Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 5. (Read 169981 times)

legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
I heard through the grapevine that Radiumsoup, TSWR and Imed are working towards a full refund, funded by the CEX Veserus. Ton, will you also be contributing to that, or is it going to be fully funded by Veserus?

wesfdtsrwfdnnnnnnnnnnnn - Sorry, I just choked on my food while laughing hysterically. Aw man. Anyway, I await your reply Ton.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

Thank you for the kind words. That's the purpose of the community - to watch our backs, support one another even if this requires to point out the unpleasant truth.

Hi, I've been completely out of the loop too... Just making sure I understand- all the NVST and the NVSVOTING that I have worth nothing and no one is going to use them anymore? or is the ENON project is going to use them?

Thank you...
[/quote]

Nobody is going to use them.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Thank you for the kind words. That's the purpose of the community - to watch our backs, support one another even if this requires to point out the unpleasant truth.
[/quote]

Hi, I've been completely out of the loop too... Just making sure I understand- all the NVST and the NVSVOTING that I have worth nothing and no one is going to use them anymore? or is the ENON project is going to use them?

Thank you...
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
You should have received BTC from 31nt9KhbLj348nYzmWgRkA7cm1TXtvNY6L on September 1, 2018. Paste your address on blockchain.info.

You should enjoy the money and driving a lambo after the succes of this shitshow  Kiss

I bet he is already doing that. For a guy without a single day of real job experience and zero effort, this must be a dream come true. Sooner or later karma will get him.

Moderators have already flagged all your posts as "Fake news" on reddit. Due to your misleading post there, a portion of people sold NVST at a much lower price than the refund rate back in September. https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/95lmt2/nvo_exit_scam_confirmed/

We have 3 independent escrows that held funds, people that helped us have been creating bitcoins services for over 5 years and team members still working with the same community on telegram to deliver the DEX (enon.com). The 3 independent escrows that held multisig funds were not part of our team to keep everything fair and unbiased. Our technology framework is already available. I am here to answer any question but I don't think you will have any actual valid concern. If you do please back it up with facts. I will be on here to reply any question for the rest of the week. After the week is up, I will be creating a new btct topic for our DEX.

Don't spread misinformation, it's not fake news, everyone invested into the project knows that. On the contrary, the article has 40k views and 94% upvotes. Do you realize that no one trusts a word you say? Can't believe there are is such an arrogant, unscrupulous clown like you without consciousness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nybZdW6kgEs - lol you have very broken english for a CEO, do you even graduated high school? Oh wait, this was your project but you had no clue what is going on right? Pathetic scammer, stop writing nonsense, people will find you and you are going to get into a lot of trouble Wink

Good to see that they gave you some merit points and removed the flags you had earlier for calling the scam out. Cool4y, you did a great service and continue to do a great service in this space pointing out the lies and scam behavior of this project. We are indebted to you sir.

copper member
Activity: 41
Merit: 10
You should have received BTC from 31nt9KhbLj348nYzmWgRkA7cm1TXtvNY6L on September 1, 2018. Paste your address on blockchain.info.

You should enjoy the money and driving a lambo after the succes of this shitshow  Kiss

I bet he is already doing that. For a guy without a single day of real job experience and zero effort, this must be a dream come true. Sooner or later karma will get him.

Moderators have already flagged all your posts as "Fake news" on reddit. Due to your misleading post there, a portion of people sold NVST at a much lower price than the refund rate back in September. https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/95lmt2/nvo_exit_scam_confirmed/

We have 3 independent escrows that held funds, people that helped us have been creating bitcoins services for over 5 years and team members still working with the same community on telegram to deliver the DEX (enon.com). The 3 independent escrows that held multisig funds were not part of our team to keep everything fair and unbiased. Our technology framework is already available. I am here to answer any question but I don't think you will have any actual valid concern. If you do please back it up with facts. I will be on here to reply any question for the rest of the week. After the week is up, I will be creating a new btct topic for our DEX.

Don't spread misinformation, it's not fake news, everyone invested into the project knows that. On the contrary, the article has 40k views and 94% upvotes. Do you realize that no one trusts a word you say? Can't believe there are is such an arrogant, unscrupulous clown like you without consciousness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nybZdW6kgEs - lol you have very broken english for a CEO, do you even graduated high school? Oh wait, this was your project but you had no clue what is going on right? Pathetic scammer, stop writing nonsense, people will find you and you are going to get into a lot of trouble Wink

Good to see that they gave you some merit points and removed the flags you had earlier for calling the scam out. Cool4y, you did a great service and continue to do a great service in this space pointing out the lies and scam behavior of this project. We are indebted to you sir.
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
Wow, I have been out of the loop too for some time.  I am guessing I am just going to have to take a loss? I (invested) in the ICO and have tokens but am I to assume they are worthless now and I am out the money? Thanks!

You got a 45% return to the Bitcoin address that you invested from or if you invested shitcoins you got Bitcoins back to your Bitcoin address that you added to the website.

Is there anything I can do now?

Nothing you can do except just to let your half money gone..
They are proud eating half of our money and still defending themself.

karma will come to their own home some day.

It is a fact: you send them 1 btc, one year later get back only 0.5
1 btc is 1 btc. Doesnt matter what the price is.
Also they are enjoying every btc forks.
So much free money by creating a fancy shit greypapper
Activity: 2
Wow, I have been out of the loop too for some time.  I am guessing I am just going to have to take a loss? I (invested) in the ICO and have tokens but am I to assume they are worthless now and I am out the money? Thanks!

You got a 45% return to the Bitcoin address that you invested from or if you invested shitcoins you got Bitcoins back to your Bitcoin address that you added to the website.

Is there anything I can do now?
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

Activity: 2

Don't spread misinformation, it was never flagged and labelled as fake news, on the contrary, it has 40k views and 94% upvotes. Do you realize that now one trusts a word you say? Can't believe there are is such an arrogant, unscrupulous clown like you without consciousness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nybZdW6kgEs - lol you have very broken english for a CEO, do you even graduated high school? Oh wait, this was your project but you had no clue what is going on right? Pathetic scammer, stop writing nonsense, people will find you and you are going to have a lot of trouble  Wink

You should enjoy the money and driving a lambo after the succes of this shitshow  Kiss

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

You should enjoy the money and driving a lambo after the succes of this shitshow  Kiss
Activity: 18
Merit: 1
Hello,

I am not sure if I have been refunded. When I open my counterwallet account I can see that there are some BTC (0.5) but I dont know if that are the refunds or if the BTC were there before, because it has been a while since I looked at my counterwallet account.

When I open the tap "History" I can see that NVSTVOTING tokens have been send to my address but there is no entry in "Account History" with BTC send or refunded, so I am a little confused (I own 4902 NVST that would be around 0.5 BTC).

Why doesnt the refund show up in the tab "Account History"? Huh
Activity: 6
I've been completely out of the loop. I checked the website and it said "coming Q1 2018", knew something was wrong so I came here. I contributed 2.5 BTC to this project, what am I supposed to do to receive a refund? I was pretty hopeful for this product.
Refund's distributed back in September. You can find out more here https://medium.com/@nvoteam/vote-started-b3e37e0c1ecf.

The NVO domain was taken by Nemgun, and the rest of the team and everyone affiliated are no longer working with him. We also asked him to remove Alex's information from the website and to update the website regarding the refund.

Regarding our side, we completed 2 major milestones and will have the DEX ready early 2019. If you want to be updated just subscribe to the new project.
Activity: 316
Merit: 25
I've been completely out of the loop. I checked the website and it said "coming Q1 2018", knew something was wrong so I came here. I contributed 2.5 BTC to this project, what am I supposed to do to receive a refund? I was pretty hopeful for this product.
Activity: 6
Merit: 250
Just received a take down notice from Youtube. Seems that the team is actively trying to remove the traces of activities related to their ICO. I should have everything recorded on a hard drive as a back up, I will have to double check once I am back from Dubai. I will be making a formal statement in a youtube video this week as I have received multiple emails from past projects all wanting their videos taken down. I will not be uploading the video again but I will hand it to authorities if push comes to shove.

I strive for actual journalism and not hyping any coins. It's unfortunate that there are actors in the space that are actively against the principles of transparency. The video in question absolutely did not violate youtube's community guidelines in any capacity. Nor was the video intended to promote the ICO itself. I find this whole situation very disturbing and I am sorry that the community has suffered.
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
If I remember correctly when this ICO went live it was explicitly stated it was not open to US based investors. The SEC isn't going to do shit.
It seems that you are late to the party. Let me debrief you, they performed a stunt called exit scam, by blaming each other for the failure of their joint venture. More than alf of the funds are gone, and nothing has been delivered. Such crooks should not be left to get away with it.

Justice will come.  I have reported this project to the SEC today.
If you've read the news you know what this means.

They are now aware of all of the names involved.  Good luck if those folks ever intend to enter the USA.

Furthermore, "Ton Bi" has been reported to the CSA.

I'm pleased to hear that. Finally someone with courage to do the right thing. Keeps us posted on the outcome. Hopefully, justice will prevail.
Activity: 1
It seems that you are late to the party. Let me debrief you, they performed a stunt called exit scam, by blaming each other for the failure of their joint venture. More than alf of the funds are gone, and nothing has been delivered. Such crooks should not be left to get away with it.

Justice will come.  I have reported this project to the SEC today.
If you've read the news you know what this means.

They are now aware of all of the names involved.  Good luck if those folks ever intend to enter the USA.

Furthermore, "Ton Bi" has been reported to the CSA.
Pages:
Jump to: