Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COR]CORION Platform Gateway to the Crypto World! ICO, Bounty Campaign - page 10. (Read 28259 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
JUST FINISHED  THE SIGNATURE DESIGN!! This is for our Bitcointalk signature campaign.

FOR LEGENDARY AND HERO RANK

Code:
[center][table]
[tr]
[td]
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=641064.0][font=courier][size=2px][color=#000080]                   [color=orange]████    ████
                   ████▄▄▄▄████
               ▄██████████████████▄
            ▄██████             ▀████▄
          ▄████▀[/color]   ,a▄@╬╬╝╜╨NHm,   [color=orange]▀█▀
        ▄████▀[/color]  ╓╜ '               ,
      [color=orange]▄████▀[/color] ,@╜                  ╫▓▓╖
      [color=orange]████[/color]                         ║▓▓▓
     [color=orange]████[/color]  á╖░╜`]▒              ,,╓▓▓▓▓▓
    [color=orange]████[/color]   ╟▓▓                   ▓▓╣▓▓▓▓▌
    [color=orange]████[/color]        ╙▒µµ,    ,     ,╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    [color=orange]████[/color]      ▒,╓@▓▓▓@ ╓▓▓▓╖  ╫▓▓╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    [color=orange]████[/color]        ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╣╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     [color=orange]████[/color]  ▒   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓@╢▓æ▓▓▓▓╜▓▓▓[
     [color=orange]████▄[/color] ╙╥  ]▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀╜╢▓▓▓╜
      [color=orange]████▄[/color]  ╨╖ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ñ     ▓▓`
       [color=orange]▀████▄[/color]  ╨▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓@@▓╜
         [color=orange]▀████▄[/color]   ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           [color=orange]▀█████▄▄              ▄███▀
              ▀████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████▀
                  ▀████▀▀▀▀████▀
                   ████    ████[/color][/color][/size][/font][/url]
[/td]
[td][left][url=https://www.corion.io/][font=arial black][size=22px][b][color=#000080]CORION[/color][/b][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=14px][color=#ff4500]PLATFORM[/color][/size][/font][/url][/left]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td][center][url=https://www.corion.io/][color=navy][size=7px][font=arial black][i]█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/i][/font][/size]
[size=18px][glow=red,2,300][color=transparent].....[/color][color=white][color=navy][font=arial black]C[/font][/color]apital [color=navy][font=arial black]O[/font][/color]ptimized [color=navy][font=arial black]R[/font][/color]eward [color=navy][font=arial black]I[/font][/color]ncentive [color=navy][font=arial black]O[/font][/color]nline [color=navy][font=arial black]N[/font][/color]etwork[/color][color=transparent].....[/color][/glow][/size]
[size=7px][font=arial black][i]█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/i][/font][/size][/color][/url][/center]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table][/center]

FOR SENIOR MEMBER RANK

Code:
[center][table]
[tr]
[td]
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=641064.0][font=courier][size=2px][color=#000080]                   [color=orange]████    ████
                   ████▄▄▄▄████
               ▄██████████████████▄
            ▄██████             ▀████▄
          ▄████▀[/color]   ,a▄@╬╬╝╜╨NHm,   [color=orange]▀█▀
        ▄████▀[/color]  ╓╜ '               ,
      [color=orange]▄████▀[/color] ,@╜                  ╫▓▓╖
      [color=orange]████[/color]                         ║▓▓▓
     [color=orange]████[/color]  á╖░╜`]▒              ,,╓▓▓▓▓▓
    [color=orange]████[/color]   ╟▓▓                   ▓▓╣▓▓▓▓▌
    [color=orange]████[/color]        ╙▒µµ,    ,     ,╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    [color=orange]████[/color]      ▒,╓@▓▓▓@ ╓▓▓▓╖  ╫▓▓╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    [color=orange]████[/color]        ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╣╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     [color=orange]████[/color]  ▒   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓@╢▓æ▓▓▓▓╜▓▓▓[
     [color=orange]████▄[/color] ╙╥  ]▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀╜╢▓▓▓╜
      [color=orange]████▄[/color]  ╨╖ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ñ     ▓▓`
       [color=orange]▀████▄[/color]  ╨▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓@@▓╜
         [color=orange]▀████▄[/color]   ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           [color=orange]▀█████▄▄              ▄███▀
              ▀████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████▀
                  ▀████▀▀▀▀████▀
                   ████    ████[/color][/color][/size][/font][/url]
[/td]
[td][left][url=https://www.corion.io/][font=arial black][size=22px][b][color=#000080]CORION[/color][/b][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=14px][color=#ff4500]PLATFORM[/color][/size][/font][/url][/left]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td][center][url=https://www.corion.io/][color=navy][size=7px][font=arial black][i]████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/i][/font][/size]
[size=18px][color=black][color=orange][font=arial black]C[/font][/color]apital [color=orange][font=arial black]O[/font][/color]ptimized [color=orange][font=arial black]R[/font][/color]eward [color=orange][font=arial black]I[/font][/color]ncentive [color=orange][font=arial black]O[/font][/color]nline [color=orange][font=arial black]N[/font][/color]etwork[/color][/size]
[size=7px][font=arial black][i]██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/i][/font][/size][/color][/url][/center]
[/td]
[td][url=https://www.corion.io/buy][color=#ff4500][size=7px][font=arial black][i][color=transparent]█[/color]██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██[/i][/font][/size]
[size=18px][font=arial black][i][color=transparent]..[/color][color=black]JOIN ICO[/color][/i][/font]
[size=7px][font=arial black][i]██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██[/i][/font][/size][/url]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table][/center]

FOR FULL MEMBER

Code:
[center][url=https://www.corion.io/][color=#ffb499]▀▀▀[/color][color=#ffa280]▀▀▀[/color][color=#ff8f66]▀▀▀[/color][color=#ff7c4d]▀▀▀[/color][color=#ff6933]▀▀▀[/color][color=#ff571a]▀▀▀[/color][color=#ff4500]▀▀[/color][font=arial black][color=navy]【 CORION Platform 】[/color][/font][color=#ff4500]▀▀[/color][color=#ff571a]▀▀▀[/color][color=#ff6933]▀▀▀[/color][color=#ff7c4d]▀▀▀[/color][color=#ff8f66]▀▀▀[/color][color=#ffa280]▀▀▀[/color][color=#ffb499]▀▀▀[/color]
[font=corbel][color=black][b]★ ★ ★   The Easiest Access to the Crypo World   ★ ★ ★ ★[/b][/color][/font]
[color=#ffb499]▀▀▀[/color][color=#ffa280]▀▀▀[/color][color=#ff8f66]▀▀▀[/color][color=#ff7c4d]▀▀▀[/color][color=#ff6933]▀▀▀[/color][color=#ff571a]▀▀▀[/color][color=#ff4500]▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color][color=#ff4500]▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color][color=#ff571a]▀▀▀[/color][color=#ff6933]▀▀▀[/color][color=#ff7c4d]▀▀▀[/color][color=#ff8f66]▀▀▀[/color][color=#ffa280]▀▀▀[/color][color=#ffb499]▀▀▀[/color][/url][/center]

FOR MEMBER RANK

Code:
[center]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[url=https://www.corion.io/]【 CORION Platform 】[/url]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
★ ★ ★   [url=https://www.corion.io/]The Easiest Access to the Crypto World[/url]   ★ ★ ★
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/center]

FOR JR. MEMBER RANK

Code:
[center]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[url=https://www.corion.io/]【 CORION Platform 】[/url]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
★ ★ ★   The Easiest Access to the Crypo World  ★ ★ ★

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hi Dev, tell me when will the information on how to get awards for facebook company? And where should I specify a purse for getting coins?
Activity: 303
GoldReserve! Your Retirement Fund!
Helo i would like to inquire with respect to ICO corion. i get an email about extending ICO,Is that true ?
Second question: i have participated in social media bounty facebook how do i sign up to be accepted in a spreadsheet?

Yes, ICO extended to august 27th, due to a found vulnerability. Please be patient, everyone is waiting to start with Corion. Please check your wallet +release and + thank you reward as the rewards and daily coins will be there. When ICO finished you have to manually dowload them to your wallet.
Hello Dev tell me to get coins for a bounty company on Facebook I definitely have to buy 10 Corion or not?

Hi all, you have to wait for the official release how to collect bounty. To collect bounty you have to have an ETC address which is belong to you, you have the private key. Any exchange wallets are not allowed.

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
Helo i would like to inquire with respect to ICO corion. i get an email about extending ICO,Is that true ?
Second question: i have participated in social media bounty facebook how do i sign up to be accepted in a spreadsheet?
Activity: 672
Merit: 110
 Joined FB Bounty, Goodluck all Smiley
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
hi. why further release not increase 0.2% after a day at redeem my coins?
Hello Dev tell me to get coins for a bounty company on Facebook I definitely have to buy 10 Corion or not?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

So when Corion on exchanges?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

What a great project hope this all goes to the mooooooon.
Hello, Dev, tell me, how do we get tokens for a facebook company? Where should I register and indicate the purse for which we receive coins for the company bounty? So far, I have not received an answer as to how we will receive coins for a bounty company on Facebook? Thank you

Just go to the www.corion.io/-22 page, then click on.join ICO, then go through the buy process, you can bux coins if you want but it is not necessary, then if you have an etc wallet you know the private key, then register with that, if not then ask the system to create one for you, save the backup file, then register with your email address.
Hello, Dev, tell me, how do we get tokens for a facebook company? Where should I register and indicate the purse for which we receive coins for the company bounty? So far, I have not received an answer as to how we will receive coins for a bounty company on Facebook? Thank you
Anyone who has been following the cryptocurrency market should already be aware of the recent malicious attacks against popular wallets – several of which were successful, and resulted in drastic losses to their users.

At CORION, we understand the seriousness of these threats, and decided to invite several highly-trusted security experts to review the CORION system. We wanted to make sure our code is not only bullet-proof, but also hacker-proof.

The surprising result? We have located a vulnerability unknown so far which creates a backdoor to the affected wallets, allowing hackers to circumvent the security of these systems, and gain access.

What is even more shocking is that one doesn't even need to be a hacker to exploit this vulnerability, and gain access to your wallet.

Turns out, due to the lack of industry standards for the creation and set-up of a fortified wallet, most are not nearly as secure as they claim to be. Our investigation suggests that this newly-exposed security hazard actually affects the majority of wallets currently available to users.

Hello Developers!

If you know Solidity well, check this out!

Bug BountyDevelopers! Earn 500 ETC (~7500 USD) in 3 days!Yes, 500 ETC. If you are good enough to find bugs, that could cause Fatal Error* in our Smart Contracts (whole bugBounty branch) you will get your well deserved price! Of course we are willing to pay for other bugs as well, see the levels below.Let's get to work guys!
https://github.com/CORIONplatform/…/blob/bugBounty/README.md
Hi Dev, tell me how do we get tokens for a facebook company? Where should I register and indicate the purse for which we get
 coins for the bounty company? Thank you
Activity: 582
An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.
Miners can easily go over 150 Mh/s or even 700 Mh/s as I've seen at X11 coin pools.
Hi there,

I bought 5000 corion by they have not shown in my wallet. I have a support ticket but I have not seen a response.

Anyone there ?

Yes they are there. You know that you have to wait for confirmations? When did you buy your coin?
Activity: 582
An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.
Hi there,

You just need to wait for several confirmations. I have a support ticket but I have not seen a response.

Anyone there?
Hi Dev why there are no new posts on facebook for company bounty. The last post was on July 22 at 6:00 after that there were no new posts. Tell me whether the bounty continues to live on facebook or has it ended? How can I get my tokens for a bounty company on what purse are paid to give instructions? Thank you
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Reserving for ukrainian translation. Answer me please if you need it
Pages:
Jump to: