Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CROWD SALE is LIVE] 🚀 W12.io - Blockchain Protocol 🚀 - page 30. (Read 41386 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
ICO is successful only when token is traded on top exchanges.So when apoearing on top exchanges?
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Having checked your WP one more time New details about the project were discovered. Now im 100% confident in project's success in long run

I'm really confident about this project too!

"We need to build a more responsible model of ICO generation 2.0. What W12 offers is definitely necessary. A system to buy project ICO tokens with a guarantee of a refund if the project does not reach the specified stages of the roadmap." Already only for this it is possible and necessary to support this project. My heart is here thanks to these words. I like the idea and a really interesting project this year, with a great concept and a solid team. I joined and hope for further collaboration. I definitely support the project.
What u think about market now? If it rebounces untill 500 billions market cap. Will it be okay to sell tokens for profit?

Everyone is surely interested in when the eternal growth begins. I hope soon. We must be patient and wait. It's my opinion. And yours?
What about competitors here? Not just those which will operate in the same field But those that team is aware of
I dont think team is aware of any project Smiley This project is very unique and may challenge any project

It's good if this project is a unique project from another type of project. Hopefully the uniqueness of this project will produce a great success and great benefits for all those who participate in it.

It has long been known that information is the most important thing in life. In fact, everyone who has access to information gets almost unlimited opportunities and many companies began to use it. Our project in my opinion approached this issue better than our competitors.
What u think about market now? If it rebounces untill 500 billions market cap. Will it be okay to sell tokens for profit?
I think no. You might loose much bigger profit in a long run. Better to continue holding
Merit: 11
How big revenue do you guys expect in 1-2 years? At least aproximately
To hard to answer as there are no projects that generate the cash flow now. Better to wait untill the final product is ready And then we will be able to see some results
How big revenue do you guys expect in 1-2 years? At least aproximately
Activity: 445
Merit: 39
W12.io| Smart Contracts & iTrue Collaboration
W12 Team would like to present iTrue that will launch its Token Sale on our platform in November
https://medium.com/@w12_io/w12-io-smart-contracts-itrue-collaboration-888180c045ca
Activity: 560
What about competitors here? Not just those which will operate in the same field But those that team is aware of
I dont think team is aware of any project Smiley This project is very unique and may challenge any project

It's good if this project is a unique project from another type of project. Hopefully the uniqueness of this project will produce a great success and great benefits for all those who participate in it.
Merit: 22
How you going to ensure tokens will have liquidity? Most of tokens are traded without any volume or liquidity
It is a only way to guarantee the liquidity: Token will be traded on multiple exchanges
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
How you going to ensure tokens will have liquidity? Most of tokens are traded without any volume or liquidity
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Any current new on its development? I hope they can deliver milestones this 4th quarter as per information on their roadmap.

Well depends on the kind of news you are looking to hear because as it is sale is pretty active and so far has raised 5203,54 ETH, i think development can only be started after the end of sales, and am sure they can deliver their milestone base on the roadmap.
Activity: 566
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Any current new on its development? I hope they can deliver milestones this 4th quarter as per information on their roadmap.
Merit: 29
What's specification your project have? In what languages it will be written??
Why are you making ICO? I guess IPO would suit this project much better? Correct me if im wrong
Obviously not. Cmmon! IPO is the past ICO is the future. Moreover if there were ipo u would not be able to take parr
Ok. Any plans for setting up a Foundation though? Foundation will bring much more trust to the platform And users as well
Why are you making ICO? I guess IPO would suit this project much better? Correct me if im wrong
Obviously not. Cmmon! IPO is the past ICO is the future. Moreover if there were ipo u would not be able to take parr
Pages:
Jump to: