Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COIN]Soferox-★★-Brand new Twin-Blockchain with full SDK/API and Exchange - page 5. (Read 45024 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Soferox is all geared up Groestl mining algo,Stex exchange and trading will start this week.Excellent project get on it.
Activity: 3
Did you sort it loads of help on telegram.
Really starting to gear up now for big things.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Hi,

I haven't checked your progress for a while and noticed that you are making a coin swap or something. I didn't quite get the idea. How can I withdraw my SFX from the website (those I bought during the ICO) to the standalone wallet?

Thanks!
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
The team always said to look at the forum on their website for more news, but actually it is quite out of date. Whether devs do not show up with major development, yes we can call it scam!
Activity: 157
Merit: 150
Cryptoinfo.net Community Crypto
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
Can we call it a scam already?
It's been over a year of It's announcement and zero development except a non working scrypt blockchain.
And no exchange overall. I'd readily dump the coin at 1/2 of the ICO value but no one is interested in it.
Activity: 706
Merit: 4
Gold969,

I think you misunderstand. Our goal is to unite crypto but not centralize them. The platform is a tool to make things easier. Also to not charge people a fee for every single transaction. As of now options are spread out across many sites and we aim to unify the crypto world services. This won't ignore blockchain technology but rather stengthen it. Ask yourself this question. If you could send .5 eth with no fee would you? I'm sure you'd say yes. This is our main focus and I'm sure there aren't any places offering this with the combined services we will. Also how many exchanges have a currency backing them. Maybe I explained this poorly. Let me know and I'd love to reword this make more sense and not confuse people.

Thanks,
Aaron

I share this same concern about how you intend to generate revenue for your platform and how you plan to run and maintain it if you will not be charging any fees for transactions. Can this really work and at what expense? I hope you provide an elaborate and convincing response to this.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
Any news about the development of this coin? Exchange plans? Any news on the partnership with an ICO which will use your blockchain? There was a lot of time since last communication please update us. I own a little amount of this coin and I wanted to know when it will be tradable, more than a year passed without exchange listing. Regards.
Activity: 13
i got the payment confirmed by coinpayments, how to get the coin? didn't see it from the dash board thanks
I wonder that how much would be the coin supply or USD total and desired value for the project to work, thank you and success
Activity: 11
I have a lot of questions here. What does it mean for you to store money? What is a multi-server cold wallet system? What about security?
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Appears ok here.

Both https://www.soferox.com/ and https://forum.soferox.com/  are up.

BTW,  Pool has been doing well.  All welcome to join @ https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/soferox/
Activity: 74
Soferox website not working, anyone else exp some problem? Cheers
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
As I kindly asked a while ago, can the developer share some news on this forum as well as in the Soferox forum? We are eager to see the progress and when it will explode.
 the project is interesting, how much would be the coin supply or USD total and desired value for the project to work, thank you and success
Activity: 98
I can go to that exchange and exchange my coins for money. There is enough supply so I could get several thousand dollars right now. So, liar again.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
Revolutionary system because users are also miners with the new service we call pop,
greatly simplify the community.
The ultimate vision that does not penalize our users for high volume transactions.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I am checking Soferox after awhile. I do see that I am an alpha tester and wallets are available for download. however the overall network hash rate is too high plus the algo is scrypt. Wasn't Soferox supposed to be mined by average CPU (not requiring expensive GPUs or expensive special components)? Did I miss something?
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
Hey everyone! Awesome News!!!

Soferox is proud to announce it's first partnership with an upcoming ICO. They will be the first company to use our blockchain and take advantage of our revolutionary twin chain. They will utilize our technology to issue their coins on the Soferox blockchain and to issue out tokens from within their platform. More details to come and once the ICO has made its public announcement we will reveal who it is. Exciting times everyone!

Thanks,
Aaron
Pages:
Jump to: