Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Cool Cousin - Network of Trusted City Guides and Locals. Sale March 2018 - page 9. (Read 6558 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 1
Thank you, everyone, for the unwavering support.  Cool

We have raised 16,784.65 ETH out of 17,500 ETH. And our main sale closes in 02 DAYS!!!
Last call to contribute! https://www.coolcousin.com/ico/
Activity: 114
About to reach hard cap, Whitepaper is there, the roadmap is listed and a team of well known professional behind the project. what else we need to invest?
Those who foresee the future never miss an opportunity
Activity: 121
One reason why I choose Cool Cousin
Launched in 2016, Cool Cousin is a VC-backed travel company, used by over 500K travelers worldwide. Crowned as an up-and-coming travel service by New York Times, Guardian, USA Today, National Geographic and TechCrunch, Cool Cousin enjoys monthly double-digit growth and is well positioned to become a major player in the $2.3 trillion travel industry. Cool Cousin

You can find them on Los Angeles times TechCrunch and many more such authentic sites, all giving it a big success.
Activity: 125
One reason why I choose Cool Cousin
Launched in 2016, Cool Cousin is a VC-backed travel company, used by over 500K travelers worldwide. Crowned as an up-and-coming travel service by New York Times, Guardian, USA Today, National Geographic and TechCrunch, Cool Cousin enjoys monthly double-digit growth and is well positioned to become a major player in the $2.3 trillion travel industry. Cool Cousin
Activity: 308
Merit: 21
To me first and foremost thing to look before investing in any ICO is the team. I must say they have a solid team of professionals that can easily achieve what is stated in their road map.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
There Hard Cap is 17,500 ETH and 16,784.54 ETH have already been raised. That's almost 95% of the hard cap and still we have 2 days of public sale. Figures look good to me.

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I think there are others trying to do the same thing with their own blockchain but haven't seen much being released yet.
Looking forward to see the whitepaper and to find out more about how the token works.
Also if there will be a token sale.
Yes, there are other projects on this topic.  And some of them are conducting the ICO at the moment.  But thanks to the actions of the Cool Cousin team, this project stands out from the crowd.
And the sales already live, and you can see it on the site of this project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
I think there are others trying to do the same thing with their own blockchain but haven't seen much being released yet.
Looking forward to see the whitepaper and to find out more about how the token works.
Also if there will be a token sale.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I personally know many guys who use services like (but not cousins) of the services and be satisfied.This fits perfectly into the ideology of budget tourism.So Cool Cousin has a great future!
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Respect to the team,immediately obvious is the experience
Zye
Activity: 87
I personally know many guys who use services like (but not cousins) of the services and be satisfied.This fits perfectly into the ideology of budget tourism.So Cool Cousin has a great future!
Of course, this is an area of activity in which competition already exists. And every service dreams to increase their audiotory. But using Cool Cousin, block chain and paying with tokens, is able to improve the quality of content, which is so sought by travelers. Great idea, but not only that. This is a cool team, and I like how they present their project.

Hello Scolary! Thank you for the support! Did you know that cool cousin already has over 500,000 users and tens of thousands of social media followers! Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Of course, this is an area of activity in which competition already exists. And every service dreams to increase their audiotory. But using Cool Cousin, block chain and paying with tokens, is able to improve the quality of content, which is so sought by travelers. Great idea, but not only that. This is a cool team, and I like how they present their project.
Activity: 216
Nice project for the future

Hello bluedragon11,

Thanks a lot for support. Smiley
Activity: 216
what is total token supplay ?

Hello there, the total token supply is 300 000 000 CUZ.  Smiley
Activity: 184
Did you know that one-third of millenial travelers are actve users of travel agents and intend to use one again in the next two years? Travel agents are making a comeback! More on this in page 21 of our whitepaper. You can check it out at:  https://www.coolcousin.com/ico/coolcousin-whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 322
Great Team behind this project
 I see this promising of his planned of this Projects
 To the Moon dev
 I will support you

Thank you for your kind words, we really do appreciate it Grin
Activity: 30
Great Team behind this project
 I see this promising of his planned of this Projects
 To the Moon dev
 I will support you
Activity: 73
total token supply is 300 000 000 CUZ, the amount of tokens for sale are 99,000,000 CUZ.
Activity: 224
Activity: 184
Cool Cousin:Travel through people.
More on this in the Cool Cousin Youtube video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ7t9m2ed8c&feature=youtu.be
Pages:
Jump to: