Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX! - page 40. (Read 97884 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
actully this coin make a high earnings for miner

No shit. When they are getting pumped right out the gates how could it not be.
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
actully this coin make a high earnings for miner
Activity: 350
Weird how a coin gets a lot of volume and traction then people who missed out start a FUDpacking operation. Soon as the price drops the FUD drops.
Activity: 311
Why don't we just put up random symbols on bittrex from time to time and just trade bitcoin back and forth. We could guess on the next one to pump and we could all watch twitter to see what everyone wants to buy.

haha... but what would the miners do then?
Why don't we just put up random symbols on bittrex from time to time and just trade bitcoin back and forth. We could guess on the next one to pump and we could all watch twitter to see what everyone wants to buy.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
dev was on IRC saying he has been buying up all the cheap coins. And ready to make an announce within the next few hours. He has been quietly working HARD on the coin  Cool
I can confirm this. Every else was organized FUD
Activity: 140
the dev is not releasing why he was instaadded to 3 exchanges because he still has to buy up the coins needed for the third type of anonymity from the ann ( 1.2 mil )

Pls re-figure out it !

Since we are not premining any coins, shortly after coin launch (in 10 days) we will actually buy out 2% of our own coins to create Native Mixing Pool and offer it as an additional option.

2% is 200k, not 1.2m. So yeah.

And guys. I've looked over this launch. It's the best launch in the history of ever, because it's quite clear that the devs A) had no hidden premine, or any premine to speak of B) launched without having mined it themselves, C) Didn't instamine it themselves. Show me another coin where block 1 and 2 happen about 20 seconds after the ninja launch, but block 3 doesn't happen for a minute later. Block 50 didn't come for over 10 minutes. And Block 100 came well over half an hour in.

That's consistent with people gradually stumbling onto it in the forums, and mining it when they find it. Ask any experienced miner how long it would take for them to start solomining a newly launched x11 coin. I know I could easily do it in less than a minute, assuming I could have the wallet downloaded in 5-7 seconds, 5-10 seconds to open the appropriate folder and copy my miner config accross, a few seconds to open the wallet, another few seconds to get my sgminer running right, and I've gone from 'oh shit, new coin' to mining in 25 seconds, maybe 30, if I'm really on my game.

If the dev was in it for the pump and dump, then creating this coin, and executing the ninja launch so perfectly, and then falling off the face of the planet is about the stupidest thing they could have done. A handful of bullshit words from the dev would have hyped this coin to twice as high as it ever got. My guess is either they weren't prepared to have so much attention and/or, as mentioned above, they're accumulating coins now. Obviously they had some btc to invest early on, as they intended to buy the coins up in 10 days.

My tip to everyone. Watch the whales, watch the volume, and watch the market cap. Forget the exchange guys. They listen to the whales because the whales are the ones that have invested their $$ in the coin. Whales don't invest unless they're close enough to the project to know what's going on, or they're close enough to another whale that knows what's going on.

Want to know why this coin is on Cryptsy, Polo, and Bittrex? Because practically every whale jumped on this one. Sure, there's a domino effect, but some whale out there knows exactly what's going on...

Activity: 448
dev was on IRC saying he has been buying up all the cheap coins. And ready to make an announce within the next few hours. He has been quietly working HARD on the coin  Cool

I'm in the IRC and I don't see this. Please don't make statements that aren't true.
Activity: 224
dev was on IRC saying he has been buying up all the cheap coins. And ready to make an announce within the next few hours. He has been quietly working HARD on the coin  Cool
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
nice , the price really make me amazing  Grin
Activity: 370
the dev is not releasing why he was instaadded to 3 exchanges because he still has to buy up the coins needed for the third type of anonymity from the ann ( 1.2 mil )

Pls re-figure out it !

Since we are not premining any coins, shortly after coin launch (in 10 days) we will actually buy out 2% of our own coins to create Native Mixing Pool and offer it as an additional option.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
imo dump died and coin is dead Tongue
mmmm hmmmmm
dev once you bought the needed coins you can post a picture of them to shud up the fudders Smiley
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Good time to go buy some Nav

Yeah, maybe this time NAV dev won't screw up
Activity: 258
Good time to go buy some Nav
Activity: 560
Only 2.5 million coins are traded in crypsy/bittrex/polo Much coins coming so many dumps coming
Activity: 311
Strange that it has so much buy support...
Pages:
Jump to: