Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CND] Cindicator - Hybrid Intelligence for Financial Markets - September 12 - page 7. (Read 137103 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
This project deserve much more than other project around, hope many users will join in the future, platform look great and is working fine to me.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
is it possible that the increase in the price of the CND token is the result of a meeting between Cindicator, Genesis Block and Kenetic?
I think the CND token has a good future, seeing the daily transaction volume of the huge CND token, which is $ 2,591,900 USD

They have working products this is utility token future of this token depend on the use case. How practical this will in future I'm using this platform from last few months and very large amount of people also using this. I think this platform will perform much better in coming days it is just undervalued at the moment. 
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
is it possible that the increase in the price of the CND token is the result of a meeting between Cindicator, Genesis Block and Kenetic?
I think the CND token has a good future, seeing the daily transaction volume of the huge CND token, which is $ 2,591,900 USD
Activity: 420
Well, it's nice to see how CND price is growing. It more than 40% per last 24 hour. I hope this situation will not change very fast.

Yes, from the last two days the price is kept increasing in the market which we cannot able to expect how much it is going. With the short-term increase in the market CND coin is doing very good increased above more than 40%.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Well, it's nice to see how CND price is growing. It more than 40% per last 24 hour. I hope this situation will not change very fast.
Activity: 588
Merit: 262

On September 9, Cindicator will meet with Genesis Block and Kenetic Capital to discuss Latest trading and investment trends on blockchain market. If you want to join, register by sending your name, position + company to [email protected]. Read more details https://www.eventbrite.com/e/latest-trading-and-investment-trends-on-blockchain-market-tickets-49930549618
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
Machine learning at Cindicator: pipeline and developments

In our recent update on the accuracy of Hybrid Intelligence predictive analytics we briefly outlined the direction in which our machine learning team is moving.

https://medium.com/cindicator/machine-learning-at-cindicator-pipeline-and-developments-41d1d179582e
Activity: 686
Definitely gonna keep an eye on this. There's been an increase in Market Intelligence/Indicator projects lately and this looks to be one of the better organized. I don't see them all succeeding but if you get on board with the right one there should be huge rewards to reap. This may be it. We shall see.

From the beginning, Cindicator team is very active with all the developments they do but major thing from the next month on wards they are paying prediction points in terms of CND coins. So the value of CND will surely increase its price.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Cindicator has to play important role in future's markets which will be mainly on blockkchain and cryptocurrencies. We are part of a world class project which will be pioneer in prediction and analysis market. Just imagine during bearish market these indicators have brought benefits to many people and what will be in less volatile market which will be predictable more easily.

Maybe you are right but It seems CND has been on bearish market for so long and this fact will be effected and make investors bored and leave this coin .
For me , it's also a good point to buy more cheap coins as many as possible and waiting for new updates from team.
Definitely agree with you. Upon checking CND's chart, it is very evident that it turned into a bear trend after hitting its ATH last December (along with other altcoins). It is also very evident that most of the altcoins paints the same pattern in their chart proving that most of them are in bear market in the past 7-8 months. But, people should realize that this is a very rare opportunity to scoop some very cheap CND. I have previous posts (almost 4 months ago) in this thread saying that I'm trying to get the "Beginner" package level (5,000 CND) for the Cindicator bot and right now, I'm on my way of attaining the "Explorer" level (30k CND) due to this huge price decrease.

I'm positive that this move of mine will provide me good profit in future when the market turns around and at the same time, I will have access to the benefits of having the Explorer level in Cindicator Bot. Hitting 2 birds with 1 huge stone, I must say.  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The financial data industry is large and the crypto subset is just getting started. With a working platform that has good reception and usage, I believe Cindicator has a good chance to succeed.
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Cindicator has to play important role in future's markets which will be mainly on blockkchain and cryptocurrencies. We are part of a world class project which will be pioneer in prediction and analysis market. Just imagine during bearish market these indicators have brought benefits to many people and what will be in less volatile market which will be predictable more easily.

Maybe you are right but It seems CND has been on bearish market for so long and this fact will be effected and make investors bored and leave this coin .
For me , it's also a good point to buy more cheap coins as many as possible and waiting for new updates from team.

I'm sure situation will change when crypto market comes to life. Many traders will back to CND, because this token can give good profit.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

legendary

Yep! cindicator team is one of the best but I don't know why the market condition for CND is not improving. I miss the glory days of CND.
Activity: 178
It's been months since I looked here, now I don't think I like what I am seeing. The project says "You invest intellect,
Funds invest money" . The word closest to "money" is "Funds", and usually Funds talks and bullshit walks Smiley Shouldn't the team be bringing in the Funds, rather than "community building" with people who don't have a dollar in their pocket? I am not one of those funny people from Bitcoin who scream "show me a utility coin with utility, there is no utility", but this price curve of CND suggests that if there is some utility in CND, the team has not managed to unleash it, and I would love to see not media challenges but utility challenges! Word!
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Key findings from the report:
🔹 Cindicator users received 889 indicators in Q2 2018;
🔹 the Hybrid Intelligence indicators cover an investment universe that includes over 100 assets;
🔹 the number of indicators has increased proportionally for every tier
https://twitter.com/Crowd_indicator/status/1034519737018003458
Cindicator analytics: progress to date, a hot summer
read more: https://medium.com/cindicator/cindicator-analytics-progress-to-date-a-hot-summer-f080b5c12b0
legendary
Received a newsletter from CINDICATOR team they have extended the deadline for The Cindicator Creative Challenge until Sept 21st so happy hunting.
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
This report is very useful for everyone whether that is new or long time active in Cindicator. In the end they let the reader know what are the priorities for developers and their main focus will be on more data research. Current price of CND are very low because of the effectiveness of the platform and features which yet has to be released in future.

I think there is onother one reason of low CND price. It is a total situation of all market. Cindicator is perspective project. If you remember, CND price very good growed more in the end of tha last year.
legendary
This report is very useful for everyone whether that is new or long time active in Cindicator. In the end they let the reader know what are the priorities for developers and their main focus will be on more data research. Current price of CND are very low because of the effectiveness of the platform and features which yet has to be released in future.

Yes, I totally agree the team behind the project is really great but now I think they really should do something about the price issue.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Pages:
Jump to: