Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CND] Cindicator - Hybrid Intelligence for Financial Markets - September 12 - page 5. (Read 137103 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
probably one of the only projects that really work even in such a bad market. how will you prepare for changes when the market is only falling and normal projects can be counted on your hands? the calculation formulas that you use exactly need to be changed in this case?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
https://twitter.com/Cindicator/status/1062709320910102530

Great achievement for Cindicator's Data Scientists Roman Pyankov and Sergey Arefyev won 1st prize at Serbank Data Science Journey. This project have so many talented people in dev team who will develop amazing features for this platform.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Ksenia Semenova at Money2020. Cindicator CBDO Ksenia Semenova spoke at the Money20/20 conference in Las Vegas in October 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTog4gfzMTo&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CND has taught me through ruff point loss not to make a call in my head for what i "want" to happen. the sooner you are not married to long/short positions the sooner you can make money on all volatility . now i really try and SEE what the trend is. no crystal ball neccessary. all the major coins have continue downtrend started months ago. until we see sustained confirmation of trend reversal across majority to top20 coins - it's a bear!
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Cindicator excited to announce that launching a series of  Q&A sessions! Next week Cindicator will host the first Q&A session with Kristina, Product Owner of Collective Intelligence platform.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Cindicator's advantage is this isn't dependent on ICO's but it's hybrid intelligence platform provides signals about market for traders and investors. That was huge step to start paying in CND to increase its usability and we will see impact in coming months. Few things to be noted like it has seen bottom already apparently. People are doing profitable trading using the indicators continuously. By point of investing token's price are very attractive now.
Activity: 196
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
Cindicator has a solid product that targets a high potential market thats very receptive towards blockchain solutions. Sooner or later this project is gonna take off with a bang
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
From October they are going to distribute the token for prediction will be in terms of CND from now onwards because in previous updates they clearly mentioned? But my question they are going to distribute in terms of tokens or in terms of ETH?

I browse the social media channels but didn't find such news regarding this change I think they will continue with old system to pay dividends in ETH as they are doing on monthly basis. If you have link than please share with us.

No already you can check the cindicator app, they are distributing in terms of CND token only. You can check them in your setting they already changed the procedure instead of ETH, now they are dividing in terms of tokens.
Activity: 336
Now the ICO market does have a lot of hoaxes.But the Cindicator has been a good hit and is a worthwhile project.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
It is to explore other markets specially which are highly suitable for such markets and are providing friendly and supportive environment to grow like in Korea. I see this extension solely in this context and except long term big benefits for Cindicator as well as users those participate in predictions. Cindicator has been very stable on current prices as well which is good for it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
From October they are going to distribute the token for prediction will be in terms of CND from now onwards because in previous updates they clearly mentioned? But my question they are going to distribute in terms of tokens or in terms of ETH?

I browse the social media channels but didn't find such news regarding this change I think they will continue with old system to pay dividends in ETH as they are doing on monthly basis. If you have link than please share with us.
Activity: 644
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Ever seen a contest to guess the number of jelly beans in a jar? No skill required, yet the average estimate of all responses is typically accurate to a very small margin of error.
In CND’s case, they are incentivizing those skilled in forecasting to submit work they are otherwise already doing - for those less skilled, it is an excellent exercise that can help them further develop their forecasting abilities.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
How much will I make for being in the top 50
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Also wonna add, that CND owning private trading fund for few millions usd, and performing trading on Wall Street + crypto exchanges. The profit actually makes possible the development of the company. It is an actual info from White paper. How do you imagine a trading firm run out of money if "making money" from trading is Cindicators main specialization?
Activity: 686
I started a discussion about GVT and Cindicator.
I love to hear your opinion:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46791016

Cindicator has active development team which they are progressing their development according to the road map. Even they are updating to the community about theirprogress and development which makes me to believe in Cindicator.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
I think it is better for them to integrate amount of tokens as per CND market price, it will better I think.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Let it come waiting for the new design to be revealed. Cindicator is being permanently improved whether it was internal prediction system which saw enhancement couple of months ago and now log, site design and lot more changes in little little things can be expected. I can't wait for tomorrow to come so excited I am for this to be launched.
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
Cindicator’s new look: the visual identity for the next stage
https://medium.com/cindicator/cindicators-new-look-the-visual-identity-for-the-next-stage-1248935004a

We’re launching Cindicator’s new visual identity. Tomorrow we will have a new logo and a new website, soon we will also update the UI for our apps. In today’s post, we want to explain the rationale for updating our visual identity.

-The new logo
-New frontiers
-The new stage

Pages:
Jump to: