Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Cool Cousin - Network of Trusted City Guides and Locals. Sale March 2018 - page 4. (Read 6558 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
That's why there's a roadmap and your own duty of responsibility to yourself to conduct research before entering at ICO stage. What exactly are you expecting?
Activity: 210
Guys can you please check whats going on with your London photographers? I know two cousins who have been waiting for an appointment for months
Also for one of them the photographer cancelled twice
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
Hey people!

Tell us if you’re an introvert or an extrovert and we’ll tell you where to travel!

Extrovert, introvert – we all like to travel. Different destinations suit different people, and that’s where this quiz enters the picture. GO FOR IT.

https://www.coolcousin.com/blog/articles/tell-us-introvert-extrovert-well-tell-travel/
Activity: 216
Did you know Cool cousin will significantly increase their community in terms of new cousins and new cities during this year?

Well, if you wish to become a cousin, you apply to become a one here: http://become.coolcousin.com
Activity: 32
As mentioned elsewhere, we will not discuss exchange listings or price in this channel until an official announcement is made by the Cool Cousin team. Rest assured that The risk will become smaller over time - as when usage and trade volume increases, instability decreases.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The price of CUZ on IDEX is 0.000038 ETH. We need 0.0002 to maintain capital and lose 80%
You're disappointing the investors too
I invested 20000 dollars
Now only $4000 is left
Cool Cousin does not cover every city accross the globe yet, They are however working on expansion with 250% growth in 3 months and a new city added every 4.5 days, so give it some time
Activity: 48
Merit: 5
I have a question, I noticed that in different ico’s more information is shared regarding exchanges. Is Israeli law more restrictive in that sense then others (except American)

Seattlle, please stay tuned for information regarding a liquidity solution, unfortunately we are unable to discuss exchange related matters.

I will be patient waiting for a liquidity solution. I hope that liquidity will benefit investors and hopefully this year. Because this is what investors are looking forward to

Hello fajarkus12 Smiley,

Please stay tuned!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I have a question, I noticed that in different ico’s more information is shared regarding exchanges. Is Israeli law more restrictive in that sense then others (except American)

Seattlle, please stay tuned for information regarding a liquidity solution, unfortunately we are unable to discuss exchange related matters.

I will be patient waiting for a liquidity solution. I hope that liquidity will benefit investors and hopefully this year. Because this is what investors are looking forward to
Activity: 261
With respect we really need to know what is going on with liquidity... It has been some time and i think this question needs to be addressed by the team. Otherwise we will have another Endor on our hands  - AmaZix to clarify i said by the team not you.

Maardhayrule an announcement will be shared with the community as soon as possible, we apologise for the delay.
Activity: 261

Activity: 322
wanted to ask - how many cousins are there? What is the process of picking one and how will it remain the same in the future with growth?
are you guys going to have more AMAs with the team? if so with who and what does he do

Hey tientien4! Cool Cousin have 1,100 live cousins and thousands in the pipeline. They receive applicants from all over the world, and according to the needs in each city they review the potential cousins and screen them. Then, the cousins are onboarded to the platform and community. During this year they will significantly increase the community in terms of new cousins and new cities. You can apply to become a cousin here: http://become.coolcousin.com
With respect we really need to know what is going on with liquidity... It has been some time and i think this question needs to be addressed by the team. Otherwise we will have another Endor on our hands  - AmaZix to clarify i said by the team not you.
Activity: 252
wanted to ask - how many cousins are there? What is the process of picking one and how will it remain the same in the future with growth?
are you guys going to have more AMAs with the team? if so with who and what does he do
Activity: 224
Activity: 184
Plannning on going to Dubai? Check out this Cool Cousin blog:

Stuff you probably didn’t know about Dubai
https://www.coolcousin.com/blog/articles/stuff-probably-didnt-know-dubai/
Activity: 322
Quick question Cousins, what do New York City, Seoul, London and Melbourne all have in common? Your Cool Cousin can show you around there!

https://bit.ly/2NUwzwC
Activity: 126
Hey folks! You might like this! I know I relate.  Cool

What do birthdays, a bad breakup, and the insatiable urge to travel all have to do with each other? In 2018, they’re more related than you’d think.

https://www.coolcousin.com/blog/articles/making-new-city-easier-ever/
Activity: 92
I am the marketing director of the IDAX trading platform.  I appraise and get new ICO with potentials get listed on major exchanges. I also consult and advice on which trading pair will be unique and push market volume for my clients. I read through your whitepaper and i did extensive research on your team.Your0project has huge potential on the cryptocurrencies trading market  so i would like to discuss listing.
Activity: 205
At this time, the team does not allow any exchange discussions in this chat. The team have said throughout the token sale, that they are acting in order to allow clients liquidity solutions that will allow access to the platform.
We will advise the community as soon as there is news on this front.
Pages:
Jump to: