Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COIN]Soferox-★★-Brand new Twin-Blockchain with full SDK/API and Exchange - page 21. (Read 45024 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
sounds interesting, but the op full of text, suggest dev make some pic ,team member ,roadmap etc  good luck with ICO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Any bounty sir share with sosial media
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

I will wait for full information, I'm curious, I think it will be a good project if you bring it to the end, and not just raise money for ICO
 soferox

English is not my native language,Maybe I did not understand correctly, then what will be your interests if there is no transfer fee
 For free it does not always mean good

Our goal is to streamline the crypto world. There are plenty of options spread out in multiple sites and platforms, and we want to change that. We want to create an environment that houses all needs, and rewards its users for using the platform, not nickle and diming them for every single thing they do.

Aaron

Take weight by yourself, so as not to fart on walking.
  You would have asked, does the crypto world need this order? Before the emergence of crypto there were exchanges on which a simple person could not trade, you want to return it? Having united all in one big platform. "Combine into one" and "centralized" it seems to me that it sounds the same.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
All In One Social
The concept is really nice but I am wondering how will the dev or the team Soferox is going to earn in the longer run?

I am sorry if you find this question offensive but I really like the concept just wanted to be sure before starting onto it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto
Your ANN full of text, quite bit un interesting to see, and your website also standart look.

You aiming 40000 ETH, i think you need to improve your ANN and website to reach that number.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
soferox token project, youre write about forex, this mean youre project can you trade in forex trading, because this name Fx equal forex
or only use crypto trading
you can see youre portofilio trading, maybe can incraese interest investor buy youre coin
Activity: 78
Merit: 133
New information coming soon! Stay tuned to new wallet information and exchange information.
Pages:
Jump to: