Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CROWD SALE is LIVE] 🚀 W12.io - Blockchain Protocol 🚀 - page 33. (Read 41386 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 29
Seems you will have a lot of tokens in circullation. Is it really needed? Very big supply = less chances for good growth
Thats average supply, dont worry. It perfectly suits this proj.
Merit: 10
Seems you will have a lot of tokens in circullation. Is it really needed? Very big supply = less chances for good growth
When may I expect the final version to be realesed? What the exact date?
No breaks of the pipeline. Everything goes in accordance with the schedule
When may I expect the final version to be realesed? What the exact date?
Merit: 22
Very disruptive idea idea you are implementing But i dont understand how will you generate the profit?? And more important how big revenue is expected??
Fees per transactions and ordinary commisions. As for size of revenue it is very hard to predict
Merit: 11
Very disruptive idea idea you are implementing But i dont understand how will you generate the profit?? And more important how big revenue is expected??
HQ German Translator

Hi Community!

I'm proud to announce, Whitepaper is now available in german: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HrDoIqCPl0i_mVJeDqd89JredGtfclTN

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I dont see any schedule for the upcoming events you gonna participate. Dont see on the website I mean. Is there any?
All the events are being picked up randomly when team is invited.
So it is not possible to make a schedule
I think any event attendance wont have any sense now. Becuse it either won't increase the token price as tokens are not tradable yet Nor attract additional intetested people as it is barely possible on bear market
Events participation is not about price growth. It is about attracting attention to the project
Merit: 29
I dont see any schedule for the upcoming events you gonna participate. Dont see on the website I mean. Is there any?
I think any event attendance wont have any sense now. Becuse it either won't increase the token price as tokens are not tradable yet Nor attract additional intetested people as it is barely possible on bear market
Activity: 1568
COMBONetwork
just take it easy W12 will definitely take part in a big event or even make their own event, be calm and wait for information from their social media, but the most important thing is that the roadmap is successful
Im curious if this spotless team will be able to follow the schedule. It is very common when development is not going in accordance with the roadmap
Having checked your WP - very cool project you have BUT Im aware a little bit whales may dump tokens after ICO. You know you offer pretty attractive bonuses and even if selling for ico price you still will be in profit
There is a risk in any investment. Thats the same for any project literally
Thats true , all ICOs are overrisked But the opportunity to make a fortune here is much bigger
Having checked your WP - very cool project you have BUT Im aware a little bit whales may dump tokens after ICO. You know you offer pretty attractive bonuses and even if selling for ico price you still will be in profit
There is a risk in any investment. Thats the same for any project literally
What are the users that will use platform the most? Core audience putting it better from your point of view?
All the crypto involved audience literally. However i dont expect millions of users here
Hm.. Why do you think so? W12 seems very legit and I do expect a lot of users here
Well, There is a big variety of different projects. All of them strives to take users' attention. Thats why such a marketing competition makes users attracting very complicated task
What are the users that will use platform the most? Core audience putting it better from your point of view?
All the crypto involved audience literally. However i dont expect millions of users here
Hm.. Why do you think so? W12 seems very legit and I do expect a lot of users here
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
many projects are starting to use the w12.io platform, such as GastroAdvisor, Creditor, WRIO, Moolyacoin, etc., they all collaborate with w12.io, and it's been very good for the future of this project.
Pages:
Jump to: