Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 39. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 1
Is there a way to "export" my NVST balance/wallet from https://wallet.counterwallet.io?
I don't want to send since I don't have any BTC balance there and don't want to deposit some just to cover the fee.
at the moment, no. the import funds via private key option  is something that will come at a later time.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Is there a way to "export" my NVST balance/wallet from https://wallet.counterwallet.io?
I don't want to send since I don't have any BTC balance there and don't want to deposit some just to cover the fee.
Activity: 882
Merit: 533
Hi guys,

I had to take some rest as i was really sick the last few weeks, still recovering.
Regarding the update :

- Added Multithreading. Better performances, less freezes, informations are processed more efficiently, you should get small spikes of CPU activity instead of a single full CPU activity.
- Added Logger. Everything happening on the wallet is logged on different levels, all of these logs are saved locally in your user-data folder and can be checked at any moment.
- Added API failover. There are several APIs available to get blockchain informations, untill now, we used one for each, with this update, we use different sources.
- Did some UI and Bug fixes, more of them are coming.
- Added Auto-updater. It is the most important update as we no longer have to provide huge updates, and can release bug fixes updates.

As the last point of the list says, we added an auto-updater, with this we will release updates more often, you won't have anything to do except launch the wallet and wait for a prompt who will ask you of you want to update the wallet. You won't have to re-download the whole wallet to get updated, you will download just the difference, except for Linux users (unfortunately) but we are thinking about a way to provide this feature for all the linux distros.

We are aware of most of the bugs, and the team is now focused on fixing them, the first update release is going to be a bug-fix release regarding the price displays, and enabling support for the cluster. We will do our best to provide weekly or bi-weekly updates to the wallets while working on the next step for its development.

What will be the next big update about ?

well, there have been a huge work done on the UI/UX, it's been largely improved. More options will be given to the users og which :
- disable loading video.
- Set the amount of threads to use
- gap size management (the amount of empty addresses to be generated at all time)
- improved transactions status message (when sending, it will give you more details about what happens if there is any error or a state different from "done")
- improved Addresses managements and sorting
- Improved transactions management and sorting
- New feature : Sign messages.
- New feature : Multiple accounts
- New feature : Restore from mnemonic (in the register/login screen)

These are just some of the features coming in the next major update of the wallet.

More announcements coming.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I am impressed with this ann!
You totally got my attention  Shocked Shocked
Hey guys !
New update for the NVO-Wallet, i already announced it on slack, please check https://nvo.io/wallet.html

I just need to take some rest, and then will provide a full announcement with all the features, and project wise updates with all what is upcoming.
Thanks imed, everyone is very eager to hear from you guys.
Activity: 882
Merit: 533
Hey guys !
New update for the NVO-Wallet, i already announced it on slack, please check https://nvo.io/wallet.html

I just need to take some rest, and then will provide a full announcement with all the features, and project wise updates with all what is upcoming.
Like it very much, but I don't know how to participate? Smiley  Kiss
follow this guide to buy NVST (NVO) https://nvo.party/counterparty/
Wallet has been updated:

Hey guys nemgun has just dropped the wallet update via slack, he said he needs some rest but will be back to go over everything and give updates. Im sure its going to be over slack so if they don't relay any info I will make sure everyone knows what else is going on.

You can grab the wallet update at:

https://nvo.io/wallet.html

Make sure to back up your current wallet before you update

People are having issues trying to run it on windows, do the following:

if the installer is not working right do the following:

go to:

C:\Program Files (x86)\NVOWallet Installer

or C:\Program Files\NVOWallet Installer

and run that installer THEN go to C:\Users\yournamehere\AppData\Local\NVOWallet\app-1.1.0 and  create a shortcut  of  NVO-Wallet.exe and move the shortcut to the desktop.

you also may need to import your backup file if the username and pass isn't working from the old wallet this is because the location of the wallet storage has changed.

AFTER you import  to the updated wallet you can remove the old one simply by going to add/remove programs and it will show the old  and new versions of the NVO wallet
Activity: 112
Like it very much, but I don't know how to participate? Smiley  Kiss
Wallet has been updated:

Hey guys nemgun has just dropped the wallet update via slack, he said he needs some rest but will be back to go over everything and give updates. Im sure its going to be over slack so if they don't relay any info I will make sure everyone knows what else is going on.

You can grab the wallet update at:

https://nvo.io/wallet.html

Make sure to back up your current wallet before you update
I want to stay optimistic, but that silence is kind of worrisome. I understand that posting weekly "updates" on social media for babysitting is pointless, but now Q1 is gone, and we should at least get some official report of the situation on social medias and not just have to rely on some unofficial sources. It seems some people were already informed that there is a delay, but anyone not using Slack doesn't have any idea of what is happening.

Last, unofficial, TSWR update is almost 2 months old. No official updates since even more time.

Lauda, could you confirm the team is doing a good job and there is nothing to worry? As an escrow, you should know everything they are doing. Did you see a working Veserus or DEX? Are they so good we will all forget about the lack of communication and delays? Do you know if most of the wallet bugs are now fixed?

Or any guy from the team; Ton Bi, Nemgun or Marto, please just take 15 minutes for everyone. We as followers of the project have the right to be provided up to date information of the state of the project. We would like to know if you are fine and can deliver the DEX in a reasonable amount of time. Do not hesitate to tell us if something is wrong and you need much more time than thought (DEX later than Q3).

Thanks
I have not had time to make an update on reddit, one  is coming once i get some time.
Activity: 243
Merit: 62
The price is below the ICO price for this token now.Investors feeling screwed yet?
Activity: 102
Activity: 55
I want to stay optimistic, but that silence is kind of worrisome. I understand that posting weekly "updates" on social media for babysitting is pointless, but now Q1 is gone, and we should at least get some official report of the situation on social medias and not just have to rely on some unofficial sources. It seems some people were already informed that there is a delay, but anyone not using Slack doesn't have any idea of what is happening.

Last, unofficial, TSWR update is almost 2 months old. No official updates since even more time.

Lauda, could you confirm the team is doing a good job and there is nothing to worry? As an escrow, you should know everything they are doing. Did you see a working Veserus or DEX? Are they so good we will all forget about the lack of communication and delays? Do you know if most of the wallet bugs are now fixed?

Or any guy from the team; Ton Bi, Nemgun or Marto, please just take 15 minutes for everyone. We as followers of the project have the right to be provided up to date information of the state of the project. We would like to know if you are fine and can deliver the DEX in a reasonable amount of time. Do not hesitate to tell us if something is wrong and you need much more time than thought (DEX later than Q3).

Thanks
oelala!
more than 2 full days of no posts. i see everybody is so excited if the make it on time or not.

and what will the course do if they dont??

omg. exciting times ahead Tongue

A A A

are you ready?

It’s gonna be delayed.  And that’s it, nothing is going to happen except we wait.
its already been announced that it is delayed.
Activity: 77
We all knew that DEX would not go out on time (Q1).

Now,

The CEX is ready according to the updates. Why is the documentation not yet ready?  Huh Huh Huh

And the time passes.

Rather than half regurgitating information, why not just post a quote from Slack/telegram/discord? What documentation are you saying isn't ready?

I expressed myself wrongly. The sure thing would be "waiting for paperwork to pass." Just read some previous posts.

The documentation I am talking about is about the regulation of CEX.

Is the regulatory process so time-consuming?
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

Now,

The CEX is ready according to the updates. Why is the documentation not yet ready?  Huh Huh Huh

And the time passes.

Rather than half regurgitating information, why not just post a quote from Slack/telegram/discord? What documentation are you saying isn't ready?
Activity: 77

Now,

And the time passes.
Activity: 111
Merit: 3
oelala!
more than 2 full days of no posts. i see everybody is so excited if the make it on time or not.

A A A

are you ready?

It’s gonna be delayed.  And that’s it, nothing is going to happen except we wait.
Activity: 16
oelala!

A A A

are you ready?
Pages:
Jump to: