Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRC] Craftcoin - Portable Minecraft Game Currency w. Economy Plugin - page 2. (Read 92271 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 10
I the coin dev on here?  If so please pst me?
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
The interesting thing is on this cryptocoin that there is a source code base in Java.  I'm not sure how many coin wallets that there are implemented in Java.
Activity: 121
HBN <3
Is the source for this open? And is there currently a home for CraftCoin? I tried checking out the links OP posted, but they were 404. I have a developer, and plenty of hosting resources, and would be willing to put work into CraftCoin to keep it alive. Also, what work needs to be done with it?
Not much to the coin itself needs work.
I think the shorter block times has dealt with the diff spikes. The heartbleed patch has to be implemented I think.

The real thing that needs work is to actually have a Minecraft bukkit/Server plug in created OR a website(php/drupal/etc) plug in needs to be written. Something that will have a Deposit system that ideally would then after a few confirms add in the server.

I believe the Original Dev did this manually. He had a website that you put in a CRC address and your username. Then he added the currency to your Username on the server.

If we could get MC servers to start using this, it could be huge. I kind of hated moving to new servers and losing all my earnings.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I'm want to Crafts recovered! I hold some CRC, want to rise my stock, through.
Activity: 30
Yea i love to see this work! you guys can do it! Grin
Activity: 82
Well keep me updated on what the dev says. I'm working to get mine on board. He says he can't do it, for reasons that obviously mean he wants to work on it after giving me a little hell, he always gives me hell before giving in. So what needs to be done with development? What issues is the coin having code-wise and overall? If I knew what is wrong, it would be easier convincing my dev to work on CraftCoin. I can definitely host the home Minecraft server, website, and block explorer, reliably.
legendary
Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000
Is the source for this open? And is there currently a home for CraftCoin? I tried checking out the links OP posted, but they were 404. I have a developer, and plenty of hosting resources, and would be willing to put work into CraftCoin to keep it alive. Also, what work needs to be done with it?

https://github.com/craftcoin/craftcoin

It needs a new dev! The current dev may actually be willing to let it go.
Activity: 619
Merit: 501
https://www.massict.com/
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
Well it looks like this coin is going down it was good while it lasted might have gone far but it just needed active devs.  Cry

There's hardly any coins out there, hard to believe how hard it's dropping.  I thought I bought a little at the bottom but I guess I was wrong.  This Bitcoin effect is very strong indeed; few coins escape it.
Activity: 24
Well it looks like this coin is going down it was good while it lasted might have gone far but it just needed active devs.  Cry
HBN <3

The block explorers are down. One for good, the other, who knows.
legendary
Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000
HBN <3
Sadly this coin is dying/dead.

The Dev has disappeared. His "new" minecraft server was up for 3 days in January and then it went offline and he's never come back.
http://craftcoingames.playgrid.com/

CRC.Minar.CC has gone down from the looks of it too. I was mining but stopped getting my CRC and now the miners won't connect to it. It's been about a week.

I still think this coin has huge potential to do good in the MC community, but it needs a Dev.
I have been trying to get my PSYcoin working for my server, its a cheap coingen coin, and they sent me 32bit win-bins and 64-bit winbins, with my current webserver being 32bit-lin. I don't have the time to deal with it anymore. I woul like to implement CraftCoin into my meta community website, http://psymonkey.net, and also my Minecraft server.

I am working on some meta material/currency/xp transfer, because I host a few different game servers. I am using the website as a base framework. Is this still being actively mined/used? If so I will implement CraftCoin, else I will try to find time to implement PSYcoin. If any devs read this, is there a php implementation available, and, if not, do you mind if I made one?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

There's only 500K coins out?  What's the max?

Does anyone own a huge piece of this coin.  Given it's so rare and it has a nice niche market and a good name, it could really sky rocket in the next boom, later this year.
Activity: 3
Someone needs to resurrect this coin and make it more appealing for an economy plugin for minecraft.  I am surprised the minecraft regulars aren't pushing to make this coin bigger, as it seems a perfect use case.
Activity: 619
Merit: 501
https://www.massict.com/
Pages:
Jump to: