Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COIN]Soferox-★★-Brand new Twin-Blockchain with full SDK/API and Exchange - page 6. (Read 45024 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hey everyone! Awesome News!!!

Soferox is proud to announce it's first partnership with an upcoming ICO. They will be the first company to use our blockchain and take advantage of our revolutionary twin chain. They will utilize our technology to issue their coins on the Soferox blockchain and to issue out tokens from within their platform. More details to come and once the ICO has made its public announcement we will reveal who it is. Exciting times everyone!

Thanks,
Aaron
Activity: 157
Merit: 150
Cryptoinfo.net Community Crypto
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
Where are you? Party is in progress. This pool is now number one.
Download wallet from Soferox. Rent 500MHs and go. Grin

Pool Fee Reduced to 1%
https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/soferox
Activity: 72
is it possible to mine this coin with a USB Scrypt Miner? Like a Moonlander 2?
Yes...but network hash 30-40 Gh Cheesy
Activity: 47
is it possible to mine this coin with a USB Scrypt Miner? Like a Moonlander 2?
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
So can I download the Win-wallet and withdraw my SFX directly from the site right now?

If you are one of the alpha tester you will only know that once you login to soferox.com and the alpha link is available to you then you will be able to download wallet in different OS, miner program and you can also withdraw your sfx from your wallet to another.
Well yes, then I'm an alpha-tester, I got the link to the wallet from my Dashboard.
Thanks!
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
So can I download the Win-wallet and withdraw my SFX directly from the site right now?

If you are one of the alpha tester you will only know that once you login to soferox.com and the alpha link is available to you then you will be able to download wallet in different OS, miner program and you can also withdraw your sfx from your wallet to another.
Activity: 98
 I read ‘bout this project, I’m think this is a potential project
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Yes source link please, we have a veteran pool op willing to run a full feature pool.
Activity: 210
Merit: 20
https://onlydoge.fans/
Is this open source? Is there a github thats not empty? can we make our own pool cause this one sucks?
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Activity: 84
Looks to be right. It’s mining and accepting shares. Maybe just gotta wait it out a bit more. Mining rate is very low
Activity: 77
The beta should begin on May 16th, in the middle of the quarter? I finally let go of mining GPU, but apparently too late. Perhaps the sharks will not have money.
Activity: 71
The height of the blocks is different on the pool and synchronized purse. The difference is 40 blocks more in the pool than in the purse. For a day of work on the pool in the purse did not arrive. What could it be?
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
The height of the blocks is different on the pool and synchronized purse. The difference is 40 blocks more in the pool than in the purse. For a day of work on the pool in the purse did not arrive. What could it be?
https://forum.soferox.com/thread/soferox-day-1-what-to-expect/

Hello Everyone,

Happy Easter! We are really excited to be releasing the Soferox Main chain today. This is again a pre-alpha, so some users will gain access first and be allowed to mine a bit earlier than others. We wanted to go over some things so everyone knows what to expect today.

First, we are doing a night time release. We are doing this because being Easter we want people with their families and enjoying the holiday as they see fit.

We will be releasing everything on the Soferox site. We will be releasing the following:

Wallet for Linux and Windows (Mac coming soon).
Mining Pool
Miners (All platforms).
*New* Solo mining directly from wallet, NO other software needed.
Withdrawals from the Online wallet will be allowed, but we will not process them tomorrow, so you will not see the option till Monday, or Tuesday. We want to be able to support this process in the event of errors, and being a holiday we feel it is smartest to wait.

Lastly we are going to proceed with getting listed on 1-2 exchanges to allow for some natural flow of our currency. We do believe that the market dictates a coins success and we are confident that our coin has a bright future. We do not have any information to release, so please do not spam us with questions on this, but rather know we will release the information as we always have to you when we have it ourselves.

We will be available during this process to help. You can ask question on this post, telegrams, or email [email protected]

Thank you,

-The Soferox Team
Pages:
Jump to: