Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COR]CORION Platform Gateway to the Crypto World! ICO, Bounty Campaign - page 14. (Read 28260 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 548
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Hehe Smiley. Do you guys need Hungarian translation Grin?

Sok sikert!
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
GoldReserve! Your Retirement Fund!
I know that these projects should be preferably stronger on the technical side, but you should really fire your marketing expert / designer. The logo, the website, the slides and the whole way of presenting it (quotes/call to action) reaks of 90s HYIP scams and 0 PR/Marketing experience. 30 people listed on the team section and no one has a problem with this?

On the technical side, why do you think that your way of pegging works with even NuBits crashing after their funds drained slowly during the few years? They just needed a big enough sell pressure downwards and the peg vanished. USDT is only doable because Bitfinex and some big businesses are backing it. What will you do when your stabilisation funds get drained?

We have a capable team who created the webpage. We had some point of view we would like to implement on it.

There is no peg behind Corion. It is an automated process which keeps the price stable. Also of course at the begining while our community is relatively small there can be some whale movements, up or down, so the Foundation may have to intervene. But as our community grows, there will be more and more coins every day, so whales can not shake the price. Or if they try, the automated process will be enough to handle that.

Tether and Nubits do not have these 3 layers we implemented in, so when there was a problem they had to use their reserves to keep up and yes, reserves can be drained easily. If you have only that then your system is created for doom.

what is your business for this coin? must buy with ethereium classic only? can use bitocin?

Yes, you can buy with BTC, ETC and ETH as well!
Our slack link is online now!
Heloo dev
I try to send some BTC to join ICO corion
How long the balance of corion will enter in the wallet
If this works I will send back but no balance has been entered in Corion wallet

12tsJ1fP9ncyfTDcHWkMSEZrrHVb3NcVLT
Txid: 57850b2f0271943630f211971b6750b935cdce5eb94e4b659b1029bcdc9b5ff7

After 15 confirmation you will see your balance at www.corion.io/wallet, but you.have to log in.
Thank you DEV
Balance corion already entered in wallet corion
I want to invest more, to be faster to get in wallet corion better using BTC or ETH?
You can use my link if you invest! http://corion.io/-22

If you use ETH it is much more faster, but be sure to buy from your corion wallet, just click on buy more coins inside your wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
I know that these projects should be preferably stronger on the technical side, but you should really fire your marketing expert / designer. The logo, the website, the slides and the whole way of presenting it (quotes/call to action) reaks of 90s HYIP scams and 0 PR/Marketing experience. 30 people listed on the team section and no one has a problem with this?

On the technical side, why do you think that your way of pegging works with even NuBits crashing after their funds drained slowly during the few years? They just needed a big enough sell pressure downwards and the peg vanished. USDT is only doable because Bitfinex and some big businesses are backing it. What will you do when your stabilisation funds get drained?
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
2.5% reward system per day seems unsustainable in my view, that means in 20 days 100%, 100 days 500%, would have been dash out. This look like a Ponzi scheme to me. I will find time to read the whitepaper before I comment further on the issue

In the white paper it states:

"The daily coin emission reward (0  2.5%) keeps them using the
platform for a long time. Early investors benefit from the growth of the platform, as it
can expand 5-10-100 times bigger in the medium term."

So the 2.5% increase is not everyday, and can vary between 0 and 2.5%. You dont lose money either. With this becoming more popular, and increasing demand, your investment has potential of growing 2.5% a day, of course this is an ideal situation. But hey, Barry Silbert just post something on twitter. https://twitter.com/barrysilbert/status/876419036019662848
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
2.5% reward system per day seems unsustainable in my view, that means in 20 days 100%, 100 days 500%, would have been dash out. This look like a Ponzi scheme to me. I will find time to read the whitepaper before I comment further on the issue
Activity: 3
waiting for 0.2% emission 'incentive' per ico day   Roll Eyes
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
Heloo dev

After 15 confirmation you will see your balance at www.corion.io/wallet, but you.have to log in.
Thank you DEV
Balance corion already entered in wallet corion
I want to invest more, to be faster to get in wallet corion better using BTC or ETH?
Activity: 4
what is your business for this coin? must buy with ethereium classic only? can use bitocin?
Activity: 1
Please help me!
I already sent 3.52887242 Bitcoin to your address: 1BVDTKvUY9R96jgtaxPR7T4ikiZJMFy4Pp
But not confirmation now!
And I can't do Final Step!
help me!
Best regards!
Khoa.

Tether has only one function, beeing a dollar backed stable priced currency. Our Platform is much much more complex then that, please read the whitepaper!

I read it entirely. What do you mean by complex? If it is then can you explain more why is it better than tether.....

Corion Platform is an ecosystem! 9+1 smart contract combined together. Beside the stable coin, we have a great incentive system, which will give everyone 0-2.5% coin reward on a daily bases, which will attract new users businesses and keep the existing ones in our platform.
Activity: 7
Am i missing something here? Where is the coin supply and total distribution numbers. the price of presale is 37k sat? Are theseguys for real. Red flags everywhere. Cant etc get a legit ico going on their platform. not to mention you dont accept etc
Oh my friend, you are missing everything here!

Our ICO is uncapped, and the price of one coin is 1 USD as its stated at the first page!

During the PRE-ICO minimum buy is 1000 COR and you will get a 30% bonus on it.

During the ICO, minimum buy is 5 COR and the bonus is progressivly lower and lower till it reach the minimum of 3% at the end of the ICO.
Oh, one more thing, if you really checked our buy page, you should know that we accept BTC, ETC and ETH as well as payment...

1000 cor = 45 etc = 1000 dollars
Isnt this the same tether coin?

ETC should give out more bonus than other coins.

Tether has only one function, beeing a dollar backed stable priced currency. Our Platform is much much more complex then that, please read the whitepaper!

I read it entirely. What do you mean by complex? If it is then can you explain more why is it better than tether.....
IMO this ICO is too long. Max 1 month, better 2 weeks. Also end date is 1 day before UASF... This is too much risk. I could just invest very little. But I like the idea and also the ETC chain

This is Corion, so no UASF for us, and as Corion is a stable coin, you will be safe with us, as BTC will be crazy. No risk involved.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
IMO this ICO is too long. Max 1 month, better 2 weeks. Also end date is 1 day before UASF... This is too much risk. I could just invest very little. But I like the idea and also the ETC chain
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Very interesting project, I bought 1000 tokens, got 250 extra.
Reminder for the investors: if you're using ETC wallet provided by Corion, make sure you download the file and backup your key. If you don't do that, your tokens will be lost; support will not be able to help you.
Heloo dev

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
Heloo dev

Pages:
Jump to: