Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CND] Cindicator - Hybrid Intelligence for Financial Markets - September 12 - page 8. (Read 137103 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
https://medium.com/cindicator/cindicator-analytics-progress-to-date-a-hot-summer-f080b5c12b0

Cindicator analytics progress to date.

Where can I find the current roadmap for CND? Thanks
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
CINDICATOR is a Hybrid Intelligence for effective asset management. this is a system that works with predictive analysis, data and market indicators supported by Hybrid Intelligence to support analysis of traditional and crypto financial markets.
legendary
Twitter post: https://twitter.com/Crowd_indicator/status/1031486670267469824

Head of #Community at Cindicator, @sidzukana shared her insights and tricks of building a strong community along with @roxanasoi from @AimedisGlobal and @AnujAdhiya from @growthhackers.

https://medium.com/@joinchat/big-sharks-insights-on-building-a-community-45161e52c554
legendary
Patience is the key to getting profit, as long as we are patient, we will give the team a sense of optimism to continue to develop the project so that someday CND will be great again.
Yes I agree, but for the current market conditions are red, not just the cnd but almost all the coins over the counter. but the team in the project always shows the development of a good indicator. This is only a matter of time until market conditions improve.

Right now I think we need a good bitcoin rally so that all the alt-coins which down can benefit from it.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Saw this contest on their twitter account: https://twitter.com/Crowd_indicator/status/1030497576917889024

The first question of CNDTalks contest: what are the biggest challenges of #mainstreamadoption for cryptocurrencies?

There are so many interesting questions have posted in the reply of this answer as per my observation regulation is most important factor to get mainstream adoption as well institutional investors also make this process much faster. While CND is utility token than it has more big potential in future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
A smart tool to help you make decisions that are rather about topics of high uncertainty with many things to take under consideration. This tool can analyze the statistics and probably calculate the possible future outcomes when it comes to market movments or any economical events.
Activity: 377
Merit: 1
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
Patience is the key to getting profit, as long as we are patient, we will give the team a sense of optimism to continue to develop the project so that someday CND will be great again.
Yes I agree, but for the current market conditions are red, not just the cnd but almost all the coins over the counter. but the team in the project always shows the development of a good indicator. This is only a matter of time until market conditions improve.
Activity: 33
I really like your idea and branding.

Has there been a presale of some sort to private or strategic investors?
legendary
Saw this contest on their twitter account: https://twitter.com/Crowd_indicator/status/1030497576917889024

The first question of CNDTalks contest: what are the biggest challenges of #mainstreamadoption for cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 56
What happened with Cindicator certainly worried me and many investors, I bought CND when the price was more than 1800 satoshi, and unfortunately the price is now not more than 300, let's devs. do something to make CND rank 60 again.

overall crypto is down these days.  Sad
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I remember buying this coin in december just for daytrading purposes and selling it back at about 80% of the ATH, I almost held my bag because i truly believe this project has tons of potential. Probably gonna buy some more right now, the team appears to be very active again on twitter which is always a good sign

I'm still optimistic about the future of Cindicator, as long as the daily transaction volume is still large (reaching $ 1 million) then this shows that the market and users are still enthusiastic about using Cindicator, I'm sure the end of the year can reach at least $ 0.15.

exactly, volume is everything. As long as they can hold on until the next bull rally takes off, then they'll be succesful. I know the product is more important than the price, but if the price goes up, so will the general interest. 0,15 might be optimistic for this year, maybe Q1 or Q2 of 2019

I agree with you, moreover the team is always active on telegram channel this is indicating that this project is still going well. In addition, many members say that the prediction indicator provided is always right. So I'm sure there will be a lot of people using the product from Cindicator in the future
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
I remember buying this coin in december just for daytrading purposes and selling it back at about 80% of the ATH, I almost held my bag because i truly believe this project has tons of potential. Probably gonna buy some more right now, the team appears to be very active again on twitter which is always a good sign

I'm still optimistic about the future of Cindicator, as long as the daily transaction volume is still large (reaching $ 1 million) then this shows that the market and users are still enthusiastic about using Cindicator, I'm sure the end of the year can reach at least $ 0.15.

exactly, volume is everything. As long as they can hold on until the next bull rally takes off, then they'll be succesful. I know the product is more important than the price, but if the price goes up, so will the general interest. 0,15 might be optimistic for this year, maybe Q1 or Q2 of 2019
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
What happened with Cindicator certainly worried me and many investors, I bought CND when the price was more than 1800 satoshi, and unfortunately the price is now not more than 300, let's devs. do something to make CND rank 60 again.
Now all cryptocurrencies are not expensive.This bear market may be very long.It is also an opportunity for everyone.The price of cnd will also pick up.
we just need to be patient and there are many people who are stuck as you experience now. it's just time and I'm sure the developers are always working hard and will provide an innovation to make cnd rise again.
Activity: 384

Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
Why don’t cnd internal team make money in crypto by using cnd bot. This way at least cnd price will go up!!

How do you know they are not already using their tools internally to make better trading decisions and hence more money? And how would it hel the token price if only the team makes more money? People need to hear more about CND, few traders I know have heard of it yet.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

It was the same situation with me. Who did know, that could be such situation on market. It seemed that market trend would be always rising ...
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Now all cryptocurrencies are not expensive.This bear market may be very long.It is also an opportunity for everyone.The price of cnd will also pick up.
legendary
Introduction to the GAN of the week.

GAN of the Week is a series of notes about Generative Models, including GANs and Autoencoders. Every week I’ll review a new model to help you keep up with these rapidly developing types of Neural Networks.

https://medium.com/cindicator/introduction-to-the-gan-of-the-week-e271e71ab8ff
Activity: 196
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
Pages:
Jump to: