Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CROWD SALE is LIVE] 🚀 W12.io - Blockchain Protocol 🚀 - page 29. (Read 41386 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I would like to know how this proj will look like in few years? Are there any predictions regarding that?
Activity: 434
Who knows if this project will transfer interest to its holders on a monthly basis? How are Pundix and KickCoin?
Glad to know that project already gained partnerships. The projects that will make their crowdsales on w12 platform
Indeed. Despite w12 crowdsale is not over yet. There are clients for this project literally

Concluding partnership agreement  for the project is at 4Q this year. I think the partners will appear even more if the project develops. Good idea

Quarter IV, 2018
Crowdsale W12

Adding projects to the W12 platform

Advertising and PR campaign for the W12 platform

Concluding partnership agreements with funds and syndicates

Launching a full-featured W12 blockchain protocol

Concluding partnership agreements with private experts and rating agencies in order to conduct an expert scoring of projects presented on the platform
Glad to know that project already gained partnerships. The projects that will make their crowdsales on w12 platform
Indeed. Despite w12 crowdsale is not over yet. There are clients for this project literally
Activity: 798
Merit: 250

What is the concept of the project? What is it like a KickCoin project?

Didn't You read the white paper? It says ...
W12 Mission:
To create an environment and a decentralized infrastructure where trust between parties in not necessary in any type of the deal and all controversial issues can be resolved quickly, transparently and rightfully.

Thank you. Sometimes there is no time to read about all the projects. The idea is good. I like. I can take part, it is a pity that it has long been coming. I was late for the beginning. Perhaps it will last longer than the promised time. Although at least the project has minimum already collected. I will follow

You are welcome. Contact than I can help you. The forum is also interesting because people here share their experiences. Sometimes a little advice at first glance then brings benefits. Any information is helpful. Knowledge is power and success  Grin
Any advise how long to hold tokens for good profit? To get the best profit

This question has no definite answer. In winter, when there was growth in all crypto currency, there were thoughts that we should wait for more increases ... but the expectations were in vain. There are cycles when there is an increase, which are then replaced by a decline ... it is necessary to observe and understand whether the project is worth it or not. What kind of coins are possible and immediately sell at launch, some wait .
Merit: 22
It is completly up to you. More you hold - more you will get. It is the basis
Merit: 11

W12 Mission:
To create an environment and a decentralized infrastructure where trust between parties in not necessary in any type of the deal and all controversial issues can be resolved quickly, transparently and rightfully.

Thank you. Sometimes there is no time to read about all the projects. The idea is good. I like. I can take part, it is a pity that it has long been coming. I was late for the beginning. Perhaps it will last longer than the promised time. Although at least the project has minimum already collected. I will follow
W12 technology creates trust and transparency between projects and buyers of tokens, increasing profits and reducing risks,
providing an excellent opportunity for thousands of talented entrepreneurs from any part of the world to create and produce them
projects. It is very important. I remember the Benebit project, which collected $ 1.5 million and disappeared.W12 guarantees the proper use of investor funds.
Simply put.... W12 provides its own platform for the sale of tokens with a user-friendly interface, so projects can easily raise funds using the platform protocol.

W12 Mission:
How you gonna monetize thos project? I see the point you have enough funding now. But it will be over and project's monetization will be obligatory
True. I think here will be some kinds of ads within the app/project

The collected funds will be converted into W12 Tokens in case a project selects the given method to reduce commissions. The project independently chooses which cryptocurrency the collected funds will be converted to for storage in the project fund. The more W12 Tokens are used by the project, the lower the commission.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
How you gonna monetize thos project? I see the point you have enough funding now. But it will be over and project's monetization will be obligatory
True. I think here will be some kinds of ads within the app/project
Merit: 29
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
ICO is successful only when token is traded on top exchanges.So when apoearing on top exchanges?
Yes it is but Im not sure it is possible to say the date. Team is not in charge of that. Most of exchanges decide by they own when to list any particular token. Sometimes it takes really a lot

Almost all projects are listed on the stock exchange after the end of the project ICO... is not it? Demand creates supply...
not necessarily able to go directly to the stock exchange, but if the erc-20 based project is certainly they have entered decentralization, such as forkdelta and etherdelta,
ICO is successful only when token is traded on top exchanges.So when apoearing on top exchanges?
Yes it is but Im not sure it is possible to say the date. Team is not in charge of that. Most of exchanges decide by they own when to list any particular token. Sometimes it takes really a lot

Almost all projects are listed on the stock exchange after the end of the project ICO... is not it? Demand creates supply...
Pages:
Jump to: