Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COIN]Soferox-★★-Brand new Twin-Blockchain with full SDK/API and Exchange - page 7. (Read 45024 times)

Activity: 385
Merit: 251
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hi. Is there any news about the sfx exchange or convertion? I don't see any update.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
Hi soferox, i encountered captcha obstacle, even i experience it on different browsers, i can't login
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
do the team members have relevant experience?
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
I wonder if i can buy some soferox to hodl for long term as i can see something big will be happen here.. Any way to buy soferox? I wait it to trade enable so i can grab some soferox. I hope your project will be success.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
Hi Soferox,  i was a member of your signature camoaign, i had earned 2142 and a few cents of SFX coins during campaign, unfortunately i forgot the email id i registered with, i couldn't login, i remember my password byt not email. can you please help me remembering the email ?  My SFX recieving address  ADBFDE25-1D55-40AB-97AB-0B074B46D00D

Thanks
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
Nothing is True...
Really a long-term ICO Smiley It's interesting to see how it will work out.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
Any news here? I see trade sfx feature in my account but there is still coming soon, when we can use that feature? I hope it will release soon so we can trade sfx there.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
Hi! Nice to see some updates on the project. BTW I cannot login into the webpage, nor with Chrome nor even with another browser like Firefox. The captcha doesn't show at all on any browser. Is the Alpha version release going on the scheduled date?
Activity: 12
Does the project have a Telegram group?
You didn't saw first post?
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Do not buy SFX for our money. The coin will find its price. (must). Make sure to minig. waiting is long.😃
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Thanks for your swift reply.
No, usually I just check info on this forum. Otherwise it will be quite painful to go over single forums around. I’d appreciate a copy and past here, so even other lazy people like me can read something good and useful!
Activity: 32
Mobile app will be instantly after ICO, so you already working on it?
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Hello, happy new year first.
There are no official news in the thread in a while. I wonder whether you can share the most recent developments carried out these days. I’d appreciate.
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Nice to read this update from today. I have a small amount of soferox and I like your idea of the twin blockchain. Waiting for the alpha stage of the project, it's really promising.
Yes you are right, not just promises but in SOFEROX is the most prominent feature is a ZERO FEE structure and VISION in this project is also very appreciative because here will not claim the user over transactions with high volume, but here instead will provide awards for fidelity and system use in this project.
Hopefully the project will be many investors who are interested and hopefully the project will be successful.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
Soferox's vision was never to be a pump and dump and until we feel things are working to our satisfaction you won't see us on exchanges.  - what does it mean? Does it mean that we can never exchange our sfx coin and it is now useless or what?

No of course the coin will have a stored value and can be traded. What that means is we aren't like ICO's you are probably use to where the coin is on the exchange immediately before platform is even ready. We are building a new blockchain and because of that things take more time than most the of ERC20 token ICO's out there today.

Thanks,
Aaron

If its listed on some exchanges soferox will grow.
Activity: 273
How many coins are there going to be in existence?
Activity: 217
Nice to read this update from today. I have a small amount of soferox and I like your idea of the twin blockchain. Waiting for the alpha stage of the project, it's really promising.
Activity: 385
Pages:
Jump to: