Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CROC] Official CrocodileCash Update Board [Strength in Basking] - page 9. (Read 20047 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 71
I just PM'd the above people regarding getting the multi-sig development address happening...
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
We now have an official Crocodile cash Twitter account @CrocCash

More to come...  Grin

https://mobile.twitter.com/CrocCash
Activity: 164
Merit: 71
As noted in another forum, I'll be throwing in some CROCs for development of the ecosystem and coin.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Rainbow Lite Dev
Awesome, strength in basking! Let's take Croc to the next level fellas. This coin reminds me of BTC early on, can't wait to see where it goes.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Sweet !!! I will donate 17k croc for the development fund
Activity: 196
Merit: 135
Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.
Hey CrocodileCash enthusiast!

Today (Oct. 27th, 2017) we are introducing a new board that will allow you to easily follow what is going on in the CrocodileCash community.
It is called a "board" because this exact post is where all updates will happen. When a noteable update occurs it will appear here.

If you reply to this thread, you will be notified via the Show new replies to your posts link at the top of the bitcointalk.org site.

Current top priority: scope the Internet for a marketing designer.
Reward: 1000 CROC (lower bound)

Below are the current tasks the team is handling:

MemberTask
curryptoApplication server development: doing Croc-lo improvements at the moment.
startstsMarket, faucet, and mining software development
HyperjackedNew Twitter account management: the old one was deleted.
heratys111Community discussion driver

Software that will terraform our ecosystem:

1. Market, faucet, wallet (online staking!) and mining, all-in-one.
2. Croc-lo, a prototype implementation for the upcoming CrocodileCash application server. (Currently down)

Note that the above software products have been completed, and are constantly being updated. Croc-lo has been pulled because there are critical issues that can bankrupt the host quickly if users know what they're doing. It will be back when these critical updates are complete.

Our ultimate goal is to create a strong ecosystem surrounding CrocodileCash, giving it true value. This means non-critical wallet updates are not a priority. "Don't fix it if it isn't broken".

If you wish to make a monetary contribution, we encourage 5% of your CrocodileCash holdings. This is based on Hyperjacked's holdings and contribution of 10k CROC.

Multisignature address: [ To be created ]

The 3-of-4 signatures required to send funds are: currypto, Hyperjacked, startsts, heratys111.

I highly encourage you to visit the old thread, to learn about CrocodileCash history and download the current wallet.

Thanks for being part of our community!

Coin update proposal

Because CrocodileCash is based off of some weird fork of Peercoin, and is not easy to update, we need a solution to this. I propose we fork directly from the latest Peercoin code, adjust the parameters to be exactly as our own, and continue to move forward. This way we can take advantage of ALL future Peercoin updates -  this means segwit, pruning and lightning network updates, with ZERO effort.

All your CrocodileCash should not be affected in any way. It should be a seamless upgrade.

Timeline

10/27/2017This post was created and the new CrocodileCash team formalized.
10/30/2017Proposing a fork of Peercoin to gain support updates effortlessly.
Pages:
Jump to: