Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 43. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Is the wallet out yet? If not I would expect some delays on the DEX. Which is fine. I'd rather have a strong DEX late, than some Parity style crap early.

the beta wallet has already left. Waiting for the updates to fix errors, which according to the DEVs will be automatic.

beta wallet (12 active): https://nvo.io/wallet.html
Thanks. Any timeline on the fixes?

It was posted in slack by DEV:

"Ton Bi also warned that there were some delays regarding the NVO wallet. Apparently, the auto-updater is causing a delay because the developers are waiting on Apple to reply regarding a developer's account so they can install the auto-updater. (Apple has replied and has installed the updater right before I posted this)."

So it looks like it's coming out.

Latest updates posted by user TSWR in Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NVO/comments/7vq0xo/nvo_veserus_project_news_updates_part_2/
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Is the wallet out yet? If not I would expect some delays on the DEX. Which is fine. I'd rather have a strong DEX late, than some Parity style crap early.

the beta wallet has already left. Waiting for the updates to fix errors, which according to the DEVs will be automatic.

Thanks. Any timeline on the fixes?

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Maybe I'm wrong, but I do not think the DEX will come out until March 31 (Q1). Making a DEX takes time.

Maybe until March 31 get off the CEX (Veserus), the Cluster and upgrade the wallet. It would already be a good size.
Activity: 111
Merit: 3
When will the exchange be ready?

The DEX has always been scheduled for Q1 2018 - which means by March 31st.

So far, NVO has not commented on if this date is still accurate or not.

Personally, I think this is because they don't know.  They may make it, they may not.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
You can try to take residence in Spain

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/02/15/spain-planning-lure-[Suspicious link removed]panies-favourable-tax-legislation/

Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Just noticed a typo on the website. Can someone update?

The key function of the NVO decentralized cryptocurrency exchange is safety. Your assets are never be held by NVO or any third party, but are instead directly transferred from one owner to another in a P2P model

The be should be removed.
Activity: 127
Excelant news,  Coin Market Cap has  fixed the 24 hour delay  for NVST and is now trustable to use for prices and stats on NVST.

Could you elaborate on this ?

NVST on Coin Market Cap has since the beginning had a 24 hour stat  and prices delay so nothing was in real time like it should have been.

this was a quote from my reddit thread the other day regarding this issue:

"Aside from actual development from the NVO team, I personally have been working on a few things that should help the community, such as solving some issues with CoinMarketCap and getting Blockfolio to list NVST. Right now, all CoinMarketCap stats are delayed by 24 hours, and I have been working with them to get a new API to call from, and I believe I've gotten them everything they need to fix the issue, so we're just waiting on an update from them. Blockfolio was originally going to list NVST once they got around to adding the CounterParty DEX network to their system. However, it wasn't going to be for some time because the XCP DEX API is not convenient to work with and surprisingly the solution I came up for regarding CoinMarketCap will also work for Blockfolio. Oh how I enjoy killing two birds with one stone. Anyways, we're just waiting on the Blockfolio devs now."

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/NVO/comments/7vq0xo/nvo_veserus_project_news_updates_part_2/
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Excelant news,  Coin Market Cap has  fixed the 24 hour delay  for NVST and is now trustable to use for prices and stats on NVST.

Could you elaborate on this ?
Activity: 139
Merit: 104
** BREAKING NEWS **   Grin

Update from nemgun in slack:

Hi guys, Nemgun here.
Sorry for the absence of the last week, I had to move out, i didn't noticed but i loosed a lot of positive ways, actually i am totally boosted, the rhythm tired me a bit, i stayed like 8 months in the same place. Now moved out, ready for new performances.
I will organize all of this and announce the new updates once ready

In order to give you an overview of what is coming in the few days.
- Veserus is almost done, so NVO will soon be listed there.
- The cluster is going to be delivered soon, the company preparing the configuration is almost ready to deliver them, then will come a small setup phase and benchmarking
- Once done, we will connect the wallet to the cluster which will provide a far more stable env, linking Veserus to the wallet to enable quick exchange
- Ton had the great idea of making a centralized social media design, this project will be decentralized in the future, once we have more time, but it will definitly a great addition for NVO
Please share the updates, especially BTCT (plz) i am overcrowded for now, Thanks guys

No update on the exchange itself? Website still says Q1, so I can assume they are on track with that?
I'd like to suggest that Bitcore (BTX) be added to the NVO wallet. Bitcore is a virtual fork of Bitcoin that was created in April 2017. With Bitcore the devs created a new blockchain. What this means is that the Bitcore blockchain is super-tiny with currently less than 400 MB in size unlike the blockchains of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond and Super Bitcoin which all are 135 GB+ at the moment.

Bitcore combines the latest Bitcoin crypto technology, including SegWit, Core 0.15 and Bloom, together with a 10 MB block size, fast 2.5 minutes block times, a new low sized blockchain (~400 MB) and completely new tech like the smooth Diff64_15 difficulty algorithm and the GPU-mining algorithm Timetravel10. Total coin supply, the halving schedule and the actual block reward are similar to Bitcoin. The low blockchain size is a result of Bitcore NOT being a fork of Bitcoin like Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold or Bitcoin Diamond. Instead it uses a new blockchain which makes use of the genuine hybrid fork method.

The wallet comes with native support for 12 coins, and will probably be added the Xenio Token by the NVO developers, getting 13 assets. The other currencies will have to be added by their developers through the plugin system. Should be it.

Bitcore is a great coin, I joined in November, driven by the airdrop. I would like the NVO wallet to have the same support, before the plugin system.
I'd like to suggest that Bitcore (BTX) be added to the NVO wallet. Bitcore is a virtual fork of Bitcoin that was created in April 2017. With Bitcore the devs created a new blockchain. What this means is that the Bitcore blockchain is super-tiny with currently less than 400 MB in size unlike the blockchains of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond and Super Bitcoin which all are 135 GB+ at the moment.

Bitcore combines the latest Bitcoin crypto technology, including SegWit, Core 0.15 and Bloom, together with a 10 MB block size, fast 2.5 minutes block times, a new low sized blockchain (~400 MB) and completely new tech like the smooth Diff64_15 difficulty algorithm and the GPU-mining algorithm Timetravel10. Total coin supply, the halving schedule and the actual block reward are similar to Bitcoin. The low blockchain size is a result of Bitcore NOT being a fork of Bitcoin like Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold or Bitcoin Diamond. Instead it uses a new blockchain which makes use of the genuine hybrid fork method.

once again, that will be up to the the devs behind the coin to add their coin once the plugin system is up.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105

Activity: 460
Merit: 250
** BREAKING NEWS **   Grin

Hi guys, Nemgun here.
Sorry for the absence of the last week, I had to move out, i didn't noticed but i loosed a lot of positive ways, actually i am totally boosted, the rhythm tired me a bit, i stayed like 8 months in the same place. Now moved out, ready for new performances.

- The cluster is going to be delivered soon, the company preparing the configuration is almost ready to deliver them, then will come a small setup phase and benchmarking
- Once done, we will connect the wallet to the cluster which will provide a far more stable env, linking Veserus to the wallet to enable quick exchange
- Ton had the great idea of making a centralized social media design, this project will be decentralized in the future, once we have more time, but it will definitly a great addition for NVO
Please share the updates, especially BTCT (plz) i am overcrowded for now, Thanks guys

very good news, this is a good time to release an exchange, waiting for the market to go up in the spring/summer  season.

i'd like to know how Veserus will be affected by the Abu Dhabi regulations (i think will be registered in Dubai)
regarding NVST

https://www.coindesk.com/abu-dhabi-markets-watchdog-mulls-cryptocurrency-exchange-regulations/

and in particular:

"Given the rising popularity of cryptocurrencies in the region,
the FSRA said then that it would apply existing anti-money laundering and know-your-customer (KYC) rules to token sales,
classifying some as securities and others as commodities."

BTW the new workplace from xenio thread

Hello guys. Anybody know if the wallet will have support the coins CryptoNote  (BCN, XMR, DCY) ?
So far I have not seen anyone talk about.
the walet will support every coin once they release the plugin system.
Hello guys. Anybody know if the wallet will have support the coins CryptoNote  (BCN, XMR, DCY) ?
So far I have not seen anyone talk about.
Activity: 356
Merit: 255
** BREAKING NEWS **   Grin

Hi guys, Nemgun here.

I vouch that this is an accurate quote
Pages:
Jump to: