Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CND] Cindicator - Hybrid Intelligence for Financial Markets - September 12 - page 6. (Read 137103 times)

Activity: 800
Merit: 502
I started a discussion about GVT and Cindicator.
I love to hear your opinion:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46791016
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I agree on the content of this article and will say today Cindicator is even much more stronger than ever. Why I do think so there is strong reason and that is nine months bearish market which it has faced with dignity. It was standing firmly while development still kept on. I also think ahead all the gains will be sustainable as this space is getting regularized and becoming mature and Cindicator has its role in future's economy to predict.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip

Definitely a good read especially if your are a CND holder. Several key tracks to take note out of this article regarding their future plans and goals.
  • Strengthening the collective intelligence platform to increase the range and quantity of questions;
  • Refining the machine learning pipeline to further increase accuracy during every stage of the market cycle;
  • Building up a complete professional trading suite;
  • Researching investment strategies and risk management systems;
  • Developing technology trading infrastructure connected to major exchanges;
  • Reinforcing the security of all modules.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
It has been wonderful year in this project and really enjoyed lot seeing their approach to different things. I am quite sure next with current work and future enhancements is going to much more interesting and exciting for everyone. It is report which everyone must read whether has short term or long term targets for CND token.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10

From the beginning, I am following this company with a lot of trusts and they are on their promises to dey the price of the coon to a higher value with their potential development.
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
Can someone please explain to me what cause the recent pump in the price of CND tokens, I can't rely find one yet. or it is just a pump and dump round

trading volume of CND tokens is not that high during last months. Its easy to pump price when some big trader/investor is going in.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Can someone please explain to me what cause the recent pump in the price of CND tokens, I can't rely find one yet. or it is just a pump and dump round
i think it was just a pump and dump like other tokens, cnd sure will see huge gains in bull market. i'm waiting for the altseason, it's the time when alts shine. just have to wait patiently and buy as much as one can at current price.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Recent change in reward currency to pay all payments in native token CND is highly positive thing happened. This will increase usage of the this utility token which will lead to make it more valuable. Overall this step seems very good to make CND's role more wide and to have impact on its demand too. I look at this replacement very interesting move.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
i invested @365 sats in this project today with the hope for a shortterm profit...
but i will inform me more in this time about CDN

Don't worry keep holding if you bought them at the high value because once the bitcoin market starts increasing the price of CND will increase because there is strong development team with real-time working product.

Yes, I think that we will see huge rising of CND price in the near future. But it depence of market situation. The sooner it will change, the faster the price will grow.

We don't know how the situation of the market is going to be by the end of the year, everything is now under prediction about the price of Bitcoin. One day the price of Bitcoin will start kicking in the market and the price of altcoins will also start increasing.

We can see another way how situation will going. When price of BTC will rise very fast, many traders will begin to sell their altcoins and hold BTC. Then price of altcoins could fall.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Cindicatorians from Tokyo! Cindicator CTO and co-founder yurieasy will be in Tokyo, Japan during the next week. He will attend the Finsum conference on September 25–28 and keen on meetings!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Altcoins are crossing through hard times but all these changes in value of CND and other markets are effecting to traders mostly. If you have invested to gain in future and are holders then in the long run Cindicator is looking very solid and good. We can't predict next market boom but can be sure there will be one and CND will show us new all time high.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
i invested @365 sats in this project today with the hope for a shortterm profit...

Don't worry keep holding if you bought them at the high value because once the bitcoin market starts increasing the price of CND will increase because there is strong development team with real-time working product.

Yes, I think that we will see huge rising of CND price in the near future. But it depence of market situation. The sooner it will change, the faster the price will grow.

We don't know how the situation of the market is going to be by the end of the year, everything is now under prediction about the price of Bitcoin. One day the price of Bitcoin will start kicking in the market and the price of altcoins will also start increasing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
It's very cool and after getting hybrid intelligence for fianancial market , we can see a big volume trading on Binance exchange for last three days at the bearish period so what is attracted to many investors to join this project at the bearish market ? I am really very surprised about it. 
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
CND been having a really nice pump the last few days. This one has got so much potential.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Cashback 15%
Pages:
Jump to: