Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Cool Cousin - Network of Trusted City Guides and Locals. Sale March 2018 - page 10. (Read 6558 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
When will our currency be exchanged on the stock exchange?

Hi! As of now there is no information on exchange listings at the moment, however, after the main sale, we will act in order to allow our clients liquidity solutions that will allow them to access our platform and products with the token. So please stay tuned! Wink
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
When will our currency be exchanged on the stock exchange?
Activity: 261
how many time show my token in wallet ?

Hey zhip, tokens will be transferred to wallets right after the crowdsale  Smiley
Very last chance to get a bonus!

Over 95% of hard cap sold!

Bonus ends 12PM UTC May 29

BUY CUZ NOW - GET 10% BONUS - https://www.coolcousin.com/ico
Activity: 126

Hi zhip,

Try taking your questions to our Telegram group: https://t.me/CoolCousin

Smiley
Activity: 125
Activity: 126
How did you come up with the idea to create this project? Was this difficult to implement?

Hello Adidass, That's a great question!

The idea sprung from a perceived need to update the travel industry for Millenial travellers. Millenials are travelling more than ever, and are spending more money than any generation before them on acquiring new experiences. Thay are also fed up with untrustworthy travel reviews, and the time consumed in conducting thorough research in order to plan trips. Check out our existing app to see how far we have come in implementing Cool Cousin!

https://www.coolcousin.com/

Smiley Wink
Activity: 44
How did you come up with the idea to create this project? Was this difficult to implement?
copper member
Activity: 154
Nice project for the future
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
The project looks interesting from the point of view of travelers. As for me, if you really manage to implement everything, Cousin will be able to become the top 1 in its industry.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Adbank's Kelsey Cole joins Cool Cousin's advisory board. Kelsey is a top 30 Under 30 marketer, co-founder and CSO at Adbank, and a force to be reckoned with in the blockchain space. She will support Cool Cousin's global partnership efforts. For more information:

https://blog.coolcousin.com/adbank-kelsey-cole-new-advisor/
when will the ico end?

The main sale is until 5th June 2018, 12 pm UTC or until the hard cap is reached. Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The project looks interesting from the point of view of travelers. As for me, if you really manage to implement everything, Cousin will be able to become the top 1 in its industry.

I agree with you, moreover this project has a working product and used by over 500K travelers worldwide. So i think the team has experience to manage this project and we needn't to doubt about team's ability
Activity: 21
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
Travel is more popular than ever and Cool Cousin can find their opportunity in the growing industry. Although Cool Cousin has had successes, it is still a question of whether the project requires Token and ICO.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The project - Cool Cousin - is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market! I think so.
And they are not bad at it. I also like this project, although there are competitors in tourism and recreation, but I'm more attached to the Cool Cousin. I can say that the person responsible for the marketing company is not in vain eats his bread.
Activity: 11
Hello,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The project - Cool Cousin - is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market! I think so.
Activity: 152
How much total tokens allocated for airdrop to ADB holders?

Hey Kolzym, 187,500 CUZ tokens for all the ADB token holders who signed up on time.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: