Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRC] Craftcoin - Portable Minecraft Game Currency w. Economy Plugin - page 9. (Read 92271 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Its a shame no one is setting up any servers to use this coin in minecraft.  IT'd g a long way to making the coin worthwhile.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I am very interrested in the bukkit plugin but i can not seem to find a working one! can someone point me in the right way? Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
You are all welcome to mine at CRC.minar.cc!!
We are now 3MH and the net is 200MH, it would be nice if we get some more miners here Smiley

i like the look... i think your my new pool =D
Minar.cc CraftCoin PPLNS Pool

I have setup a PPLNS Pool, so you are welcome to join and spread the network hashrate.
Please let me know if you find anything out of normal, comments and suggestions also welcome!
I have set pool fees to 1%, every minute fast payouts, and only 0.1 CRC payout fee to pay the actual transaction fee.
VARDIFF + Stratum PPLNS Mining Pool up Smiley
crc.minar.cc
Start your miner using the following parameters:
URL:stratum+tcp://crc.minar.cc
PORT:3342
USER:username.worker
PASS:workerPass
Sample command-line:
   ./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://crc.minar.cc:3342 --scrypt -u username.worker -p workerPass
CRC.Minar.cc Getting Started Guide
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
I just bought 200CRC on Cryptsy.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Where can I buy this coin?
Activity: 15
really wish there was a easy document to follow (solo mining)

I read the link you have on your site https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gv3-sFgyF2djHAZNxa49EBx7Q3wM0e255Gz8EN4AZEw/edit?pli=1

added the following to the craftcoin.conf

listen=1
daemon=1
port=12124

addnode=50.116.22.43
addnode=69.164.204.19
addnode=70.98.114.237
addnode=70.98.114.238

server=1
rpcuser=Username
rpcpassword=Password
rpcport=12123
rpcallowip=192.168.*.*
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

gen=1
genproclimit=6

all i see is solo mining started

if any have any coins, please send me some

QEAqCpzSsqFuVYLFec4F9StPcni5GFXAy1
Activity: 657
Merit: 500
MΣC
so... what's up (down) with the spendlitecoins.com Minecraft server?
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
New P2Pool for craftcoin

Getwork : http://us-east1.cryptovein.com:8830
Stratum : stratum+tcp://us-east1.cryptovein.com:8830
1% pool fee
no registration ( use your wallet as your username and any password)

Provided by : cryptovein.com

you can this pool as a backup for xpool.net (your earnings will not be lost)
Activity: 79
What is there for stupid deer came complexity shakes back and forth. You Go into the woods, break the head of the tree.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1084
Also I have looked at options, and the solution you have submitted seems to be the best fix. The longer I observe the coin, the more I am convinced that the changes you proposed are the perfect fit. There could be an update in the next couple days.

Given the (12 hour) pause, any chance of trying this Smiley ?
Activity: 234
Merit: 114
thanks for the reply. I know how it works (the behaviour of big players joining and leaving and the results in long duration until the next block is found then).

curious for me at this moment was, that even my wallet client didnt catch up with the blockchain - it did not begin to download the missing blocks to my local folder (i had several active connections in the client) - this and the fact of no found block since hours was the reason for my question...
Activity: 121
HBN <3
It's not stuck.

The Diff waves cause long periods of stalls before new blocks are found in the pools.
The big fish leave once the diff gets too high and then we're stuck trying to work on a crazy diff with low hash power. After a few blocks it readjusts back down.
Then big fish jump back in.

Rinse and repeat.
Activity: 234
Merit: 114
Did i miss something or is the coin stuck atm? Curiously, Stratum says there are new blocks detected, but the blockchain keeps stuck on block 21214... so what?
me too signed as Amph

Done! You're in!

All Micro$oft email accounts such as hotmail, live, outlook etc are getting filtered.. Don't know why..

Same problem here just signed up with hotmail account.
Done! Welcome Smiley
Activity: 22
me too signed as Amph

Done! You're in!

All Micro$oft email accounts such as hotmail, live, outlook etc are getting filtered.. Don't know why..

Same problem here just signed up with hotmail account.
Activity: 966
This coins is being acepted bay Minecraft servers?

me too signed as Amph

Done! You're in!

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
me too signed as Amph
Activity: 121
HBN <3
Thx,
been switching between multipool for some basic btc coins and your pool.

The diff dropped nicely just now so we're able to get some blocks out of the way again Cheesy
^Ditto. I'm hotmail as well and didn't get email

I've had sketchy results from Minepool.net pools. They tend to show your hash rate as much lower and the rewards tend to be lower.

Digi7ech, your account is ready to use!
Pages:
Jump to: