Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CROWD SALE is LIVE] 🚀 W12.io - Blockchain Protocol 🚀 - page 32. (Read 41386 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Bug bounty program is needed here. To fix all the possible issues prior the realese. Is it planned?
Merit: 22
Having checked your WP one more time New details about the project were discovered. Now im 100% confident in project's success in long run
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
Im not sure blockchain is really needed here. Will you implement this project if blockchain does not exist??
What are you talking about? clearly the W12 project uses the blockchain protocol network, and now w12 has already run ICO,
hopefully they reach hardcap easily
Merit: 11
Im not sure blockchain is really needed here. Will you implement this project if blockchain does not exist??
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
There are a lot of worthy projects on the market, true. But this one is very undervaluated. Thats high time for accomulation As much as possible
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
I see a lack of mentions in the media. Where may I read about your last partnerships and cooperations??
I also sought information about partnerships, but I have not found it.

But I found that W12.io often collaboration with companies out there. I see, W12 Team would like to present USAT project that will launch its Token Sale.

https://medium.com/@w12_io/w12-io-w12-blockchain-protocol-usat-collaboration-87d5e34c37f3
Merit: 29
I see a lack of mentions in the media. Where may I read about your last partnerships and cooperations??
We dont know when market will be green. Better to postpone any cooperations as for now..
Merit: 22
Listing on lbank is planned? There are voting process there. Similar to binance
Thats a little bit early to speak about that. Thats why better to initiate this process in advance
Listing on lbank is planned? There are voting process there. Similar to binance
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
While Ethereum Ponders, W12 Is Doing It
In an article published on Coindesk on October 30, 2018, the “Godfather” of Ethereum ICOs, Fabian Vogelsteller proposed a “reversible ICO,” or RICO, that would allow token investors to take back their funds at any stage in that project’s lifespan.
https://medium.com/@w12_io/while-ethereum-ponders-w12-is-doing-it-5928987deaf1
What partnerships are planned? Probably there are some projects on the market you would like to partner the most??
Every partnership is very is worthy enough. So... More partnerships = better
I would like to see some partnerships with real world companies
 Not just crypto start ups. It may bring more value to the token And the whole ecosystem overall
The opportunity for mass adoption is huge here. It will be very fundamental project. You know a lot of users will be involved here
What partnerships are planned? Probably there are some projects on the market you would like to partner the most??
I would like to see some partnerships with real world companies
 Not just crypto start ups. It may bring more value to the token And the whole ecosystem overall
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Does this project have a point by point table of comparison among its perceived competitors?
Activity: 392
very clear if you have many partners, the better, you have to know that,
and for the W12 they already have many partners, investors will not hesitate
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Absolutely, w12 is a project that create a transparent, decentralized infrastructure, where anyone can track the targeted use of funds and access the impact of this funds at the long run, surely many will definitely be interested in partnership when the time is right.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
When the new article about the project? It seems you are lack of up to dates articles
Seems you will have a lot of tokens in circullation. Is it really needed? Very big supply = less chances for good growth
Thats average supply, dont worry. It perfectly suits this proj.
Im not worrying Grin just try to understand if there is real need in such supply
Pages:
Jump to: