Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX! - page 14. (Read 97884 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

Anybody have extra popcorn.
The drama in here is sooooo exciting, and the suspense is killing me..  better than any movie for sure

Heading back into the pit now to buy more cheap CNL

Cause I know something you don't know... neener neener
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Hey guys!

We have just added ConcealCoin to Cryptonator so now you can use all its free features

Should you own an iPhone or an Android device, we also have all these in our free mobile apps for iOS / Android

Cheers

Activity: 658
Merit: 534
PseudoCoin?
What PseudoCoin coin, do you mean the one that was added to cryptsy today?
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/268

yes ;=)
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Stan the Man!

I've seen loads of post from you , but this one i simply dont understand.
Is there something im missing here ? How exactly have dev earned anything from this ?
There was no IPO / Premine /Instamine Dev have not earned anything maybe 1 btc from mining ( everyone was able to mine tho)
If he did dump , why wouldnt he hype the coin alot more? How much sense does it make to you ppl that he launched the coin barely earned a bitcoin or so when he could've just hyped it alot and get alot of money out from it ?
He stated in the thread that he will buy coins in 10 days , maybe this is just his plan to get cheap coins?
I want fudsters to think again. What have dev actually earned from this if he doesnt have any future plans ?
If dev would've posted that he have 2% of the coins now , and post a whitepaper and start being active again , The price is simply gonna explode we'll see 5k , 10k , 20k
This is atleast what im thinking and yes , i suppose im a " bagholder " cause i belive in this coin
I dumped at 4k Bought into 630 sat and currently holding.
If anyone have other thoughts please share them.

Hey,
good post -
Probably not a bad bet at 630 sat, if there is even a 10-15% chance you're right.
But, mostly likely he is happy banking a few BTC and moving on to the next risk free scam.
If you are right though, he could buy buying up and return in 10 days.
However, who wants to own a coin with a dev that is totally unresponsive after launch for 2 days, knowing it will get many investors burned?

He should have stayed around and been "present" at the least.

He has already cost a lot of investors a lot of money and its not right IMO for a dev to "play" their coin holders like that.

I wouldn't want to be a part of this coin with a Dev that behaves in that way. But, there is no proof he is left, so you have a point. We will see after 10 days are up.

by going absent, the dev sent the price to the toilet.  in that cryptoarticles column, they state that the dev is buyig 2% of the coin.  how better to do it than going MIA for a few days, drop the price to 600 sat, buy your 2%, then show up and say all is well,  which will make the price go up considerably.  Brilliant!!

Brilliant, or immoral, scammy, and con-artist like?

Who is to say he doesnt do the same thing again and pump'n'dump you guys for months?

Brilliantly scammy and totally immoral.   

luckily, i sold what i mined in the 4-5k range.   i bought a couple thousand at 632 sat, just in case this dev absence is the scam.  worst case, i lose .014btc.   best case, it goes up to 10 or 20k when teh dev returns.

no, i am in no way involved with the dev.  i'm betting on a hunch.   i've seen this pattern on a couple other coins recently, and they have all had a very nice rebound. 

should rename this one to conceal-a dev-coin
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

Is there something im missing here ? How exactly have dev earned anything from this ?
There was no IPO / Premine /Instamine Dev have not earned anything maybe 1 btc from mining ( everyone was able to mine tho)
If he did dump , why wouldnt he hype the coin alot more? How much sense does it make to you ppl that he launched the coin barely earned a bitcoin or so when he could've just hyped it alot and get alot of money out from it ?
He stated in the thread that he will buy coins in 10 days , maybe this is just his plan to get cheap coins?
I want fudsters to think again. What have dev actually earned from this if he doesnt have any future plans ?
If dev would've posted that he have 2% of the coins now , and post a whitepaper and start being active again , The price is simply gonna explode we'll see 5k , 10k , 20k
This is atleast what im thinking and yes , i suppose im a " bagholder " cause i belive in this coin

Hey,
good post -
Probably not a bad bet at 630 sat, if there is even a 10-15% chance you're right.
But, mostly likely he is happy banking a few BTC and moving on to the next risk free scam.
However, who wants to own a coin with a dev that is totally unresponsive after launch for 2 days, knowing it will get many investors burned?

He has already cost a lot of investors a lot of money and its not right IMO for a dev to "play" their coin holders like that.

I wouldn't want to be a part of this coin with a Dev that behaves in that way. But, there is no proof he is left, so you have a point. We will see after 10 days are up.

by going absent, the dev sent the price to the toilet.  in that cryptoarticles column, they state that the dev is buyig 2% of the coin.  how better to do it than going MIA for a few days, drop the price to 600 sat, buy your 2%, then show up and say all is well,  which will make the price go up considerably.  Brilliant!!

Brilliant, or immoral, scammy, and con-artist like?

Who is to say he doesnt do the same thing again and pump'n'dump you guys for months?
Stan the Man!

Hey,
good post -

Stan the Man!
LOL luckily PSEUDO only has 2% premine

better have a good read here

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/concealcoin-multiple-layers-of-anonymity

in regards to that article  "I also mentioned how ConcealCoin will have a very limited mining period. It was so limited it actually already ended, despite this Crypto only launching on July 18th. During this period, 8.5 million CNL have been generated."

that's funny, my wallet said the money supply was 9.2 million before the PoW even ended.

even more evidence that you cannot believe a thing that is written on cryptoarticles.com.  it is THE scammer's platform for promoting their scam coins.  the scammers(devs) pay to have their articles posted here.  it is not a place for independent or objective reporting.

try to post a comment that goes against what is said int he article, and the editor of the site will either delete or change your post.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

Hey,
good post -
But, mostly likely he is happy banking a few BTC (yes, just from mining - this wasnt hard, especially since it was ninja and there were no pools at launch, I invested 0.2 and sold for 1 btc and that was LATE in the game.. woulda been easy to make 25+ btc if you were first) and moving on to the next risk free scam.

Isn't it fishy his last update was basically updating ANN for Bittrex?

If he didn't plan to buy for 10 days, why bother updating the ANN?
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
PseudoCoin?
What PseudoCoin coin, do you mean the one that was added to cryptsy today?
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/268
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
Stan the Man!
this may be the latest dev scam.  make a coin, vanish, buy it up cheap, "community" take over-which is probably the dev under another name, price goes up, profit.

pretty involved scheme, but people will do ANYTHING to make a buck. 
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
"pseudo transactions" anon tech for pseudocoin released today by dev on schedule as promised. Coins are still extremely cheap with a total coin cap of only 2.2 million. Next week dev is releasing more features including 'pseudo ip'.
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
Dev was on IRC just now, says he will be releasing whitepaper and anon tech VERY SOON but didn't say when. Says his coins are all bought up.

go tell it your mummy... perhaps she will give you a hug.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Dev was on IRC just now, says he will be releasing whitepaper and anon tech VERY SOON but didn't say when. Says his coins are all bought up.

Why would the def be in IRC with that announcement and not put it in the threat here
Activity: 770
Merit: 515
Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT
Activity: 462
lol, how much you lost?
Activity: 224
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Dev Last Active:   July 20, 2014, 12:31:49 AM

So its been 30 hours. 138 to go before the 10 days are gone

The dev has been gone 30 total hours [on a weekend] and everyone is acting like he abandoned the coin and owes an explanation.

This is the most bizarre thing I've seen in Crypto World.
Activity: 182
Dev Last Active:   July 20, 2014, 12:31:49 AM

So its been 30 hours. 138 to go before the 10 days are gone
Pages:
Jump to: