Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNC][1% Fee] CNC Simple Pool [LP/Stratum] - page 13. (Read 29384 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
GPUDude
I can get DDoS protection but I'll have to bump the fee to 2%, the hosting costs considerably more. Any opinions?

Good idea I think, go for it.  Willing to pay 2% to ensure DDOS protected.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I can get DDoS protection but I'll have to bump the fee to 2%, the hosting costs considerably more. Any opinions?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Are Chinese hackers hacking all of the CHNcoin pools? They never seem to stay up for long. This one has been up the longest tho.

My cgminer automatically switched to my backup pool but now I have to wait a few hours till the money starts rolling in again because of how these pools are designed. -.-
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
this is down, what's going on?
Activity: 768
what happened with this?
legendary
Activity: 910
This still running?

Ub3rl33t seems to have errors and hasn't paid out most of my coins!

we talked in private message, waiting for your reply. 
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
This still running?

wrong pool dude...

also Ub3rl33t pool shut down earlier today.....

and ya.. the owner didnt actually shut down the back end....

Activity: 126
GPUDude
This still running?

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
Alexander KOSTIN | GoldMint
auto payout seems to have stopped >_<

Edit: Works.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Well it says I should get about 5000-6000 per day, so we'll see how much I get in the next 2 hours and average that out and see.
Activity: 265
Check your actual payouts, the round estimate is kind of useless to compare if the round time is drastically different.

Yup, actual payouts have started flowing in. Looks good. My hashrates are still very unsteady, but such is expected mining CNC.
My hashes are all over the place, lots of rejects I think?
Very short rounds => not many shares to estimate hash rate on => lots of variance

Is there a delay in how long it takes for the round estimate to increase at a reasonable amount in accordance with the difficulty? I've been mining for about 15 minutes with 2 MH/s and it says 0.4 CNC, whereas with P2Pool, this produces about 20-30CNC in the same time (after the P2Pool 1 confirmation delay of approximately 10 minutes).
Check your actual payouts, the round estimate is kind of useless to compare if the round time is drastically different.
My hashes are all over the place, lots of rejects I think?
Activity: 265
Is there a delay in how long it takes for the round estimate to increase at a reasonable amount in accordance with the difficulty? I've been mining for about 15 minutes with 2 MH/s and it says 0.4 CNC, whereas with P2Pool, this produces about 20-30CNC in the same time (after the P2Pool 1 confirmation delay of approximately 10 minutes).
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
good work paul. crazy miners..
I've updated the auto-pay to run every 15 minutes and adjusted the threshold to minimum 10 CNC maximum 10,000 CNC to help with fees
legendary
Activity: 910
Aye. So even though the website shows my hashrate to be 600 k/hash and my actual hashrate is well over 1000. I still get paid for 1000 k/hash ?Smiley

No matter what the site says is your hashrate.. it come down to shares, that's it.
Aye. So even though the website shows my hashrate to be 600 k/hash and my actual hashrate is well over 1000. I still get paid for 1000 k/hash ?Smiley
It wasn't like this before you said you got DDoS'd ... Did you change anything ?

Yeah, I'm fiddling with the hashrate calculation. The payouts aren't based on the reported hashrate, it's just a diagnostic for you to use but it's hard to use it when the shares get cleared out so fast with blocks coming in so quickly.
Net Hash: 560.82 MH/s   

Pool Hash: 891.42 MH/

Oh.. this is actually pretty funny and very ill-configured=)
Pages:
Jump to: