Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Cool Cousin - Network of Trusted City Guides and Locals. Sale March 2018 - page 5. (Read 6558 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
i'm just reading your white paper but I dont unterstand the following sentence. can you please explain? "Over the course of four years, the amount
of tokens awarded to the community will be distributed according to the following
monotonically decreasing formula" btw i love your project

Hi there! This means the initial allocation will last for 4 years. By then, the team will be able to have a significant enough volume to maintain the pool.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
unsold tokens were distributed proportionally to all CUZ Wallet holders that participated in the sale. Including the Cool Cousin team, advisors, early supporters, bounty participants, community pool and future operations, as mentioned! More updates to come so stay tuned

This is very interesting because usually in other ICO projects, unsold tokens will be burned. I hope in the next update there is news about cooperation with big exchange
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
 i'm just reading your white paper but I dont unterstand the following sentence. can you please explain? "Over the course of four years, the amount
of tokens awarded to the community will be distributed according to the following
monotonically decreasing formula" btw i love your project
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
unsold tokens were distributed proportionally to all CUZ Wallet holders that participated in the sale. Including the Cool Cousin team, advisors, early supporters, bounty participants, community pool and future operations, as mentioned! More updates to come so stay tuned
Activity: 48
Merit: 5
Hello Cousins  Smiley,

Denver is best known for its green and red chile sauce, Colorado burrito, Southwest (Denver) omelette, breakfast burrito, chiles rellenos, and tamales.

Check out our Cousins Guide to this city: https://www.coolcousin.com/cities/denver/
Activity: 126
Hello Cool Cousin Community!

We have this message to share from the Cool Cousin team:

We're thrilled to announce that we just distributed all the unsold CUZ tokens to everyone who contributed during our ICO’s crowd sale, proportionally to their holdings.

That's  2,580,263.40 CUZ tokens that were distributed among the crowdsale participants, that bought tokens with a total of 3,918.72 ETH. All token holders should see their extra tokens in their digital wallet. If you're not sure how much you received, drop us a line and we'll let you know what to look for.

Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Cool Cousin has a vibrant global community in over 60 cities and grows the number of double-digit monthly users. Cool Cousin is on the move to become a scattered travel agency for travelers. An ideal project and potential for investment.
Good news for all you android users out there! Cool Cousin looks to launch the android version of Pro Cousins in Q4 of this year. Stay tuned!

I think if the android version is launched, then it will be a lot of users across the country will use Coolcousin. Because as I know that android users are very much compared to iOS
Activity: 322
Cool Cousin is featured in Business Insider! Grin

"Social city guide app Cool Cousin is another company that has put ICOs to good use. Launched in 2016, the app allows travelers to connect with locals—which it calls "cousins"—to gain personalized guidance, travel recommendations and assistance. Since then, it has closed a $2 million round of seed funding and acquired more than 500,000 users."

Article: http://www.businessinsider.com/reverse-ico-explained-kik-cryptocurrency-2018-6
Activity: 184
Good news for all you android users out there! Cool Cousin looks to launch the android version of Pro Cousins in Q4 of this year. Stay tuned!
Activity: 184
What are the plans for listing on the largest exchanges to increase trading volume and investor interest, in the coin in the near future? The project evokes sympathy, the design is excellent.

Hey there, thank you so much for your support!

We can't comment on listings just yet, but you can follow our Telegram group and wait for an announcement.  Smiley

https://t.me/CoolCousin

In my opinion, overall this project is very good, but I hope coolcousin can be listed on the big exchange to make this project look more interesting. In addition, big exchanges usually can make the project will become increasingly well-known because large exchanges have many users

Thank you fajarkus12 definitely something the team is considering. We will keep everyone posted of the updates.
What are the plans for listing on the largest exchanges to increase trading volume and investor interest, in the coin in the near future? The project evokes sympathy, the design is excellent.

We can't comment on listings just yet, but you can follow our Telegram group and wait for an announcement.  Smiley

In my opinion, overall this project is very good, but I hope coolcousin can be listed on the big exchange to make this project look more interesting. In addition, big exchanges usually can make the project will become increasingly well-known because large exchanges have many users

Activity: 213
TdhNBDpg4EnTzLVe41WsGJECP7qc3uENdS
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Watch Cool Cousin's co-founder & CTO Gil Azrielant "Ask Me Anything" session with Cool Cousin community's questions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8v_jZ9dBvc
Activity: 261
Melbourne Australia

Australia's food, sports, coffee and arts capital, a place where you experience four seasons of weather in a day, multiple time winner of world's most livable city!

Check out our Cousins Guide to this city: https://www.coolcousin.com/cities/melbourne/
Activity: 261
whether the project Cool Cousin will give priority to the tourists to its users? or on the open to the public, anyone can use it?

Jametoti,

Cool Cousin will include features which are only available to members, however Cool Cousin is open for anyone to join!

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
whether the project Cool Cousin will give priority to the tourists to its users? or on the open to the public, anyone can use it?
You have a good project, good fellows!

Tell me what is your main goal from this project?

And can this project be scaled?

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________

Hi there, good question!

The main goal of this project is to get travellers connected with quality guides, allowing users to get a personalized experience without having to delve into the overstocked and untrustworthy world of online travel/business reviews available today.

Because the platform is decentralised, it should be able to scale globally very quickly.  Smiley Wink Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: