Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COR]CORION Platform Gateway to the Crypto World! ICO, Bounty Campaign - page 9. (Read 28260 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 250
GoldReserve! Your Retirement Fund!
As far I understand the supply of coins increase when the demand rise.
But what when the demand decline?  Would the coins be burned then?  Because otherwise the price stability works only upwards
So in what way the price is protected downwards?

Yes, the answer is there in the White Paper. The automated stabilization process is releasing new coins when there is demand for the coin and will stop the coin release when there is a surplus on the coin. And every time when a transaction occur, 80% of the transaction fees are burning, never coming back to the system.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
As far I understand the supply of coins increase when the demand rise.
But what when the demand decline?  Would the coins be burned then?  Because otherwise the price stability works only upwards
So in what way the price is protected downwards?
Activity: 406
Hi Dev, tell me when will we receive the award for the bounty company in Facebook? The blog was written that the award was paid on August 10, but I still have not received the award. Thank you
Hi Dev, tell me when will we get the coins of the Cor for the bounty company in Facebook my your Corion wallet?
Activity: 276
Would like to reserve the Greek translation if you are interested.
Activity: 336
Ho Ho Ho! Its like Chrismas!!! We reached 1000 Participants! More and More People are interested about Corion Platform!
My congratulations! =) I hope that the project will develop farther and we can see first results. Good luck to the team, so keep!
Ho Ho Ho! Its like Chrismas!!! We reached 1000 Participants! More and More People are interested about Corion Platform!
where is corion premium?

In your wallet if you bought 5000 Corion coins or your purchase with the bonuses reaches 5000 Corion.

Activity: 3
where is corion premium?
On July 29 the Corion contract was deployed to the ETC blockchain. Does that mean the tokens are on the blockchain and transferable as well? If so, how can I view them either on Gastracker or MEW?

Thanks

Corion Platform is on the blockchain, but as we stated, until the ICO end it's features are limited. Tokens are not transferable until ICO finish. Gastracker may see the contract, but I assume MEW has to implement it before you can see it with it.

Thanks for the quick response. My concern was that thru the online Corion wallet I see my public ETC address and my token balances but that I couldn't verify it using Gastracker. Also, what does the ETC balance reflect in the Corion wallet? It's not what I have on the same address using Gastracker.

Thanks again.

Ok, so the integration to gastracker is made manually by the ETC developer team. We announce it, they did not implemented it yet. At each address there is a main balance in that address currency and there are 2 sub amounts which calculate the amount of the main balance in ETC and BTC.
Activity: 354
Merit: 103
sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8
A very good project with the aim of expanding the crypto community user base is a great move, I'm sure CORION goals and mission can go according to plan and will definitely succeed. I am very support of the project and proud to be able to participate in this great project.
Activity: 263
Merit: 22
On July 29 the Corion contract was deployed to the ETC blockchain. Does that mean the tokens are on the blockchain and transferable as well? If so, how can I view them either on Gastracker or MEW?

Thanks

Corion Platform is on the blockchain, but as we stated, until the ICO end it's features are limited. Tokens are not transferable until ICO finish. Gastracker may see the contract, but I assume MEW has to implement it before you can see it with it.

Thanks for the quick response. My concern was that thru the online Corion wallet I see my public ETC address and my token balances but that I couldn't verify it using Gastracker. Also, what does the ETC balance reflect in the Corion wallet? It's not what I have on the same address using Gastracker.

Thanks again.

Thanks

Activity: 263
Merit: 22

Thanks
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
Hello Corion Community! We are starting our Signature Campaign! BlackMambaPH will be our campaign manager! Please check it out and use our signatures above this post!

Here's our signature thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20665736

See you there!
Good information I will add on local board
hopefully CORION sales can be more optimal with the signature campaign
good job Dev
Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
Hello Corion Community! We are starting our Signature Campaign! BlackMambaPH will be our campaign manager! Please check it out and use our signatures above this post!

Here's our signature thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20665736

See you there!
Activity: 91
Reserving for dutch translate if you needed
Hello, Dev, tell me, how do we get tokens for a facebook company? Where should I register and indicate the purse for which we receive coins for the company bounty? So far, I have not received an answer as to how we will receive coins for a bounty company on Facebook? Thank you
Hi, please go to facebook and send a message to us. A bot will answer and you can then tell it your ETC address.

If you do not have and ETC address then please go to our website and go through the buy process without buying anything, say you do not have an ETC address then the system will create one for you, then you have to register. Please write down your ETC address what the system gave you and you are set now. Thats your Corion wallet, you can receive your Corion coins there.

Hello, Dev, tell me, how do we get tokens for a facebook company? Where should I register and indicate the purse for which we receive coins for the company bounty? So far, I have not received an answer as to how we will receive coins for a bounty company on Facebook? Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: