Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 8. (Read 169981 times)

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
What different between your exchange from a lot of other decentralized exchanges? There are a lot of existing, but people using only Idex mainly...

The difference is you're shitposting on a dead project and other ones may have real working DEXs (not that you'll ever read this).
Activity: 26
Merit: 3

And my messages always deleted from their slack channel and telegram.
Nice, Tonbi. Very nice.

Kiss

Cause he is a weak little bitch who hates people confronting him with facts
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
Money refunded, the project has been abandoned.
But you get back  only half of the initial BTC you gave to the team.

And they get so much free money from various BTC fork.
Plus, half of your BTC’s still on their pocket.

What a very nice game.
Very well played.

And my messages always deleted from their slack channel and telegram.
Nice, Tonbi. Very nice.

Kiss
Activity: 86
What different between your exchange from a lot of other decentralized exchanges? There are a lot of existing, but people using only Idex mainly...
It was supposed to trade all coins and not just ETH Tokens but the Team did blow up and delivered crap.

The first Post of the thread is always a good way to Start.
Activity: 26
Activity: 183
Merit: 103
Crypto maniac - HODL
I sent 0.05btc and received 0.02. Any explanation ?
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
I received my refund! Thanks guys and good luck in the future!
Activity: 111
Can confirm I received the refund. Thanks and good luck everyone.

Did you receive back your funds to the same address from where you sent coins?

Mine still didn't receive but Lauda said already refunded. Waiting for his confirmation where he has sent.

The address you have that currently holds NVST is where they sent the refund in BTC at the rate of slightly less than .000093 BTC / NVST
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

Did you receive back your funds to the same address from where you sent coins?

Mine still didn't receive but Lauda said already refunded. Waiting for his confirmation where he has sent.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Refund:

Note 1: The post has been finalized.
Note 2: Address '1NfmXH8ByfNavw2ZoBTh3erFyTyU7WzSyc' will be excluded. This is due to this being the address that attempted to troll NVO by stealing the original planned asset names and causing confusion. This confusion led to an user mistakenly sending back the wrong tokens to issuer (NVST instead of NVOT). Refund amount will be sent to original user 1AWDLhq1CWLsv6oHKZPqveP5eHHGnoGLhE (verified manually via signed message).
Note 3: Transaction contains the above messaged re-allocation as well as a return transaction for the same amount mistakenly sent by someone.

This concludes the general refund.

I had invested 0.1BTC in this project and sent money to you.

How do I know whether I got money back or not? I didn't check this thread fully so asking you directly.

Thanks
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
When the refund finish, i think it's time for nvo team members and escrows they are going to think about how to spend what they scam.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
CMC Community
Activity: 3
I was just banned from the Telegram project chat because after Ton Bi babbled about how it is cool being opensource at all, I wrote a message, that got immediately deleted, about how they didn't release even a single line of code on their github.

What a shame.
Activity: 197
Looks like the snapshot was done on 31.08.2018 at 23:00 UTC... but looks like the "CEO" has arbitrary decided to take another one because some people speculate with it... Huh

You should never trust a CEO with 0 coding skill.
Ton cannot write a single line of code.

Grin

But he can make 1 btc become 0.49 btc with crapy and buggy wallet
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Refund:

Note 1: The post has been finalized.
Note 2: Address '1NfmXH8ByfNavw2ZoBTh3erFyTyU7WzSyc' will be excluded. This is due to this being the address that attempted to troll NVO by stealing the original planned asset names and causing confusion. This confusion led to an user mistakenly sending back the wrong tokens to issuer (NVST instead of NVOT). Refund amount will be sent to original user 1AWDLhq1CWLsv6oHKZPqveP5eHHGnoGLhE (verified manually via signed message).
Note 3: Transaction contains the above messaged re-allocation as well as a return transaction for the same amount mistakenly sent by someone.

This concludes the general refund.
Activity: 9
Refund:

Note 1: Post will be constantly updated (please do not quote it until it is final).

Thank you. This was handled professionally in the end run.

All of my addresses have been correctly funded.
Things are going according to the timeline. Snapshot:
Link 1: https://archive.fo/VdnsM#selection-9.0-9.42327
Link 2: https://pastebin.com/raw/f7AZzi6n

I would still advise against moving or basically doing anything with NVST until the refund has been processed.
I can't see it those tables the receiving address of my NVST bitcoin wallet. Are there any other addresses listed somewhere else?
No; if it isn't listed there it isn't holding NVST. Join the NVO Telegram group or PM me directly and we can look into it.

I found it. How have I to interpret the numbers on the table? I gave NVO crowdfunding campaign more than a *coin. I will receive all in BTC i guess. The amount received will reflect prices of those coins in BTC at that time?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.

I would still advise against moving or basically doing anything with NVST until the refund has been processed.
I can't see it those tables the receiving address of my NVST bitcoin wallet. Are there any other addresses listed somewhere else?
No; if it isn't listed there it isn't holding NVST. Join the NVO Telegram group or PM me directly and we can look into it.

EDIT: I found it. How have I to interpret the numbers on the table? I gave NVO crowdfunding campaign more than a *coin. I will receive all in BTC i guess. The amount received will reflect prices of those coins in BTC at that time?
Pages:
Jump to: