Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 33. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 3
Whats the best place to hold these tokens.On counterparty or the current wallet?If it gets another blockchaain how will you move from counterparty to that chain?
counterparty is fine for now  so is the wallet it personal preference i recommend  saving   your private keys and 12 word phrases though.

when the NVO blockchain is ready they will do a swap for current holders of NVST on to the new chain

Probably keep them on counterparty if they are going to do a swap.Cheers

Yes and remember with counterparty you are really holding a private and public key and counterparty is just aware of it and you are giving them ability to manipulate it.  It is just like holding a paper wallet with counterparty if you write down the address and key.
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
Whats the best place to hold these tokens.On counterparty or the current wallet?If it gets another blockchaain how will you move from counterparty to that chain?
counterparty is fine for now  so is the wallet it personal preference i recommend  saving   your private keys and 12 word phrases though.

when the NVO blockchain is ready they will do a swap for current holders of NVST on to the new chain

Probably keep them on counterparty if they are going to do a swap.Cheers
Activity: 127
Merit: 1

Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
As much as I hate HitBTC exchange, this team can actually get NVO listed on there even if it's classified as a security. There needs to be another exchange other than Counterwallet. We've been promised a new exchange since last year and now 2018 is almost half gone and still no new exchange. At the rate this team is working, this platform might not be launched until 2019, if we're lucky. So how about contacting HitBTC and getting this coin listed on there so that those that want to sell can freely trade without have to endure the torture of trying to use Counterwallet.io and their illiquid XCP coin.
it has nothing to do with it being a security for Hitbtc, counterparties  complex nature makes it almost impossible to integrate with, aside from that Hitbtc wanted like half a mill to list the token if they were able to succeed in the integration and even then the wait fto add the token was 7 months out when the team asked 3 months ago and its not worth the money at that point. all  this is why NVST will be getting its own blockchain. but veserus was set for 30 days from the 7th of this month.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
As much as I hate HitBTC exchange, this team can actually get NVO listed on there even if it's classified as a security. There needs to be another exchange other than Counterwallet. We've been promised a new exchange since last year and now 2018 is almost half gone and still no new exchange. At the rate this team is working, this platform might not be launched until 2019, if we're lucky. So how about contacting HitBTC and getting this coin listed on there so that those that want to sell can freely trade without have to endure the torture of trying to use Counterwallet.io and their illiquid XCP coin.
ok Guys nice to hear so sincerely speaking how long You really want to wait for something real and important ?
please give me any deadline, Yes I am early investor and it would be nice to sell in good price or hold if project really is sth that team working on...

But for me the most important things is to:
- do sth to make NVO status active on coimarcetcap
- put NVO on exchange so probably previous point will be fullfilled
- change official site or deadlines which are putted there

Listen no one is begging you to stay invested or is going to try to save you from selling. at the end of the day  you make the decision.

I can give you answers regarding your questions though.

They have no deadline other than 2018  so plan for the latest being december.

The CMC issue has nothing to do with NVO itself and is out of thier control and you can read more here https://www.reddit.com/r/NVO/comments/8jqswf/latest_update_on_cmc_listing/

NVO (NVST) will be on an exchange within the Next 2 months.

The official website is being redesigned as we speak and for now the new NVO website is not public until done,  this new website has an updated roadmap  with no hard deadlines (for now) and for good reason, which is because they do not know  when they will be ready to launch other than some time in 2018.

Activity: 65
Merit: 2
ok Guys nice to hear so sincerely speaking how long You really want to wait for something real and important ?
please give me any deadline, Yes I am early investor and it would be nice to sell in good price or hold if project really is sth that team working on...

But for me the most important things is to:
- do sth to make NVO status active on coimarcetcap
- put NVO on exchange so probably previous point will be fullfilled
- change official site or deadlines which are putted there
Do anybody have contact with crew ?
I think that money they got from us predestine them to be active here too....
yeah, I'm actually in constant contact with them. If you were an early investor  who actually gave the team money and not a person who brought off counterparty you should have take the opportunity to have make a slack account  because that's where they talk.

they should talk in the public. via twitter, medium or what ever they like. i am way that anybody can read it without the need of having an account.  or post an update once a month on their website.
that comes when the marketing starts.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
and yet it is not clear what is the interest of people to a lot of wallets for crypto currency? I've been using one for a very long time, no complaints whatsoever, especially if I install two factor authentication
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
yeah, I'm actually in constant contact with them. If you were an early investor  who actually gave the team money and not a person who brought off counterparty you should have take the opportunity to have make a slack account  because that's where they talk.

they should talk in the public. via twitter, medium or what ever they like. i am way that anybody can read it without the need of having an account.  or post an update once a month on their website.
yeah, I'm actually in constant contact with them. If you were an early investor  who actually gave the team money and not a person who bought off counterparty you should have take the opportunity to have make a slack account  because that's where they talk.
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Things are "actually" moving forward...if you are emotionally unstable, please refrain from investing money in crypto. 
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Why was NVO withdrawn from the coinmarketcap?  Huh Huh

More and more obscure.

Excuses are plentiful, delivery is minimal,

What else do you expect from this "team"?

How much shit do you have to eat in order to be able to spew that much bullshit each day?
Activity: 111
Merit: 3

More and more obscure.

I expect an updated wallet soon, a working dex sometime this year, and a working cex to complement the dex within a month or so.  But really yeah until all this happens we can do nothing but place our bets.  We will just have to wait and see who is right in the end and qualifies to say na na nah boo boo told you so
Activity: 356
Merit: 255
My comment is shrieking everyone?  lol

And I'll bet that my questions will remain unanswered, this team lack substances.
You misspelled "boring"

More and more obscure.

You are another on the idiot list.

and btw,   CMC pulled XCP support which is not a direct NVO related issue, you dumb fuck.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NVO/comments/8jqswf/latest_update_on_cmc_listing/

Why call names when he's just stating facts?
because that  statement had nothing to do with what the user was talking about, which was why NVO is not showing up on CMC anymore. Also, I simply don't give a fuck is someone gets offended/upset, it's not my problem.  and the guy is truly  an idiot.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
My comment is shrieking everyone?  lol

And I'll bet that my questions will remain unanswered, this team lack substances.

More and more obscure.

My expectations have greatly diminished with all these delays in sequence.

You do realize, this team has many unanswered technical questions that are critical to the project:

What is the validator?  Where is it run on?  How is it decentralized?  What is the incentives for running a validator node/server/host?  Where and how are the private keys stored in the middle of all these?  Assuming that some solution actually exists, how does such a distributed system handle 100000 TPS, with latency and all?

Now tell me which successful ICO have their announcements channel EMPTY a year after launch?
For starters its been a year since this post was made but not a year since the development on the project started.   the current TPS is 50k tps stable, they reached 200k but obviously not stable at that point and yes i realize that does not answer your root question about TPS   I was just giving proper numbers.

You have valid technical questions, and for the most part they are unanswered, but seriously what's your point? that they have unanswered questions?   im sure they will give answers to all these questions when they are  for sure about how they are approaching it on the dev side of things. this is why its called the "development phase"  sure you can have a rough idea (which they actually did answer some time ago)  but to make the idea work doesn't mean that they are going to be able to approach it the same way they originally wanted to or thought.

aside for all that, your statement had absolutely nothing to do with the original topic, and that was talking about  the  CMC listing.
Pages:
Jump to: