Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 38. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Is there a way to "export" my NVST balance/wallet from https://wallet.counterwallet.io?
I don't want to send since I don't have any BTC balance there and don't want to deposit some just to cover the fee.
at the moment, no. the import funds via private key option  is something that will come at a later time.

I am Sorry, but I think you should make THIS your priority. I am in this project since ICO and exactly THAT hostage taking from my funds is what is what's making me not like this project anymore. It's bs and specially since you can't even trade NVO against anything then Counterparty since the Eth pair haas been removed.

If you want people to not see you as fraudulent, make it so that they have their funds in your project out of free will and not because there is no way to get them out. This is getting ridiculous. Patience, ok..but the ico was almost a year ago. I have invested in MANY an ICO and this is the only one that locks the tokens so long. You have a 19MILLION marketcap..the owner has almost $300k worth of NVO... at least spend the 1btc to be listed on another exchange then your own just to show you are legit or at the least get some attention and trade volume for this project. Jeezz

Jeez, stop being a poorfag and deposit 1$ BTC to the XCP Wallet
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
The website says launching Q1 but we are 10 days into Q2. Has the project died?
 the project is very much alive  but the dex is delayed and  the website has not been updated, they are working on a new website  for nvo.
Do we have any estimate on the length of the delay?
no they do not know at this time.
 the project is very much alive  but the dex is delayed and  the website has not been updated, they are working on a new website  for nvo.

they should work on building the exchange. who needs a new website.

btw: did they receive all the money or are there still milestones that have to be reached?
they are working on the exchange, they have teams for each thing involved with the project.  they get a % of the funds after each milestone reached and yes there are more milestones left,  they are on the last 2 are :

- 10% At the delivery of the plugin system
- 30% At the delivery of the Beta Validator
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

they should work on building the exchange. who needs a new website.

btw: did they receive all the money or are there still milestones that have to be reached?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Do we have any estimate on the length of the delay?
I may have asked this question before, but I need a refresher. There is a lot of excitement around Kyber Network. How will NVO stack up against Kyber, considering that Kyber is already a working platform?
kyber is only eth/erc20 nvo is all and any blockchain.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
I may have asked this question before, but I need a refresher. There is a lot of excitement around Kyber Network. How will NVO stack up against Kyber, considering that Kyber is already a working platform?
Activity: 98
that's right, there is still hope of this project and the project team should immediately provide clarification
we have to understand that because they are definitely trying their best to make things happen for the project
Activity: 18
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I read the whole information. An interesting project, a new exchange with innovative products.
The most important thing tries to do your best in system security. There are enough attacks
on the stock exchanges and the client must be sure of the safety of his funds. Work on the functionality.
A good interface and a set of trading tools is the key to success.
Sketchy exchanges charge fees and they charge more way more than 1 Bitcoin lol.
Yes, they charge more for ETH tokens and normal coins (forks of Bitcoin et. al.). Now imagine how much they would charge for a Counterparty token, assuming that they would even know how to implement that. Even though it is every exchange's right to charge a fee for listing a coin, I find it disgusting how some of them abuse their position by asking for ridiculous amounts.
it's very good to see you around Luda.  but yes, very much agreed on how the exchanges rape on coin fees and listings.
How can you guys assure the stability of your upcoming decentralized exchange If Maidsafe/Safenetwork is still on its early stages?

I heard they are not going to use this maidsafe/safenetwork
lol, i can't tell if you are kidding about hearing it to troll this guy or being legit.

but yes maid safe is no longer a viable option for this project, the team has already confirmed this.
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
How can you guys assure the stability of your upcoming decentralized exchange If Maidsafe/Safenetwork is still on its early stages?

I heard they are not going to use this maidsafe/safenetwork
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Can anyone tell me what the estimated launch date of this exchange will be? I would have thought that the exchange would have been live by now. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Sketchy exchanges charge fees and they charge more way more than 1 Bitcoin lol.
Yes, they charge more for ETH tokens and normal coins (forks of Bitcoin et. al.). Now imagine how much they would charge for a Counterparty token, assuming that they would even know how to implement that. Even though it is every exchange's right to charge a fee for listing a coin, I find it disgusting how some of them abuse their position by asking for ridiculous amounts.
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
Is there a way to "export" my NVST balance/wallet from https://wallet.counterwallet.io?
I don't want to send since I don't have any BTC balance there and don't want to deposit some just to cover the fee.
at the moment, no. the import funds via private key option  is something that will come at a later time.

I am Sorry, but I think you should make THIS your priority. I am in this project since ICO and exactly THAT hostage taking from my funds is what is what's making me not like this project anymore. It's bs and specially since you can't even trade NVO against anything then Counterparty since the Eth pair haas been removed.

If you want people to not see you as fraudulent, make it so that they have their funds in your project out of free will and not because there is no way to get them out. This is getting ridiculous. Patience, ok..but the ico was almost a year ago. I have invested in MANY an ICO and this is the only one that locks the tokens so long. You have a 19MILLION marketcap..the owner has almost $300k worth of NVO... at least spend the 1btc to be listed on another exchange then your own just to show you are legit or at the least get some attention and trade volume for this project. Jeezz

I can't tell if you're telling at TWSR or ton or you don't really know who you're mad at haha.

Sketchy exchanges charge fees and they charge more way more than 1 Bitcoin lol. Why not take that fee and rather than supporting a crappy exchange just open your own? That's what they're doing. Also, according to the ICO that we invested in, they're still ahead of schedule. So it's really confusing that you don't know what the rough deadlines where and how we're ahead of them. Maybe join telegram discord or Slack to stay up to date or send all your NVO to the XCP DEX and sell them. I'll buy them directly for BTC if you're having trouble with it.
Activity: 111
Merit: 3

There are people buying and selling on counterparty exchange all the time.  Just a few hoops to jump through but you are certainly not being held hostage. And as far as other exchanges, the only one I can think of that gave them a chance was hitbtc and they wanted 40 btc to list them.  Outrageous considering especially that hitbtc is a sorry excuse for an exchange.  NVST is considered a securities token and it requires the counterparty protocol- because of these two things nobody wants to list them.  So sweep your tokens to counterparty exchange and sell them there if you want, it is really not that difficult.
Activity: 48

Pages:
Jump to: