Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Cool Cousin - Network of Trusted City Guides and Locals. Sale March 2018 - page 7. (Read 6558 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 1
We have seen in other areas of services where decentralized and out of the way ideas worked very well. People actually want cheap services but peace of the mind and safety at the same time. Tourism of course is not only one of the biggest but also growing industry. By connecting the guests and hosts at reasonable price can revolutionize the industry and social networking. CoolCousin is big idea and they have plan as well. I hope they will succeed to turn this startup into huge business.

Thanks for believing in our project and for your wonderful support Xandan!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
We have seen in other areas of services where decentralized and out of the way ideas worked very well. People actually want cheap services but peace of the mind and safety at the same time. Tourism of course is not only one of the biggest but also growing industry. By connecting the guests and hosts at reasonable price can revolutionize the industry and social networking. CoolCousin is big idea and they have plan as well. I hope they will succeed to turn this startup into huge business.
Activity: 184
Cool Cousin is a great project, creating a good foundation, hoping to always succeed in every planning. And we can also track the results by following this project. The project has finished ICO preparation list on exchange you should buy and hold a little Token CUZ.

Thank you icohunter1024, we appreciate all the amazing support!
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
Cool Cousin is a great project, creating a good foundation, hoping to always succeed in every planning. And we can also track the results by following this project. The project has finished ICO preparation list on exchange you should buy and hold a little Token CUZ.
Hi Everyone!👋😁 We have some exciting news for you:

Next week, our CTO Gil will be spending an hour answering all your tech-related questions. Blockchain, CUZ, Crypto, Cool Cousin - anything goes!

SUBMIT A QUESTION: http://bit.ly/CC-AMA-GIL

Please submit your AMA questions by Tuesday, June 26, at 12 PM UTC.
Ask Gil about anything except exchanges 😇
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
Interestingly the platform will be run on R3 Corda, and the smart contracts will be written by the charities themselves. No unknown parties will be allowed to join the network. According to the Whitepaper, Giftcoin will perform a gap analysis investigating Ethereum as an alternative proceeding in parallel, with a final decision taken before MVP launch.
Activity: 216
I personally know many guys who use services like (but not cousins) of the services and be satisfied.This fits perfectly into the ideology of budget tourism.So Cool Cousin has a great future!

Thanks a lot for the support Gabriella.
Activity: 214
Merit: 0
I personally know many guys who use services like (but not cousins) of the services and be satisfied.This fits perfectly into the ideology of budget tourism.So Cool Cousin has a great future!
My first and foremost look on any ICO is its team composition. Cool cousin has a team of 17 members and they all look real with great industry experience. Do give a look at team composition, you will be impressed

Not only about the team, the project has a real product and i think people will interested to invest in project that has real product. With experience team and real product i think this project can be successful in the future
Yes, there are already a number of advantages. BUT more I like this team and its mood. I think that the team consists of enthusiasts who are able to drag their project to the top. Do not forget about it.
Thank you! We have a great team and on behalf of it we would like to say thank you for your support. We really appreciate it  Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
My first and foremost look on any ICO is its team composition. Cool cousin has a team of 17 members and they all look real with great industry experience. Do give a look at team composition, you will be impressed

Not only about the team, the project has a real product and i think people will interested to invest in project that has real product. With experience team and real product i think this project can be successful in the future
Yes, there are already a number of advantages. BUT more I like this team and its mood. I think that the team consists of enthusiasts who are able to drag their project to the top. Do not forget about it.
Yes, we have a great team over at Cool Cousin. Thank you so much for your support. We really appreciate it  Smiley
Activity: 152
Thank you all for the phenomenal and Unwavering support!  Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Activity: 114
As per cool cousin site stats, they have witnessed 250% total user growth in past six months and 80% is organic. Millenials are driving force behind this project.

Their whitepaper on targeting Millennials
Millennials, the largest living generation are known for their increased spending power and a decreased desire to purchase products, making them a considerable driving force of the flourishing tourism industry. Overall, this generation spend an average of 35 days of travel and 2.38 vacations each year - 24% more than Gen Z and 25.5% more than Boomers - and a great % of their salary on experiences. For this reason, millennials are cool cousins main target audience
Activity: 121
Activity: 125
As per cool cousin site stats, they have witnessed 250% total user growth in past six months and 80% is organic. Millenials are driving force behind this project.
Not only Millenials but Gen Z traveler are also the ultimate target of this project. Why they are interested in traveling is due to
Generation Z is beginning to enter the travel scene. Consisting of people born in the late 1990s to 2010s, they have grown up in a connected and instantaneous environment. They're adaptive and technologically savvy global citizens with aspirations to change the world. Source
Activity: 308
Merit: 21
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
This sums the cool cousin project
Launched in 2016, Cool Cousin is a VC-backed travel company, used by over 500K travelers worldwide. Crowned as an up-and-coming travel service by New York Times, Guardian, USA Today, National Geographic and TechCrunch, Cool Cousin enjoys monthly double-digit growth and is well positioned to become a major player in the $2.3 trillion travel industry. ICORanker
Activity: 261

What is there to do in New York?!?!

Find out what our Cool Cousins have to say here:

https://www.coolcousin.com/cities/new-york/
Did you know that millenials, the largest living generation, are known for their increased spending power and decreased desire to purchase products, making a considerable driving force of the flourishing tourism industry?

Want to know more?

Check out the whitepaper at: https://www.coolcousin.com/ico/coolcousin-whitepaper.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: