Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNC][1% Fee] CNC Simple Pool [LP/Stratum] - page 15. (Read 29384 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It's already over 35% I think :\
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
ytou should close now the pool
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Registration should be closed.. going to kill the coin with 51% attack!

I just added a floating close for 35%
Close registration, you should. otherwise, bad things happen will..
we have 51%+ of the hashrate, let's hack these people Cheesy

Haha right, but I'm not certain the pool's reported hash rate is accurate anyway, especially based on the rate of immature blocks.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
Alexander KOSTIN | GoldMint
Registration should be closed.. going to kill the coin with 51% attack!
we have 51%+ of the hashrate, let's hack these people Cheesy
Registration should be fixed now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 100
Yeah having issues signing up as well.

When I try and register and hit submit it simply seems to refresh the page. No error in terms of missing info, etc.

Same when I try and log in (on the assumption the rego worked, which may not be true) - it simply refreshes the page and doesn't produce any invalid login error or anything.

Not sure if it's because it's running on a non-standard port or what.
i can't register, don't use your same data of the other pools in here, seems fishy.

Getting errors or blank screens?

blank screens, no errors, no nothing
i can't register, don't use your same data of the other pools in here, seems fishy.

Getting errors or blank screens?
Activity: 280
nearly 1/4 of all hashing power already! Shocked
Activity: 572
Merit: 500
30min ago there was only 13 miners and I was number 2 for Hash rate, now 49 miners and pushed all the way down to 19 position....

Instead of finding a block every 200-300 its down to anywhere 1-20 much better  Grin
Activity: 1232
Alexander KOSTIN | GoldMint
Slight spelling error, technically it's CHN Coin, which you've used in the "Getting started" page but the URL to connect is actually cnc.dontmine.me. Change one or the other Smiley

I changed it to cnc, but is that the right 3 letter code? It'll probably dance around for a few days: CHN CNC CHC?

throwing some hashes your way.

Does your auto payout work correctly?

Getting about 22% stales on your pool.

Auto-payout should work, with a valid payout address. You might have to lower your intensity or use queue=0 expiry=1 to reduce stales

Yeah auto payout is indeed working. However, I'm sending 2700kh/s+ but it keeps dropping to around 1800 for no reason.

The stale issue is on your side. As I don't need to do a thing on http://chn.ub3rl33t.com/ and it was 8% stale(still high) (vs 21% here) but their site is getting overloaded with traffic currently so it's why I switched here.. Hope you can work it out.
[2013-04-30 12:54:02] HTTP request failed: Empty reply from server

What's the problem... ?Sad

Ah Nvm!

[2013-04-30 12:55:24] Long-polling activated for http://67.162.14.58:38339/LP

Wrong port!
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
pushed some cards over....although im getting pretty high stale rate (like 20-50%)
Activity: 87
Amazing.  85Mh/s in couple of minutes.

And difficulty finally hit 1.
Activity: 572
Merit: 500
We need more blocks NOW!!

now pushing 2319 kH/s, I can give it more (intensity) but the noise of the fans spinning over 4500rpm gets annoying

Im giving this a shot!
Pages:
Jump to: