Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CND] Cindicator - Hybrid Intelligence for Financial Markets - September 12 - page 3. (Read 137103 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
I didn't had the time to check on Cindicator progress for a couple of months now.. Is there any study or spreadsheet community members challenge results that show the reliability of the signals?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
Cindicator is a great project but it still needs time in my opinion.
The interesting thing is that for get the information from the BOT
you have to stake your tokens.
Actually I have the Explorer Plan (30.000 CND) but I'd really like to
reach the 200k CND plan...  Wink

• Who else is also using the predictive Cindicator BOT?

• What do you think about the indicators?

• Do they work for you or not?

I used to use the indicators from bot and it gave me some solid predictions too but for the past few months, I stopped using them (even I don't know why I stopped using them lol).
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Cindicator is a great project but it still needs time in my opinion.
The interesting thing is that for get the information from the BOT
you have to stake your tokens.
Actually I have the Explorer Plan (30.000 CND) but I'd really like to
reach the 200k CND plan...  Wink

• Who else is also using the predictive Cindicator BOT?

• What do you think about the indicators?

• Do they work for you or not?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
I think when the bullish market start Cindicator will rise again.

I am hoping for that as well that's the reason I am still holding my tokens which I bought during the ICO stage of the project.

Still, people have very strong faith in Cindicator because there is strong development behind the project and improving their technical by conducting the conference to get more awareness about their project.
legendary

I am hoping for that as well that's the reason I am still holding my tokens which I bought during the ICO stage of the project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
legendary
https://blog.cindicator.com/cindicator-x-gopax-challenge-first-week/

It's been a week since the start of Cindicator & GOPAX forecasting challenge! The questions turned out to be quite hard… only 37% of participants had a positive balance by the end of the first week. Which means it's still good time to join!
legendary
cindicator hyped project in 2018 with all the analysis and market forecast but recently they are stuck in bear market

This was one of the longest bear market I have ever witnessed in my life hopefully we soon see an end to it.
I am still holding half of my bag waiting for another bull run.
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
Didn't follow the progress for long time due to distracted situation of market but didn't touch my CND too. With the fresh wave of positivity interest in crypto from small traders will be noticed. Institutional investors are using high level trading mostly OTC but retail are real speculators who pushed the price to all the high. Cindicator was and is among my top favorite project which has to show its usage during next positive market.
Market turns good, and it is time to come back for most of really developed projects.
I have a feeling like winter of crypto market has started to go away.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
cindicator hyped project in 2018 with all the analysis and market forecast but recently they are stuck in bear market
legendary
https://twitter.com/Cindicator/status/1097536979762335744

The team have busy schedule for upcoming month they will present this platform in various blockchain related event. They are working hard and moving forward with great spirit so that it will bring more attention and this platform will get more adoption.
I think cindicator should pay more attention to marketing. Without this success is not achieved.

I agree they should definitely step up their marketing game I think buying an ad space in CMC would be a good idea but only if they have funds left.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100

The team have busy schedule for upcoming month they will present this platform in various blockchain related event. They are working hard and moving forward with great spirit so that it will bring more attention and this platform will get more adoption.
I think cindicator should pay more attention to marketing. Without this success is not achieved.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Didn't follow the progress for long time due to distracted situation of market but didn't touch my CND too. With the fresh wave of positivity interest in crypto from small traders will be noticed. Institutional investors are using high level trading mostly OTC but retail are real speculators who pushed the price to all the high. Cindicator was and is among my top favorite project which has to show its usage during next positive market.
Activity: 159
Merit: 4
Uncertainty meetup in London: Yuri Lobyntsev

Cindicator CTO & co-founder Yuri Lobyntsev at the Uncertainty meetup in London, December 10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wctdlS1Blhc&utm_campaign=website&utm_source=Email&utm_medium=email

Wtf this makes a very bad impression on me “we are trying to understand the mind”, “we change life”, yeah you change life of sucker investors to more sucking

This is Vaporware at it's finest.
legendary
Any idea if this is true or not? A recommendation from PalmBeach would be really awesome considering the current price.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Cindicator/comments/ar08w3/palm_beach_will_probably_feature_and_reiterate_a/
legendary
Now you can check all our events in one place! Make sure you don't miss us if we're coming to your country. Check our event page where we will provide timely updates with every confirmed event. Let us know if you want to meet at one of the destinations.

https://blog.cindicator.com/events/

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
The team almost forget about this topic and that's the reason there is no active community in this topic. If they will make some efforts and will post updates about their events and promos than it could build more big community for this project and it will get more better position. They should hire a person for community management.

They didn't forget about anybody in the market, they are giving updates through their social media networks and giving updates about their progress and partnership with the companies. Recently they participated in one of the best conferences which will help to get more awareness about the project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 116
Are there many predictors at the moment in the platform?
How much is paid for the best results of the forecasts?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
The team almost forget about this topic and that's the reason there is no active community in this topic. If they will make some efforts and will post updates about their events and promos than it could build more big community for this project and it will get more better position. They should hire a person for community management.
Pages:
Jump to: