Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 42. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 1
I think otherwise. No one is selling their tokens, as we know their value will skyrocket when CEX launches, along with a publicity campaign. Just see the great beta wallet released.

The project may have its communication problems, but it is far from a fraud.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
nice volume, $350 haha. people do indeed go crazy over nvo, buying it up like there is no tomorrow. what a amazing fail/scam this whole
project is  Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
CAnt wait to start using NVO wallte.I am sick and tired of all these wallets that are the moment on the market.Supply is only 15 Million so price per coin can rise big time when its out
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
this is not the latest news, and this information was posted on Reddit 21 days ago. Not only that but, your information is partially wrong  the new devs they hired were only for veserus and have nothing to do with NVO. Same for the coding, it's all for veserus NVO has enough devs behind it.

corrected, those infos were from slack, 22/23 february, if some have been posted before on reddit

is something i am not aware  of  Wink
Activity: 127
latest news from DEVs on slack,

hired more devs, a lot of them are already working on Veserus

the others are training for long term code and support of NVO (this is the slow part).

someone is helping to get the financial intermediary license Veserus need as CEX.

"coding custom exchange graph, setting up web sockets, fixing/updater/optimizng NVO wallet, gap,
coin control, multithreading  for next release and some other stuff as well to keep it short"
this is not the latest news, and this information was posted on Reddit 21 days ago. Not only that but, your information is partially wrong  the new devs they hired were only for veserus and have nothing to do with NVO. Same for the coding, it's all for veserus NVO has enough devs behind it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Could anyone explain to me why NVO will be better than Kyber?

For starters, Kyber will initially be an Ethereum / ERC20 only exchange.  Further down the line they plan on introducing atomic swaps as their mode of cross-chain exchanging.  Blocknet will have atomic swaps as well.  Atomic swaps are great but are limited to blockchains that support them.  NVO will provide the ability to exchange with a greater variety of coins.  NVO will also provide a plugin system allowing new coins the ability to be listed as soon as their developers can write the code to plug them in.  No waiting for the exchange to get around to it and accept them.  So NVO will have a huge advantage by being able to provide liquidity to all new coins faster than any other exchange.

Great explanation! I'm glad to see this project is moving forward, I'll go ahead and pick up some more!
Activity: 111
Merit: 3

For starters, Kyber will initially be an Ethereum / ERC20 only exchange.  Further down the line they plan on introducing atomic swaps as their mode of cross-chain exchanging.  Blocknet will have atomic swaps as well.  Atomic swaps are great but are limited to blockchains that support them.  NVO will provide the ability to exchange with a greater variety of coins.  NVO will also provide a plugin system allowing new coins the ability to be listed as soon as their developers can write the code to plug them in.  No waiting for the exchange to get around to it and accept them.  So NVO will have a huge advantage by being able to provide liquidity to all new coins faster than any other exchange.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
latest news from DEVs on slack,

hired more devs, already working on Veserus

other devs are training for long term code and support of NVO (this is the slow part).

someone is helping to get the financial intermediary license Veserus need as CEX.

"coding custom exchange graph, setting up web sockets, fixing/updater/optimizng NVO wallet, gap,
coin control, multithreading  for next release and some other stuff as well to keep it short"
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
 Grin
We are on end february. Where are the updates ?

there is no update until next year  Cheesy
the only reason i trust this project is just because crowdsale was escrowed by lauda

Q1: 1 January – 31 March (90 days or 91 days in leap years)

weak hands all over the place, buying season about to start i guess   Cheesy
Activity: 197

there is no update until next year  Cheesy
the only reason i trust this project is just because crowdsale was escrowed by lauda
Activity: 77
Activity: 427
Merit: 266

and even if they did use money from NVO they only have to provide a functioning dex and wallet with a plugin system  they can legitimately do whatever they want with the money

As in provide a multimillion dollar work of art and not some shitty mongrel platform just to cover their arses because that wont work.There needs to be better performance communication wise too.
Activity: 127

they are creating Veserus, a CENTRALIZED exchange, with your invested money  Smiley
This user is wrong and is assuming they used money from the ICO, but there is no proof that they are using any money from NVO, and even if they did use money from NVO they only have to provide a functioning dex and wallet with a plugin system  they can legitimately do whatever they want with the money, stop putting your opinions and false accusations before the facts.

here is  the facts for the project and veserus in case anyone is wondering,

https://www.reddit.com/r/NVO/comments/7qhc13/nvo_updates_and_exchange_listing_news/

https://www.reddit.com/r/NVO/comments/7vq0xo/nvo_veserus_project_news_updates_part_2/
Activity: 111
Merit: 3
I wonder when this token will have a real increase in its value BTC. i dont understand why NVO is not exploding yet.

Because counterparty dex is the only way to trade, and because they have not started marketing yet.
Activity: 266
I wonder when this token will have a real increase in its value BTC. i dont understand why NVO is not exploding yet.
whats the updates on the project? Q1 2018 is upon us.
No need to rush but some coverage on the project progress would be welcome.

they are creating Veserus, a CENTRALIZED exchange, with your invested money  Smiley

In order to build high, you must first be willing to dig low.
As in laying foundations, from which something much larger develops.
Activity: 197

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Im the very decease you pretend to be
so far the team has met all deadlines, wait and see...
Pages:
Jump to: