Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX! - page 13. (Read 97884 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Interesting ... dev logged on as recent as 'Today at 10:36:11 PM' (GMT). Yet, the silence remains.
Activity: 44
Idiots keep lining up the sell side 1 satoshi difference as the coin drops.. your choking this coin to death..  
sell your coins as buy offers come up and remove the sells and let it breath..  
If you don't, its certain death soon.

Just sayin

Its the most obvious sign yet in my mind that this is deliberate manipulation of the price downwards in order to load up with as much CNL as they can get. If its not the dev doing what he said he would do, its others who know something.

Interesting to watch what happens over the next few days. I don't think price will go much lower than 500. If it levels out or shows signs of an uptick then we could see 1000 very quickly. The volume is such that a single trader could double the price with chump change.

Remember that it ultimately doesn't matter if the dev is or is not absent - The crypto game is all about greed, not utility. No one cares if a coin has a great community or a great developer - none of these coins are going to be around a year from now (apart from one or two alts that strike it lucky), and certainly not making anyone but smart day traders reliably wealthy.

As long as a coin can be bought low and sold high and rise and repeat it will do well. There is plenty of room for CLN to increase in price and because of that it will eventually go up in price as people realize they aren't going to get it any cheaper.

We still haven't seen 'The Big Pump' for CNL yet - no doubt the pumpers are waiting for some form of 'good news' that they can use to launch from. I'd rather hold CNL than sell at these prices. The risk/reward favors those who hold in a situation like this.

+1000% totally agree
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Idiots keep lining up the sell side 1 satoshi difference as the coin drops.. your choking this coin to death..  

Just sayin

Its the most obvious sign yet in my mind that this is deliberate manipulation of the price downwards in order to load up with as much CNL as they can get. If its not the dev doing what he said he would do, its others who know something.

Interesting to watch what happens over the next few days. I don't think price will go much lower than 500. If it levels out or shows signs of an uptick then we could see 1000 very quickly. The volume is such that a single trader could double the price with chump change.

Remember that it ultimately doesn't matter if the dev is or is not absent - The crypto game is all about greed, not utility. No one cares if a coin has a great community or a great developer - none of these coins are going to be around a year from now (apart from one or two alts that strike it lucky), and certainly not making anyone but smart day traders reliably wealthy.

As long as a coin can be bought low and sold high and rise and repeat it will do well. There is plenty of room for CLN to increase in price and because of that it will eventually go up in price as people realize they aren't going to get it any cheaper.

We still haven't seen 'The Big Pump' for CNL yet - no doubt the pumpers are waiting for some form of 'good news' that they can use to launch from. I'd rather hold CNL than sell at these prices. The risk/reward favors those who hold in a situation like this.

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Just sayin

Nobody can be selling this cheap for a profit.  So then it's manipulation - but how low do they wanna take the price?  500 Sats was a steal [i thought].
Activity: 42
PLEASE STOP TRADING. IT MIGHT HAVE AN INFLUENCE ON THE PRICE
Activity: 44

Just sayin
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Cryptsy added a lot of more coins:
BigVern @cryptsy2h
Markets Added: NOBL/BTC, XXX/BTC, COOL/BTC, ICB/BTC, PSEUD/BTC

just a unfortunate coincidence CNL was added two days ago, which make ppl believe some other things.

You never know.

I can't think of a single coin which Cryptsy added on the day of launch and to top it off, to have it be a newbie dev.

Cryptsy has backed a few coins over the past year and none were added on day one.  And these were coins which they publicly said they backed.

It could be a coincidence but then you add another 2 exchanges and it gets a bit hard to believe.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Cryptsy added a lot of more coins:
BigVern @cryptsy2h
Markets Added: NOBL/BTC, XXX/BTC, COOL/BTC, ICB/BTC, PSEUD/BTC

just a unfortunate coincidence CNL was added two days ago, which make ppl believe some other things.

You never know.
Activity: 182
this could be the dev!

http://cnl.blockexplorer.cc/address/13npWkUcrrB84KVGQEFSHwrKp2KdbBdBvV

10% of the total coins in this wallet, and not a exchange because it was a solo miner at first.
Today the most CNL come to this wallet
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I don't understand who keeps selling at such a low price?  Haven't all the miners who wanted to sell sold already?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
is the mining cost cheaper than buying right now?

POW is over...no more coins are being mined.

wrong thread Smiley

Wrong.

Mining was over after the first 24 hours.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

wrong thread Smiley
Activity: 364

Activity: 658
Merit: 534
I might dump my big bag but price will drop to 300 sats. Going to be considering over this decision over the next hour or so. Just wanted to apologise for any bagholders out there.

lol you wouldn't warn everyone
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
I think the dev will supprise us all. There is no reason why the dev should bail. I think its just his gameplan to buy the 2%as cheap as possible

His gameplan was to destroy his own credibility, lose investors tons of money, and sink his own coin to a level it'll probably never fully recover from? If so, I don't think he really thought things out.

Devs can profit from simply being quiet, but typically its when the price lowers only to a certain degree. Too low, and it's past the point of no return. People simply won't trust that dev again.

More likely it was a simple scam. One reason he hasn't returned could be he has nothing to return with ... no white paper, no way to do anything he actually said he would.

Could be, but i like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I my eyes the dev has done nothing wrong other then not being here...
Maybe something has happend how knows. Its just been 48 hours.

Ill keep faith

Jebuz H. Christs, how big of a bag are you holding. The *dev* launches his shitcoin and never appears again on launch day. What do you think he is doing, having a good wank?Huh

This fucker is finished. Done. Put a fork in it. It was a scam and many were burnt. You have never heard of the Russian Mafia and their proclivity towards white collar crimes? Eastern European mafia scam coin. Period. At least they put some effort into the scam for our BTC.

The Chinese third worlders come on here and say "Be we needing your BTC for development and bounties, plz send." And even that works in crypto today so I shouldn't be so hard on our little penis having Asian friends.

LOL +1... I am guilty of buying .1 worth just now tho. Probably a .1 flushed but I've flushed .1 over dumber shit
Activity: 224
I might dump my big bag but price will drop to 300 sats. Going to be considering over this decision over the next hour or so. Just wanted to apologise for any bagholders out there.
2.2 btc only down to 5 satoshis this one is def. dead Sad
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I think the dev will supprise us all. There is no reason why the dev should bail. I think its just his gameplan to buy the 2%as cheap as possible

His gameplan was to destroy his own credibility, lose investors tons of money, and sink his own coin to a level it'll probably never fully recover from? If so, I don't think he really thought things out.

Devs can profit from simply being quiet, but typically its when the price lowers only to a certain degree. Too low, and it's past the point of no return. People simply won't trust that dev again.

More likely it was a simple scam. One reason he hasn't returned could be he has nothing to return with ... no white paper, no way to do anything he actually said he would.

Could be, but i like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I my eyes the dev has done nothing wrong other then not being here...
Maybe something has happend how knows. Its just been 48 hours.

Ill keep faith

Jebuz H. Christs, how big of a bag are you holding. The *dev* launches his shitcoin and never appears again on launch day. What do you think he is doing, having a good wank?Huh

This fucker is finished. Done. Put a fork in it. It was a scam and many were burnt. You have never heard of the Russian Mafia and their proclivity towards white collar crimes? Eastern European mafia scam coin. Period. At least they put some effort into the scam for our BTC.

The Chinese third worlders come on here and say "Be we needing your BTC for development and bounties, plz send." And even that works in crypto today so I shouldn't be so hard on our little penis having Asian friends.
Pages:
Jump to: