Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 7. (Read 169981 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 11
We are all scammed by Tonbi and still happy with half refund,
and they keep half of our money on their pocket.

Weird.

- and Tonbi keep deleting messages on slack
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
It seems a lot of the cheerleaders here owe people apologies.  But more important, hopefully they learned some lessons about incessant cheerleading and simply trusting developers without tangible evidence.

People are still buying and selling a dead token?

Yes last time I checked there was still a buy wall.People have been dumping their tokens after they got their "refund".
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
It seems a lot of the cheerleaders here owe people apologies.  But more important, hopefully they learned some lessons about incessant cheerleading and simply trusting developers without tangible evidence.

People are still buying and selling a dead token?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Sorry to hear this project is over.The whole community could really do with more decentralized exchanges right now.

Over?What project??There was no project to begin with but tell that to the muppets who are still buying it on counterparty although you can't fix stupid.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032
Sorry to hear this project is over.The whole community could really do with more decentralized exchanges right now.
Dummies with the open buy orders on counterparty still don't realise this shitshow is over.Now this means anyone unscrupulous enough can also still sell those NVST they still have to unsuspecting fools who have buy orders on counterparty.
OK. What will you do with the new tokens you are waiting for? Do you want them to use to pay fees in the DEX... Tell me please. All other questions will be answered in the censored channels from the "devs".

Fake devs.

Tonbi doesnt know anything about programming.

But she does know well how to take 50% from our BTC’s in one year,
with a crappy and not functional wallet, delay after delays,
while she is having sex with TSWR every minutes.

Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
OK. What will you do with the new tokens you are waiting for? Do you want them to use to pay fees in the DEX... Tell me please. All other questions will be answered in the censored channels from the "devs".
Activity: 418
Merit: 265

Yes this does matter.I actually voted for no refund and continuation of development of the DEX.The other parts of your comment are nonsense that should be directed at who ever the scammers are and not someone who invested like myself etc.

If you are promoting a scam then you are part of the scam. Dont make any people hope. And don't do it because you want to sell your coins to somebody else.

Are you on drugs or is there something seriously wrong with your mental health?I am not promoting anything or selling anything.I am simply asking when we will be getting these tokens we are supposed to be getting as was mentioned earlier.

legendary

Yes this does matter.I actually voted for no refund and continuation of development of the DEX.The other parts of your comment are nonsense that should be directed at who ever the scammers are and not someone who invested like myself etc.

If you are promoting a scam then you are part of the scam. Dont make any people hope. And don't do it because you want to sell your coins to somebody else.
Is it true that one of the devs are going to continue developing a DEX and give out free tokens to NVST hodlrs?If this is the case will they be only giving free tokens to people who voted for project to continue or will it be for all even if you voted for refund?Please advise before I cast my vote.

TIA

Very good question, from what I have gathered from Ton in chat is they're planning something regarding how many nvst you have regardless if you voted yes or no.

Any idea when we will be getting these new tokens?

This does not matter. If you want to be a promoter or part of the next scam then just everything they are going to do in the future.

legendary
Is it true that one of the devs are going to continue developing a DEX and give out free tokens to NVST hodlrs?If this is the case will they be only giving free tokens to people who voted for project to continue or will it be for all even if you voted for refund?Please advise before I cast my vote.

TIA

Very good question, from what I have gathered from Ton in chat is they're planning something regarding how many nvst you have regardless if you voted yes or no.

This does not matter. If you want to be a promoter or part of the next scam then just everything they are going to do in the future.

TIA

Distribution will coinside with the sahara winter games.Mate these guys have no intention of doing anything only planning the next scam.

TIA

Tonbi already very rich now.
Driving her lambo on some unknown island.

She is sitting on million of money from btc’s fork
and 50% from funds collected during crowdsale

Her shitshow was very succesfull and now she is thinking to make another shitshow..

PS: i dont think she is a guy. Much like a lil girl

Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
I'm sorry to see this turned into a trainwreck. I hope this doesn't harm the participant's will to support DEX projects. They will be an essential cornerstone of the crypto economy.

Those that bought more along the way did better than those that only participated in the ICO, so it didn't turn out horribly for everyone. As for other DEXs, it's honestly hard to find a real DEX still. I hope I find something like this to invest in again, but when I do I'll probably be too late.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
I'm sorry to see this turned into a trainwreck. I hope this doesn't harm the participant's will to support DEX projects. They will be an essential cornerstone of the crypto economy.
legendary
How do I go about getting refunded?

the refund has happened. btc was sent to the addresses that hold NVST at a specific time. you have to check the address that you have your nvst tokens.
if you did not have any NVST during the snapshot you dont get a refund.
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
How do I go about getting refunded?
Pages:
Jump to: