Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon X13 POW/POS - Now on C-CEX, POW-POS Phase- Get Your CON On!! - page 18. (Read 74241 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Testimonials
"This coin totally rocks! Last week i put all my life savings into it and so far I've been losing so much money my bully wife is finally giving me divorce! Thank you for changing my life" -Bert Nancybloom

"Yesterday a man tried to rob me at a liquer store. I asked him if he would accept Paycon, he pull out his gun and shot himself 3 times in the face. Thanks Paycoin, you're a lifesaver!" -Cindy Lambstock
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Lol almost 20 BTC volume on C-Cex..

Nice Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Since I was too hopped up on painkillers to mine this beauty, it causes me a modest amount of pain to see I am missing out on the tremendous amount of pleasure you all are taking in unloading bags upon bags of coins on the generally uninformed, yet obviously greedy gamblers traders on ccex.

Those who breakout in laughter, as they buy "cheap coins", while shaking their heads in disbelief at their luck.

I take my hat off to those of you who had the intuition to mine this at "xxx sat" for three days straight..  Cool

Not to mention, Perfectly timing that ccex addition.

Time to "create" some volume to entice those uninformed traders into bankrolling your next trip to the Bahamas!

God speed!
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Okay now I wanna create PayCRAP!!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
PayTase will help us stabilize the price of PayCon.

Just to be clear, we will use PayTase to purchase Paycons. That is where we will manage the floor. Paytase will launch approximately one week from today.

Keep in mind, we may see smaller exchanges list Paycons. I would not get too caught up in the values there, (high or low,) because once Paytase is launched, we will be able to stabilize the price.

If you only read one thing, read this:

Expect the value of Paycons to fluctuate for a little while.

Once PAW enters the market, we will stabilize it.

Here are few photos from our recent interview regarding PayTase. Too many people showed up.

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
This is getting ridiculous. Why is the price going up? Where are the troll dumpers? Mudda, please fix this ASAP. Promise something stupid. Dump the premine. Fork it seven ways.  Roll Eyes

Someone already dumped 431,000 for like 6.45 BTC but didn't even put a dent in the wave. Mudda had 50,000 from the Premine so there is nothing he can do about it. Next stop looks to be breaking 3000

God I need some PayCon and can't get it, already sold.

SEND ME PAYCON (address in signature)

I was generous to people and sold some off very low. In my depression I sneaked to my neighbours place and knocked him out with a banana. From there I went to his computer..stole the keyboard and sold it in order to buy more con. I made so much from this series of transactions that I sent you a percentage of it.

Enjoy

OMG you sir are amazing!

Let me see what I can also do to also help out PayCon-ners
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
This is getting ridiculous. Why is the price going up? Where are the troll dumpers? Mudda, please fix this ASAP. Promise something stupid. Dump the premine. Fork it seven ways.  Roll Eyes

Someone already dumped 431,000 for like 6.45 BTC but didn't even put a dent in the wave. Mudda had 50,000 from the Premine so there is nothing he can do about it. Next stop looks to be breaking 3000

I was generous to people and sold some off very low. In my depression I sneaked to my neighbours place and knocked him out with a banana. From there I went to his computer..stole the keyboard and sold it in order to buy more con. I made so much from this series of transactions that I sent you a percentage of it.

Enjoy
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
what happen to block time? diff not that high yet 5:18 block time.what up?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

Cryptsy will not add as we update things to quickly. When it breaks it should be minimum 1 week response time, 1 week to find the dev, 3 weeks to patch it. We take a few hours.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
legendary
legendary
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
legendary
Number 1 volume on https://c-cex.com/?p=con-btc