Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COR]CORION Platform Gateway to the Crypto World! ICO, Bounty Campaign - page 13. (Read 28260 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
2.5% reward system per day seems unsustainable in my view, that means in 20 days 100%, 100 days 500%, would have been dash out. This look like a Ponzi scheme to me. I will find time to read the whitepaper before I comment further on the issue

that is also my cencern.
I'll keep an eye on this project. no rush Grin

And again, the daily coin reward is 0-2.5%. It is connect to the stabilization method. If there is no demand for the coin, and the price go down, daily reward will stop, no more coins created till the price stabilize.

Enjoy the piece of the coin emission cake we put on your plate; 0.20% daily during the ICO, regarding this I would like to ask You to clarify at what point exactly will earn 0.20%, and just in the wallet Release: 0 COR
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
GoldReserve! Your Retirement Fund!
Hello Corion Community!

Did you check the counter? It is only 20 hours left from the 20% bonus! Hurry up and grab your Coins! If you are planning to be a service provider, then you will need the bonus to buy the Corions needed to become one, as cheap as possible!
2.5% reward system per day seems unsustainable in my view, that means in 20 days 100%, 100 days 500%, would have been dash out. This look like a Ponzi scheme to me. I will find time to read the whitepaper before I comment further on the issue

that is also my cencern.

And again, the daily coin reward is 0-2.5%. It is connect to the stabilization method. If there is no demand for the coin, and the price go down, daily reward will stop, no more coins created till the price stabilize.
helo dev
Whether there is no campaign or bounty to introduce more widely about ICO CORION And how do I know the refferal results I get?

Unfortunatelly our signature campaign guy baled out so if any of you can create a nice signature with our Logo in it, then we are willing to pay him in Corion!
Corion Platform is not online yet so you can not see the referal result. Please be patient.

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

that is also my cencern.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
helo dev
Whether there is no campaign or bounty to introduce more widely about ICO CORION And how do I know the refferal results I get?
With all do respect.. for you it's obvious but for us (read noobs) it should be more clear i guess.
It looks promising but also has some ponzi scheme stuff (i have to find clients to participate).

By the way,,, if it was a bit more clear you might have raised a lot more money like other ico's do.

I also don't understand the corion premium. What is the need to own such a coin? Maybe you are willing to explain that a bit more?

Like i said, it looks promising but for me it is not rock solid (yet).

Ok, Premium tokens are rare assets, it will only exist what we will distribute during the ICO. After each 5000 Corion coins purchase you will get one Premium token. With premium token you will get dividents from the investments of the Foundation. 80% will go to the Premium token holders and 20% to costs and marketing.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
With all do respect.. for you it's obvious but for us (read noobs) it should be more clear i guess.
It looks promising but also has some ponzi scheme stuff (i have to find clients to participate).

By the way,,, if it was a bit more clear you might have raised a lot more money like other ico's do.

I also don't understand the corion premium. What is the need to own such a coin? Maybe you are willing to explain that a bit more?

Like i said, it looks promising but for me it is not rock solid (yet).
i think this concept only will work when it's huge.. nobody wants to invest time in a small community. It's like a datingsite without females Smiley
So why do you think that people are going to be motivated by promoting this concept to friends and customers?

Because of the daily coin reward! It is obvious! Thats a big enough amount to make the service providers and users fell motivated to do that.
i think this concept only will work when it's huge.. nobody wants to invest time in a small community. It's like a datingsite without females Smiley
So why do you think that people are going to be motivated by promoting this concept to friends and customers?
Ehm, so if i become a (public or private) service provider... will these connected wallets added automatically to my account or does the service provider need to find his own clients? If i need to find my own 200 connected wallets it will be a day job.

So please explai a bit more how this works.  Thanks!

Hmmm. This is not a charity. We are not giving away free money.

Service providers are businessmen who already have or would like to start a business and have enough money to do so. If you have your own business already then you can extend your business to the crypto world, where you can find more customers and/or a funding source for your business.

If you are starting your own business then you can have this second layer where you can find funding for the start of your business or extra source of money.

So how you can find your users, customers?

In an indirect way, you just put your business on our platform (by reserving 3000 or 8000 Corions, which is redeemable after you stop being a service provider). It means you will be in our Marketplace and if users find your business offer and/or giveback percentage attractive then they will connect to you.

I a direct way, you can promote your own business among your regular customers, maybe offer discount if they pay with Corion, or just ask them to support you. Or you can come up with some alternative, like you start a contest, if the monthly income from Corion will be higher than (that number) then you will give 20% discount for all Corion buyers.

Is your code open source and are you on github? How old is this project? It seems new and rushed

all you need to know. less than 3 months old

Its not relevant! We worked on this project for more then a year! The concept was first written and adjusted on a daily bases with more and more people involved, experts, etc. Then we started to create it (code it).
Activity: 85
Is your code open source and are you on github? How old is this project? It seems new and rushed

all you need to know. less than 3 months old

Ehm, so if i become a (public or private) service provider... will these connected wallets added automatically to my account or does the service provider need to find his own clients? If i need to find my own 200 connected wallets it will be a day job.

So please explai a bit more how this works.  Thanks!
Guys I really like Corion concept. This daily coin release is a gamechanger. I hope will earn reward continously without taking high risk.
How can I make more money if I will be a provider?

The Reasons why Corion Token/Coins will be one of the Most Popular Cryptocurrency in the world for many years to come...

(1) Corion Tokens/Coins is hosted on the Ethereum Classic Blockchain. One of the very first Cryptocurrency on it.

(2) ICO BONUSES

(3) Corion Platform Smart Contract Base, Built-in Decentralised P2P exchange provides a SAFE, FAST, and SECURE entry point.
Can't be HACKED like DAO.

(4) Corion don't Fluctuate like other Smart Contract CryptoTokens or CryptoCurrencies
Thus, It value is maintained
E.g. each Corion coin value $1 today will maintain  $1 in 2018 ..so on
This will help Market Traders, Ecommerce Merchants maintain value for their capital accepting Corions as means of payment.
YOU MAY ASK THEN HOW I CAN MAKE PROFIT ON CORION?

(5) CORION ACTIVITIES REWARD DAILY COIN EMISSION..
They are 2 Service Provider on the Corion Platform ..
PUBLIC SERVICE PROVIDER
PRIVATE PUBLIC PROVIDER

The Amount of Wallet Connected to a Public Service Provider is UNLIMITED for the daily coin emission

While

The Amount of Wallet Connected to a Private Service Provider is just 250 for the daily coin emission

The Public Service Provider will require a purchase of 3,000corions ($3,000) to be ACTIVE

The Private Service Provider will require a purchase of 8,000corions ($8,000) to be ACTIVE

All Corion Wallets are either CONNECTED to A PUBLIC SERVICE PROVIDER  or A PRIVATE SERVICE PROVIDER for 0-2.5% daily coin emission reward..

The Public Service Provider sets his daily coin emission reward from 30% minimum and 70% maximum.
While
The Private Service Provider sets his daily coin emission reward to 0% minimum or 100% Maximum.

The daily coin emission reward can be aquired daily to each corion wallet holder base on the numbers of Corion coins in their wallet and already set daily emission reward of the Service Provider their are connected to ..

E.g...

A PUBLIC SERVICE PROVIDER who has set his emission reward to 50%-50% (50% for him, 50% for his connected wallet holders) is connected to 200 Corion Wallet Account Holders with each of them having 500corion coins each ..
The Emission Reward for the day is 2.5%

Both Provider and Wallet Holder will get 6.25corions ($6.25) each ..
Meaning the Wallet holder will have 500 + 6.25 =506.25corions ($506.25).
The next day emission reward will base on 506.25corions

The PROVIDER gets 6.25corions ($6.25) each on each of the 200 Corion Wallet Connected to his Network as coin emission reward for the day.
6.25 X 200 = 1,250corions ($1,250) to be added to his own account for that trading day alone

By Assumption:
1,250 X 30days = 37,500corions ($37,500)monthly
This could be more base on Power of Compounding and also as his Network grows from 200 connected wallet to more..
The distribution of coins where dev?

Hi, the distribution of coins is in the whitepaper. Please read it carefully.

Hehe Smiley. Do you guys need Hungarian translation Grin?

Sok sikert!

Köszönjük, de m is le tudnánk írni, ha ez lenne a priorítás. De lesz hamarosan magyar leírás és a tárcában is választható nyelv lesz.

Üdv:
Corion Csapat
Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The distribution of coins where dev?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Guys I really like Corion concept. This daily coin release is a gamechanger. I hope will earn reward continously without taking high risk.
How can I make more money if I will be a provider?
Pages:
Jump to: