Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 2. (Read 169981 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 5
Ooo scary lol you ever heard the term “false bravado”?
Activity: 882
Merit: 533
we rised around 8 millions dollars it was my decision to get lauda blazed mj as an escrow in this ico
i just took 70 btc i made a wallet and ton decide to destory all the cluster and the rest i was working on the dex code when ton decide to start a drama
ton took a lot of fund i agree but it s not my fult don t forget he was the ceo and i was the cto i did my best to get the refund now i am still working and ton vanished
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMF8oBNyLKM&t=478s this was done by me and today i will do my best to get the project back to life
and please stop your drama i understand all the position i was the only one who suggested a fully refund than don t blame me today i was just managed the developers nothing more

All is forgiven ,now back to the more serious issues...When moon and lambo time?

Speak for yourself. Nothing is forgiven.
just cheked your profile it s look like you register in this forum in the same period of nvo mistake , and i think now your are looking to upgrade your profile than you have to post constantly just to advise you make post with more sence and better quality or no one will add you in signature compagne you should make constructive post i am ok if you want to troll me bot i am still nemgun one of the best btct troll
you should review this topic https://safenetforum.org/t/nvo-decentralized-exchange-crowdsale/13608/1099 just for advise if you want to troll me back than you will have more informations about my trolling  skills
besgt regard
we rised around 8 millions dollars it was my decision to get lauda blazed mj as an escrow in this ico
i just took 70 btc i made a wallet and ton decide to destory all the cluster and the rest i was working on the dex code when ton decide to start a drama
ton took a lot of fund i agree but it s not my fult don t forget he was the ceo and i was the cto i did my best to get the refund now i am still working and ton vanished
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMF8oBNyLKM&t=478s this was done by me and today i will do my best to get the project back to life
and please stop your drama i understand all the position i was the only one who suggested a fully refund than don t blame me today i was just managed the developers nothing more

All is forgiven ,now back to the more serious issues...When moon and lambo time?

Speak for yourself. Nothing is forgiven.

i am doing my best dude thanks for the support
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

not my opinion. If you say you will do something and take peoples money to do it, but it ends up being a coke fueled nonsense party with NOTHING to show for the creditors except 50% of their money back. THAT is a scam. Over the course of NVO you burnt through nearly 10 million dollars WITH NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT. That is the definition of scam.

Thank god for Lauda, and the escrow system on bitcointalk. If that didn't exist it would be even more of a scam. You all should be ashamed of your actions. It is obvious your theft left you with little life satisfaction and happiness, so it was all for nothing.

The 2017 craziness in the market was created because we all fell in love with crypto and the possibilities, but you and TON and whats his face did your part to ruin the possibilities and the optimism. All the ICO's did. I don't know what kind of weird shit you guys are in or strange people you hang out with, but I would trade no amount of money to live in your heads. Or your lives. Hungry ghosts.

Everyone gets what they deserve. If only for being human. Harm gets you harm. Good gets you good. What do you think you deserve?

Shame on you.
Surprise, surprise. ONCE A SCAM ALWAYS A SCAM. STOP MAKING THIS SHOW UP IN MY FEED!!!

They lost too much money in the crash lol.
people voted for a partial refund and i suggest a full refund people got the partial refund it s not a scam in my point of view

SCAM
your opinion
Surprise, surprise. ONCE A SCAM ALWAYS A SCAM. STOP MAKING THIS SHOW UP IN MY FEED!!!

people voted for a partial refund and i suggest a full refund people got the partial refund it s not a scam in my point of view

SCAM

Hi there,
What is the progress with this coin?
I invested in this coin and would like to know what's the status of my investment.
Regards
Bitdex

Dead. 45% refunded and the other part is coming soon™. Ton or whatever his name was ran away with the money and Nemgun is trying to start a CEX in the hopes to give money back (although it sounds like it'll be a shitcoin airdrop and only if you sign up and dox yourself on the CEX).

Personally, I've written off the 55% as a loss. The Canadian authorities are aware of Ton supposedly being Canadian. Hopefully they find him and lock him up for fraud on a massive scale.
It's just a failed project that at least refunded. They raised $8M and refunded $10M. How many projects that at least refunded and investors didn't lose anything. Compare that to the other 1000 altcoins.
a new account ? for my opinion we rised more than 3000 btc and we was supposed to refund in this valuation to be fair  i proposed the fully refund but i lost the vote anyway i will do my best to get the nvo project back based on my development vision
I invested $300 into xenio.
we refunded the xenio corwdsale because of a glitch
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi there,
I invested in this coin and would like to know what's the status of my investment.
Regards
Bitdex

Dead. 45% refunded and the other part is coming soon™. Ton or whatever his name was ran away with the money and Nemgun is trying to start a CEX in the hopes to give money back (although it sounds like it'll be a shitcoin airdrop and only if you sign up and dox yourself on the CEX).

Personally, I've written off the 55% as a loss. The Canadian authorities are aware of Ton supposedly being Canadian. Hopefully they find him and lock him up for fraud on a massive scale.
It's just a failed project that at least refunded. They raised $8M and refunded $10M. How many projects that at least refunded and investors didn't lose anything. Compare that to the other 1000 altcoins.
a new account ? for my opinion we rised more than 3000 btc and we was supposed to refund in this valuation to be fair  i proposed the fully refund but i lost the vote anyway i will do my best to get the nvo project back based on my development vision
I invested $300 into xenio.
Hi there,
Regards
Bitdex

a new account ? for my opinion we rised more than 3000 btc and we was supposed to refund in this valuation to be fair  i proposed the fully refund but i lost the vote anyway i will do my best to get the nvo project back based on my development vision
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi there,
Regards
Bitdex

hello i am still here and i am still wotking www.spendtrack.com you can test the platform if people ask why i made this the reason it s the mass adoption and find utiliy for a dex the nvo client will act like messenger apps for facebook spendtrack is a social media like twitter for crypto currency people will be able to spend exchange the crypto via spendtrack
as soon as i finish the veserus equity issue i will update for dev plan of nvo veserus spendtrack
the good news tron moves to the liquid side chain of blockstream this is the proof https://twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/1233292286085095427?s=20
it means i was in the good direction when i choose the tech against maidsafe ,today maidsafe die and a lot of dex was made using collateral or holding private key people talked about atomic swap
btween eth and btc but it s not possible today the only solution now it s to go via bitcoin sidechain like tron is doing now for more info https://coinreport.net/blockstream-reveals-sidechain-elements/
i will do my best to keep nvo success we provide a lot of proof of work this year veserus exchange but no volume than i will resolve that and the testnet of spendtrack and soon i will update for nvo than you have proof work before to judge nvo project i know people lost money and it mae me sad i am happy to be the first person who propose the refund
      i will need a community manager who can make weelky report on bitcointalk telegram twitter spendtrack medium .......    something who have experience like   https://medium.com/paradigm-fund who is interested please pm on btct or telegram @nemgun
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
Hi there,
Regards
Bitdex

Activity: 326
Merit: 101
Hi there,
Regards
Bitdex
It was a scam, move on.

Are you sure?? I thought it was the next big thing  Undecided

10 million dollars later... NADA lol
we made a partial refund and i just took 70 btc to develop 2 milestones of the project now i am still working on it i will get nvo succeed even if i am the only one who believe on it
Pages:
Jump to: