Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX! - page 38. (Read 97884 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Conceal Coin - Total POW coins: 8,500,000  and price 2708 satoshi.
ARcoin - Total POW coins: 1,000,000   and price 6900 satoshi.

Not good Smiley
funny boy,why not compare with btc.
What funny?
Activity: 283

Not good Smiley
funny boy,why not compare with btc.
Activity: 728

Not good Smiley
Activity: 392
what if the dev is just hard working instead of hyping the coin? This will be huge!

I'd like to believe that to. I hold all coins mined anyway once I've covered costs. So therefore I am in no rush. Also neither is the dev...it seems
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
what if the dev is just hard working instead of hyping the coin? This will be huge!

when you give up and sell, dev will post a groundbreaking whitepaper  Grin

I do think everyone should relax just a small bit. The coin is less than 2 days old. Been on exchanges for less than a day and his almost at number 1 spot for bittrex. Clearly it is doing ok. Relax and continue with your lives. In time the dev will say something. There is no need for panic as everything is working as it should. The only minor problem is the slow start of staking but in a few hours that will leave completely.

What real problems are there?

Not a good ideea to relax with a new coin that you know almost nothing about....

That is true, and I would like more info. Everything about this coin is odd. Have you ever seen a dump and people bolting move so slowly? Compare it to shieldcoin last week. There is something very bizarre about this coin. Exchanges and all.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
even 30 blocks is more than 1% of total coin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
"blocks" : 7,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.00099188,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 0

Instamined crap, expect major dumps.

That is pretty dodgy, you can mine a lot at that difficulty. And he delayed source/ pools for an hour Sad

1 hour = 420k coins, i think he already dumped it for at least 20 btc.

Why you don't check the block explorer before telling lies?

Nobody mined more than 10 blocks at the begining.

if dev online, everything will change.
Activity: 406
"blocks" : 7,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.00099188,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 0

Instamined crap, expect major dumps.

That is pretty dodgy, you can mine a lot at that difficulty. And he delayed source/ pools for an hour Sad

1 hour = 420k coins, i think he already dumped it for at least 20 btc.

Why you don't check the block explorer before telling lies?

Nobody mined more than 10 blocks at the begining.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
It's clearly an exchange based coin(scam) - NO word from the DEV after launch , but mysteriously added on cryptsy, polo and bittrex.
Why are you buy a coin without any dev activity on ''what's coming next'' ?
Where's the plan ? Oh wait, the plan is plain and simple - grab your coins and go out.
Many compared this to DRK   Grin Grin

Activity: 311
I do think everyone should relax just a small bit. The coin is less than 2 days old. Been on exchanges for less than a day and his almost at number 1 spot for bittrex. Clearly it is doing ok. Relax and continue with your lives. In time the dev will say something. There is no need for panic as everything is working as it should. The only minor problem is the slow start of staking but in a few hours that will leave completely.

Not a good ideea to relax with a new coin that you know almost nothing about....
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
the dev still hasn't posted  Huh seriously it's a scam. I'll take mt mining profits and be happy, no pint in supporting adev who is not active at all

he dumped lol, this was a bad coin from launch, he doesn't fucking care he is already on the next two coins
he has no coins to dump.i expected more mature comments from a senior member Embarrassed

you release that pool mining for this come too late, dev could have been soled the shit out of this

and look at the stupid block reward/supply cap ratio, it scream "dump me"

Could have, but didn't. Check the block chain.
legendary
the dev still hasn't posted  Huh seriously it's a scam. I'll take mt mining profits and be happy, no pint in supporting adev who is not active at all

he dumped lol, this was a bad coin from launch, he doesn't fucking care he is already on the next two coins
he has no coins to dump.i expected more mature comments from a senior member Embarrassed

you release that pool mining for this come too late, dev could have been soled the shit out of this

and look at the stupid block reward/supply cap ratio, it scream "dump me"
Activity: 644
the dev still hasn't posted  Huh seriously it's a scam. I'll take mt mining profits and be happy, no pint in supporting adev who is not active at all

Activity: 700
the dev still hasn't posted  Huh seriously it's a scam. I'll take mt mining profits and be happy, no pint in supporting adev who is not active at all

Amph , what did he dump?
you realise the nethash on beginning of this was really low and well spread right ?
legendary

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Yeah, I think the slow start of staking freaked more people out. The wallet/staking/slow confirms, combined with no dev to ask about it.
But it's all working Smiley

Activity: 700
I've been following this coin for a while on Bittrex and I gotta say it's pretty impressive to see a brand new coin rise up to above 500 BTC volume in less than 24hrs.
I thought I'd come check out your thread cause I've been thinking about investing. I'm not sure what to think now that I've gone through your ANN thread.
The dev has only 4 posts of very few words to his name and the last one was on the 18th  Huh
I checked his Twitter account and there's absolutely nothing there. So what's going on here??
How come there is so much hype around this coin?  the extra layer of anon is certainly nice but the dev has not said anything meaningful at all in any of his posts.
If anyone of you guys have insider info on this please let me know.
Hi, i've decided to make a write up post what's going on here.
Looking at this thread i just see pure stupidity , but maybe people are just acting up in here to try making people sell.
I want you guys to think clear for 1 minute.
There's no premine
NO ipo
no hidden premine source been checked through
POW / POS WORKED perfectly
No instamine
Now i want to ask you, what would dev earn by just leaving us?
That's right nothing.
So what is dev doing right now  ? Well , he's quite obviously accumilating alot of coins.

NO ipo
No instamine
NO DEV ))))

DEV WHERE ARE U??
Dev gets cheaper coins by not saying anything here he's gonna post soon and his coins will magically be worth 3x more its kind of obvious to me
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I've been following this coin for a while on Bittrex and I gotta say it's pretty impressive to see a brand new coin rise up to above 500 BTC volume in less than 24hrs.
I thought I'd come check out your thread cause I've been thinking about investing. I'm not sure what to think now that I've gone through your ANN thread.
The dev has only 4 posts of very few words to his name and the last one was on the 18th  Huh
I checked his Twitter account and there's absolutely nothing there. So what's going on here??
How come there is so much hype around this coin?  the extra layer of anon is certainly nice but the dev has not said anything meaningful at all in any of his posts.
If anyone of you guys have insider info on this please let me know.
Hi, i've decided to make a write up post what's going on here.
Looking at this thread i just see pure stupidity , but maybe people are just acting up in here to try making people sell.
I want you guys to think clear for 1 minute.
There's no premine
NO ipo
No instamine
Now i want to ask you, what would dev earn by just leaving us?
That's right nothing.
So what is dev doing right now  ? Well , he's quite obviously accumilating alot of coins.

NO ipo
No instamine
NO DEV ))))

DEV WHERE ARE U??
Pages:
Jump to: