Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 6. (Read 169981 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
This is an amazing read i gotta say, you cant make it up its like summet out of a 1970's sci fi movie
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
OK Ton... thanks for reply.

I'm not interested in taking SIDES in this apparently ridiculous lover's quarrel LOL

Doesn't matter to me who is a "liar" or who is not, doesn't matter who is "right or wrong", don't care, not interested.

What DOES matter to me as an investor in a decentralized exchange for crypto is WHO is gonna just finally god damn BUILD THE FUCKING THING and get it working.

If that's you?  GREAT!
If that's Nemgun? GREAT!
If that's anyone else?  GREAT!

Both of you together or either one separate, don't care... just get it done.

Also for future reference it'd be a good idea if you guys maybe emailed info to investors like me who are not active on the other forums or waiting around watching your soap operas, as I noted it's now end of October and all this shit played out in, what, August?  AND I HAD NO IDEA OF ANY OF IT.  

Not cool.  

ONLY finding out any of this happened by randomly noticing some BTC had appeared back on one of my addresses several months later is totally unprofessional and really unacceptable.

Repeat: soap operas?  Don't care.  JUST GET THE FUCKING THING BUILT.

{Edit} P.S. For what it's worth too, interesting that -- so far at least -- no reply from Nemgun on this at all?  Dude IF you're serious about wanting to be considered as the "real savior" of this project you need to step up and convince all of US, the INVESTORS in this project, that you have what it takes.  Neither you nor Ton may actually be able to accomplish anything here BUT at least Ton's taken the time to TRY and REPLY...

It seems that you are late to the party. Let me debrief you, they performed a stunt called exit scam, by blaming each other for the failure of their joint venture. More than alf of the funds are gone, and nothing has been delivered. Such crooks should not be left to get away with it.

And they are still dumping their toxic bags of shit tokens on counterparty.

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

I'm not interested in taking SIDES in this apparently ridiculous lover's quarrel LOL

Doesn't matter to me who is a "liar" or who is not, doesn't matter who is "right or wrong", don't care, not interested.

What DOES matter to me as an investor in a decentralized exchange for crypto is WHO is gonna just finally god damn BUILD THE FUCKING THING and get it working.

If that's you?  GREAT!
If that's Nemgun? GREAT!

Also for future reference it'd be a good idea if you guys maybe emailed info to investors like me who are not active on the other forums or waiting around watching your soap operas, as I noted it's now end of October and all this shit played out in, what, August?  AND I HAD NO IDEA OF ANY OF IT.  

Not cool.  

ONLY finding out any of this happened by randomly noticing some BTC had appeared back on one of my addresses several months later is totally unprofessional and really unacceptable.

{Edit} P.S. For what it's worth too, interesting that -- so far at least -- no reply from Nemgun on this at all?  Dude IF you're serious about wanting to be considered as the "real savior" of this project you need to step up and convince all of US, the INVESTORS in this project, that you have what it takes.  Neither you nor Ton may actually be able to accomplish anything here BUT at least Ton's taken the time to TRY and REPLY...

It seems that you are late to the party. Let me debrief you, they performed a stunt called exit scam, by blaming each other for the failure of their joint venture. More than alf of the funds are gone, and nothing has been delivered. Such crooks should not be left to get away with it.
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
Ton is eating our half coin while she is driving a lambo,
smiling big and enjoying sex all day  Kiss
Activity: 608
Merit: 509

If that's you?  GREAT!
If that's Nemgun? GREAT!

Not cool.  

Activity: 608
Merit: 509
Hey folks... I'm an original NVO investor from the ICO, completely out of the loop until today when I just sort of randomly noticed some BTC bitcoin had appeared on my NVO address.

Trying to get up to speed here, but if possible please somebody correct anything I have gotten wrong, below?

1. NVO project launched at ICO with main partnership of Ton and Nemgun
2. Some work was completed (I recall seeing a video posted of a flashy UI "coming soon" a while back)
3. Apparently however recently the partnership has collapsed?  Ton and Nemgun fighting?
4. Control over the source code (whatever exists, so far) is in dispute/doubt
5. Custodians of the ICO funds stepping in to decide what to do?
6. Some kind of VOTE was taken? In August? Using some other related NVO-token...?
7. Vote was to RETURN bitcoin to ICO investors, on our ICO bitcoin address
8. We got back about *half* of the bitcoin we invested, but at slightly *above* dollar value vs. ICO date.
9. NOW the original NVO project may continue under Nemgun (?) and TON is launching a NEW project "ENON"
10. NVO investors can take back their BITCOIN but the already-issued NVST tokens remain valid
11. Already-Issued NVST tokens may have value in the future IF the Nemgun project succeeds?
12. Also TON has promised a "free token" AIRDROP of coins on HIS project, to all NVST holders, some day.

So... is that about it?  Summary of situation -or- anything else I am missing here?

Thanks in advance for all comments.

And, Happy Bitcoin White Paper 10th Anniversary day to everyone today, and Happy Halloween!!!
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

Seriously Xan? No. It wasn't 3x anything. No one invested fiat. Everyone invested cryptocurrency. It was 45%. Stop bullshitting and bending the truth to sound better for you. For every bitcoin invested you got a little over BTC0.45 returned. Apples to apples. No bullshit.

It was 3x market rate in cryptocurrencies. Market rate of the token not crowdsale rate. Everything you claimed has already been disproven by the escrows and the community.
We still don't have the full story so how would you expect anyone to get behind anyone on this team ever again?
It's an open source project. Bitcoin isn't popular because it's based on faith. Just watch for code releases you don't have to get behind on anything. You can also join Telegram and discuss with me but don't go in a circle with assumptions, that's how arguments never end.

You also said we didn't have to trust the team for 1 yr+ and look where that got us. The code certainly does speak for itself. There's none to be seen. If this is truly open source, I suppose you don't mind showing us how far along the old dead DEX is? Right? That's what open source means Xan. You and I both know that.

I guarantee you I'll never join your Telegram. They're all run the same. Ask a question that you don't want to answer - Ban.

We can talk here or on discord. You can't cencored me.
legendary
I received my refund,
It is not much money, but "better not much than nothing".
Anyway I hope if devs start someday with new project they will give any gratification for old NVO token holders!
It would be fair - otherwise we could feel a little scammed

The fact that the money was returned even at a low rate is well said, so better than nothing. Many projects would simply continue to spend or did everything not to return. It’s bad that the project didn’t go full-time work, but probably decentralized exchanges without a market maker are in fact not needed in such a market.
The return rate was at 3x the current market rate at the time and just a bit more in USD rate compared to crowdsale price. Obviously at BTC rate, it would be more beneficial for many people. However, this was a decision made by the majority's vote. We could have continued the project and is doing a new project with pretty much the same objectives as before just with different core team and technology.

This result is a majority's decision. Not a great one but I don't think it was possible to proceed with our old team as it was.

Seriously Xan? No. It wasn't 3x anything. No one invested fiat. Everyone invested cryptocurrency. It was 45%. Stop bullshitting and bending the truth to sound better for you. For every bitcoin invested you got a little over BTC0.45 returned. Apples to apples. No bullshit.

You say "we" would have continued. Who is "we"? You were all clearly too emotional to work together so who was going to work on anything? It would have resulted in the three (two? One?) of you burning through some more of our millions to end up with some half baked project just to get the funds released from the escrows. We still don't have the full story so how would you expect anyone to get behind anyone on this team ever again?

Good luck with your ERC20 token or whatever halfassed project you're working on. Feel free to jump into discord if you want an uncensored opinion on it. Who knows, maybe you'll come out of it being a better leader. I kind of doubt it though, since you only surround yourself with yes men.
Activity: 6
I received my refund,
Anyway I hope if devs start someday with new project they will give any gratification for old NVO token holders!

The fact that the money was returned even at a low rate is well said, so better than nothing. Many projects would simply continue to spend or did everything not to return. It’s bad that the project didn’t go full-time work, but probably decentralized exchanges without a market maker are in fact not needed in such a market.
The return rate was at 3x the current market rate at the time and just a bit more in USD rate compared to crowdsale price. Obviously at BTC rate, it would be more beneficial for many people. However, this was a decision made by the majority's vote. We could have continued the project and is doing a new project with pretty much the same objectives as before just with different core team and technology.

This result is a majority's decision. Not a great one but I don't think it was possible to proceed with our old team as it was.
Activity: 966
Merit: 270
I received my refund,

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
I haven't checked the thread for a while and now I see people complaining about being scammed. Did the team make any announcements about not being able to deliver or just accusations?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
ZEN
I should have come up with this scammy tactic myself ;/
We are all already scammed,
and pretending to be happy with half refund.

Remember all the half funds still on their pocket.

Roll Eyes

Yup they still made a huge profit for producing absolutely nothing = scam
Activity: 10
I received my refund,

I received my refund too.
It showed automatically in my counter wallet.
Surprisingly I got what I invested in a US Dollar value at the time.
Happy with my refund.
Sorry to see this project dissolving.
I tend to believe there were no premeditated ill intentions, only bad business sense.
Good luck to everyone!
on to the next investment;)
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
We are all already scammed,
and pretending to be happy with half refund.

Remember all the half funds still on their pocket.

Roll Eyes
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
I received my refund,
They could at least do the decent thing and have the market on counterparty closed.Allowing people to still buy and sell this token is just not right.

That's how it works right guys? Grin

This ones a bit retarded right guys?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

legendary
They could at least do the decent thing and have the market on counterparty closed.Allowing people to still buy and sell this token is just not right.

Why don't you close it lol? It's a decentralized exchange so anyone can close it, right? That's how it works right guys? Grin
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
I'll sell mine to someone for a cup of coffee. And I don't drink coffee.
Pages:
Jump to: