Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 78. (Read 170086 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
If anyone's looking to sell some NVO I'll buy @ 7000 Satoshis each. Send me a PM. We can use an escrow or you can send first.

I'm looking for 1285 NVST @ 7000 Satoshis = BTC0.09.

You do know that NVST is selling for a lot more money than that on Counterparty exchange, right? Why would anyone want to sell the NVST for a fraction of its current value? If you find someone who's willing to give away their NVST at that price, I'm willing to buy 6K NVST at that same price, but only through the exchange. It's the only safe way to buy crypto.
You could always use an escrow. And counterparty doesn't work for me by the way, I tried sweeping with no luck several times.

i used this tool and it worked: https://github.com/Jpja/Sweep-XCP-Paperwallet

i wasent able to sweep with the wallet neither.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
If anyone's looking to sell some NVO I'll buy @ 7000 Satoshis each. Send me a PM. We can use an escrow or you can send first.

You do know that NVST is selling for a lot more money than that on Counterparty exchange, right? Why would anyone want to sell the NVST for a fraction of its current value? If you find someone who's willing to give away their NVST at that price, I'm willing to buy 6K NVST at that same price, but only through the exchange. It's the only safe way to buy crypto.
You could always use an escrow. And counterparty doesn't work for me by the way, I tried sweeping with no luck several times.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105

Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

Why don't you trade on Counterparty wallet like everybody else?
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
Most information on NVO you will get from Slack, seems like some delays have crept into the initial wallet release but hopefully only small ones.
Activity: 139
Merit: 104
The wallet is ready but they're fixing up some UI changes that Ton didn't like. I'm confident this is going to happen shortly. Woohoo! Then we wait for January-March to come along and we can start trading.

Hey, where did you get this information? Hopefully the wallet will come out soon..
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Let's stay positive and hope that the wallet and the exchange will be outstanding. Maybe are they just too perfectionists?
But, please, don't find excuses to delay the exchange to Q2 or Q3 2018 Undecided

And we can already see the consequences of that delay... Price of NVST is now just 29 cents... If they were in time, the inverse would happened
For hodlers, this is time to pick them up for cheaper than ever!

Yeah the consequences are really starting to hit home since BTC decided to moon on everyone and the alts are bleeding nonstop. Hopefully the wallet is released soon but I definitely think they should change the way development takes place I mean is the wallet even opensource on github so we can confirm work is being done on it or are we just hoping for the best on it? I definitely will be holding mine but we could at least try to get on a better exchange counterparty is just not enough these days.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
Hi, guys, tell me where are you incorporated?

Main devs marto and nemgun are working in Algeria. Бългapи Юнaци! Cool Grin
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Hi, guys, tell me where are you incorporated?
Activity: 460
Merit: 250

Well, the wallet is important for two reasons:

1) Proof of development: the wallet is an essential prerequisite to the DEX, DEX cannot work or be used in a practical and alluring way. The more the wallet is delayed, the more the DEX is delayed. This is a climate with many DEX projects already working and coming soon. Time is crucial.
2) DEX GUI attractiveness: the wallet GUI will be a good precursor to how the DEX will look like. Again, since there are many DEXes out there already and more coming, it will come down to how easy to use the DEX is for widespread adoption. To attract more users is very important for liquidity, and many people today don't use DEX's because of the small liquidity which results in large margins.

So yes, the wallet is important, and the moment it's released and people start using it and judging how well it's working and how ease to use it is will reflect on the price and the overall attractiveness of this project, either positively or negatively.

i concur, the wallet seems to be late and is absolutely the proof of development, i hope they'll release
as soon as possible (tomorrow max).
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Wallet coming "soon" according to Ton Bi on Slack.
I hope that this  "soon" does really mean that the release will be within the 2-3 days delay as said by devs (no later than tomorrow).
Please don't delay this again Undecided
Just relax. The really interesting feature is the decentralized exchange anyways. The wallet itself, while nice, is not why anyone should be invested in NVO.

Well, the wallet is important for two reasons:

1) Proof of development: the wallet is an essential prerequisite to the DEX, DEX cannot work or be used in a practical and alluring way. The more the wallet is delayed, the more the DEX is delayed. This is a climate with many DEX projects already working and coming soon. Time is crucial.
2) DEX GUI attractiveness: the wallet GUI will be a good precursor to how the DEX will look like. Again, since there are many DEXes out there already and more coming, it will come down to how easy to use the DEX is for widespread adoption. To attract more users is very important for liquidity, and many people today don't use DEX's because of the small liquidity which results in large margins.

So yes, the wallet is important, and the moment it's released and people start using it and judging how well it's working and how ease to use it is will reflect on the price and the overall attractiveness of this project, either positively or negatively.
Activity: 71
Merit: 7
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
The wallet is ready but they're fixing up some UI changes that Ton didn't like. I'm confident this is going to happen shortly. Woohoo! Then we wait for January-March to come along and we can start trading.
Wallet coming "soon" according to Ton Bi on Slack.
I hope that this  "soon" does really mean that the release will be within the 2-3 days delay as said by devs (no later than tomorrow).
Please don't delay this again Undecided
Just relax. The really interesting feature is the decentralized exchange anyways. The wallet itself, while nice, is not why anyone should be invested in NVO.
I'm pretty sure you are. I do think that most altcoins will just die, but it does take a long time to create anything. Just look at how long it took for Ethereum to pop off. It was flat for like half a year and took roughly two years to moon. And even that was very fast already.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I really hope you're right and I'm just overreacting...

I only asked for a fucking wallet, nothing more...
Is it that hard?
Not really what you did:

Project dead?

Dev gone for holidays?

We screwed?

Thanks for answering my question by the way, you don't have any idea how much effort it takes to create something from ground up because you never have yourself.

They did the ico, so they can get money to complete their project.
Supposedly, they had some project planning.
All I see is a delay, some cheap excuses and nothing else.
Meanwhile, you stupid fuck, btc has doubled, eth has fallen, and all hell has broken loose...
You think the alt-community will wait for your broken deadlines for long? The coin is plain dead....

If by altcoin community you mean impatient clueless coin flippers, then nobody gives a damn about them. Scammy coins will die, and those that produce real products will get your "community" flocking back like moths to light once they're ready. You clearly don't understand how the real world works and how long it takes to create commercially viable products, but enjoy flexing anyways. It's entertaining.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I only asked for a fucking wallet, nothing more...
Is it that hard?
Not really what you did:

Project dead?

Dev gone for holidays?

We screwed?

Thanks for answering my question by the way, you don't have any idea how much effort it takes to create something from ground up because you never have yourself.

They did the ico, so they can get money to complete their project.
Supposedly, they had some project planning.
All I see is a delay, some cheap excuses and nothing else.
Meanwhile, you stupid fuck, btc has doubled, eth has fallen, and all hell has broken loose...
You think the alt-community will wait for your broken deadlines for long? The coin is plain dead....

Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Anyway the wallet leaves tomorrow or not? Delays always exist, but at least those responsible should clarify here. Not everyone is in Slack.
Pages:
Jump to: