Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 35. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 105
This project and all of it's missed deadlines and lack of updates is exactly the reason that you should never invest in a project that doesn't have an MVP. I don't think that they ran out of money, so the problem must be that they are finding the development much more challenging than they anticipated.

Does anyone have the address for the ICO? I'd like to see how much they have left to work with.
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
Veserus? the centralised exchange the never will be released? the one that they told you have to be released before they can start with the DEX? do they need money from trading fees because all the ICO money is already gone?

come on, NVO is over and out.

Delisting  nvo from cmc was the final nail in the coffin. It's official, nvo is dead, 13 May 2018. Exit scam confirmed. Congrats to the lucky "winners". Next time you will learn from this experience, hopefully.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
Veserus? the centralised exchange the never will be released? the one that they told you have to be released before they can start with the DEX? do they need money from trading fees because all the ICO money is already gone?

come on, NVO is over and out.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Why was NVO withdrawn from the coinmarketcap?  Huh Huh

More and more obscure.

as fas as i know you need a minimum trading volume to get listed. maybe the coin has been removed because the volume was too low. or have all counterparty tokens been removed?

Should be due to insignificant volume.

But it has coins with a similar volume and they have not been placed as inactive. I do not know if coinmarketcap has other criteria for inactivating a currency or token.

Let's see if with Veserus the volume changes.
legendary

More and more obscure.

as fas as i know you need a minimum trading volume to get listed. maybe the coin has been removed because the volume was too low. or have all counterparty tokens been removed?
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
Activity: 77
Merit: 1

More and more obscure.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
NVO had been delisted on coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 111
Merit: 3
i Am talking in name of hundreds people which lost savings of their lifes......Tonbi and others do something or say what You want or NOT want to do... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all #1 rule in crypto is do not invest more than you are willing to lose.  Second, you haven't lost anything yet, they are just taking longer than they thought.  Third, you can always sell your tokens on Counterparty and up until a couple weeks ago you would have either broke even or made up to 8 times your investment depending on when you sold.  Fourth, nemgun just posted an update, posted here about a dozen posts up,  about Veserus and the next wallet release which should be quite substantial so go have a beer and wait for it.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
The project isnt a joke its the ineffectual and petulantly childish CEO thats the joke.
He is useless at comms, refuses to hire a comms manager, says comms is boring stuff then threatens to censor people on slack when they take him to task over how poorly the team are at updating investors about the project calling their complaints "stupid" and that they "act like babies".
Play the ball not the man as you are coming across as a spoilt little brat.

Delays happen, we know this and accept this but update people, update your website, update your roadmap which still has Q1 for DEX release date.
These are common sense things to do and your arrogant and lazy attitude towards this is not acceptable in any normal persons books.

This wannabe needs to take a long hard look at himself in the mirror and step up or step off.
Grow the fuck up Ton bi or hire a responsible adult to do your job if you wont.

Lol did you just dissed the CEO, it took you a year to realize that, congrats. He is acting this way because, there is no intention to deliver anything at all. Tonbi is no dev nor business man, he has done zero work for this project, i guess he is busy spending his money from nvo on exotic islands. I'm certain that this is not even his real name.

Dont need your input cool4y you douchebag nor do I agree with it.
In so saying Ton bi when confronted with the fact he is far from the responsible CEO he should be chose censorship, barring me from the slack and the telegram rather than addressing his own flaws.
I wish the project well and I wish Ton bi would learn to play the ball instead of the man like the weak little punk ass bitch he is showing himself to be.
When you tell multiple people "they have shit in their heads" when querying your murky information updates you need to have a long hard look at yourself you grub.
If this project fails it will be due to the arrogant child playing badly at being a CEO, its not just a title Ton bi to put on your business card to try to impress your mom you muppet, it comes with a job description that you are failing at magnificently

Ton has no skill for CEO, agreed. Nvo will fail because of incompetent and scammy devs that can't write 2 lines of code, not only because of him. They are both in these scheme, so the responsibility would be equal.

Being as mentally ill as you are, how do you make it through the day without hurting yourself, Emanuil?

The saddest part of all this... you have nothing better to do than be on bitcoin talk, attempting to FUD this project. I do genuinely feel sorry for you that you choose to spend your life this way.
legendary
to be honest I dont think that complaining in this topic will help anybody. if you are feeling scamed then other steps are required.
open a topic in the subforum and explain what you think.
or talk to the escrow if you trust the person who was or is it (Lauda, if i remember it right)
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
i Am talking in name of hundreds people which lost savings of their lifes......Tonbi and others do something or say what You want or NOT want to do... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Like CrowdSale, the team has been working hard and seriously, all developers have maintained a good job.
Ton has no skill for CEO, agreed. Nvo will fail because of incompetent and scammy devs that can't write 2 lines of code, not only because of him. They are both in these scheme, so the responsibility would be equal.

The only people agreeing with you are your 15 alter egos cool4y.

Unlike you I have faith in the devs and that they will deliver the product.

Do you realise that the devs and the CEO are representing the same company. Not trusting one of the parties (CEO) means you don't trust nvo as whole.They are working together as a team and coordinate their actions, so  your statement is bizarre and contradictive. Much logic, american much.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105

I think that Komodo is a great project. I've always wondered how BarterDEX can grow the price of Komodo coin. I've definitely been keeping an eye on Komodo. I wish I had invested back when it was less than $2. Going to keep an eye on it and may put a bit of BTC towards that project.
Activity: 111

This is an NVO board.  We are all aware of other exchanges and don't need your shilling here.  The reason we are here and investing in NVO is because its potential is much greater than Komodo and other exchanges.
Activity: 26

The only people agreeing with you are your 15 alter egos cool4y.

Unlike you I have faith in the devs and that they will deliver the product.
The project isnt a joke its the ineffectual and petulantly childish CEO thats the joke.
He is useless at comms, refuses to hire a comms manager, says comms is boring stuff then threatens to censor people on slack when they take him to task over how poorly the team are at updating investors about the project calling their complaints "stupid" and that they "act like babies".
Play the ball not the man as you are coming across as a spoilt little brat.

Delays happen, we know this and accept this but update people, update your website, update your roadmap which still has Q1 for DEX release date.
These are common sense things to do and your arrogant and lazy attitude towards this is not acceptable in any normal persons books.

This wannabe needs to take a long hard look at himself in the mirror and step up or step off.
Grow the fuck up Ton bi or hire a responsible adult to do your job if you wont.

Lol did you just dissed the CEO, it took you a year to realize that, congrats. He is acting this way because, there is no intention to deliver anything at all. Tonbi is no dev nor business man, he has done zero work for this project, i guess he is busy spending his money from nvo on exotic islands. I'm certain that this is not even his real name.

Dont need your input cool4y you douchebag nor do I agree with it.
In so saying Ton bi when confronted with the fact he is far from the responsible CEO he should be chose censorship, barring me from the slack and the telegram rather than addressing his own flaws.
I wish the project well and I wish Ton bi would learn to play the ball instead of the man like the weak little punk ass bitch he is showing himself to be.
When you tell multiple people "they have shit in their heads" when querying your murky information updates you need to have a long hard look at yourself you grub.
If this project fails it will be due to the arrogant child playing badly at being a CEO, its not just a title Ton bi to put on your business card to try to impress your mom you muppet, it comes with a job description that you are failing at magnificently

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Your schedule has been delayed! The delay in this release affects both you and some investors who trust and look forward to your project. But can I trust that this delay is justified and will make your technology more complete and advanced? If so then your delay makes you have a solid base to grow!
Pages:
Jump to: