Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COR]CORION Platform Gateway to the Crypto World! ICO, Bounty Campaign - page 11. (Read 28305 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 250
GoldReserve! Your Retirement Fund!
Hello Fellow Corioners!

We have great news! We are going to Dubai, Vietnam and Korea to spread the word about Corion Platform! Everyone is excited in those area to learn more!
Grin Grin

Will follow to see where you guys get this project... there are currently more than 850 alt coins with an idea behind them... so you really need to come with something original to beat other decentralized market places. I came across a few being involved in different ico's.

You guys want to combine all in one from what i understand... kinda ledger wallet but with an integrated marketplace?

Goodluck guys, I will keep an eye on this Grin Cool

Thank you for your kind words! Yes, our project is an all in one solution, but now our marketplace is a crowdfunding, pre funding platform, which can give businesses a steady source of extra income or a a great source for a.startup.
But beside that our wallet is the easiest accesspoint to the crypto world, so any mainstream people can join without a half hour hassle with passphrases and safekeep solutions.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
 Grin Grin

Will follow to see where you guys get this project... there are currently more than 850 alt coins with an idea behind them... so you really need to come with something original to beat other decentralized market places. I came across a few being involved in different ico's.

You guys want to combine all in one from what i understand... kinda ledger wallet but with an integrated marketplace?

Goodluck guys, I will keep an eye on this Grin Cool
Activity: 770
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Noted, thanks

Cryptoworldwide, you do not need to register anywhere, just post it to your friends.
Activity: 336
Is only facebook bounty available? What about twitter or signature campaing?
Cryptoworldwide, you do not need to register anywhere, just post it to your friends.
Activity: 770
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Hi, Do you have any registration form for facebook bounty? what is the procedure shall I update you after every post? is there any report submission option to claim for bounty?

Our FACEBOOK BOUNTY is here!

You can get 100 Corion coins (100 USD!) if you post all the post we create during 15-30th July!

Do not miss out this great opportunity!

Corion Facebook Bounty Details
Your ETC is worth more now! We are counting your ETC 110% if you use it to buy Corion coins! Don't miss your opportunity get a huge discount!
Our FACEBOOK BOUNTY is here!

You can get 100 Corion coins (100 USD!) if you post all the post we create during 15-30th July!

Do not miss out this great opportunity!

Corion Facebook Bounty Details
pity... no Chinese translation

If you  know a real chinese translator and not a google player, then we are more then happy to work with him.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
pity... no Chinese translation
The stake is raised!
We raise the bug bounty reward!
 The Bug Bounty would be decreasing from 250 ETC to 150 ETC.
It looks like this:
Who find the 1st Critical Bug: 250 ETC
Who find the 2nd Critical Bug: 225 ETC
Who find the 3rd Critical Bug: 200 ETC
Who find the 4th Critical Bug: 175 ETC
Who find the 5th Critical Bug: 150 ETC
From the 6th Critical Bug: 150 ETC/bug (edited)
"Critical mistake" is a mistake that can't be fixed through module replacing
"minor mistake" we pay for you 15 ETC/bug (edited)
Bug bounty time period: 11.07.2017  -  21.07.2017
more info here:
https://github.com/CORIONplatform/solidity/blob/Rinkeby/README.md
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Corion support really helped me when I got a problem. Thank you Corion..!
The Corion Team needs Chinese translator to work on the webpage and whitepaper. We need traditional chinese translator, with legit past works, minimum 100 mesages, member status. NO GoOGLE translation allowed! It will be checked! Payment with BTC! It us Urgent!
BugHunt Bounty

If you are a developer and you know solidity, then it is a great opportunity to earn some money! ETC and Corion rewards! Check the doc for full details!

Do you like our project? Do you want to be an Ambassador?

The Corion Team welcome any talented people, who willing to work with us! We need volunteers who can spread the word about Corion Platform, educate people about the benefits if they join.

Our plan is to have at least one Corion Ambassador in every country. We need native speakers, who live in that country for a long time, preferable have a community around them.

Sammy is our Africa region Ambassador. He has useful connections and he went to Dubai to set up a meeting with merchants. He is dedicated to the cause!

Check our Youtube channel!

Lets see what Bancor told about Corion at the London CryptoFinancing Event!
Everyone can find our affiliate program HERE
Pages:
Jump to: