Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 73. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 1459
Merit: 973
More delays with wallet, more excuses.... How can I get my escrow money back?

Sorry dude, it's their money now.

Actually it is the investors money still at this stage as nothing has been produced and since presented developments have not been delivered they are obligated to refund deposited funds if requested.If you deposited/invested 1 eth you are entitled to 1 eth back and not the fiat value.This way if ethereum was now only worth a fraction of what it was at initial time of offering there would not be a deficit and if there was a surge in ethereum price there would be no surplus.What went in must come out as presented.Any misrepresentation of this is misleading.
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
and what about the website? i can't scroll? is the project so dead that they don't fix the website?
I can scroll just fine.

well, safari does not work. with firefox i was able to scroll. well then i can see the roadmap now in which nothing can be found.....
Sounds like an Apple problem to me. The roadmap has ten bullet points listed.

Road map

The NVO DEX will be launched Q1 2018

Exchange
Validator development started
Temporary exchange for NVST/BTC
Validator first release
NVO DEX launched Q1 2018
Validator linking to plugin system

NVO Wallet (First 5 milestones)
Development started
First wallet release
Cluster release
Plugins system
First Plugin integration

In slack, it was promised the wallet would be released November 1st. Actions speak louder than words.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
and what about the website? i can't scroll? is the project so dead that they don't fix the website?
I can scroll just fine.

well, safari does not work. with firefox i was able to scroll. well then i can see the roadmap now in which nothing can be found.....
Sounds like an Apple problem to me. The roadmap has ten bullet points listed.

Road map

The NVO DEX will be launched Q1 2018

Exchange
Validator development started
Temporary exchange for NVST/BTC
Validator first release
NVO DEX launched Q1 2018
Validator linking to plugin system

NVO Wallet (First 5 milestones)
Development started
First wallet release
Cluster release
Plugins system
First Plugin integration
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
I can scroll just fine.

I can scroll just fine.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
NVO will join the long list of unfinished projects initiated by nemgun while he raises more money for Xenio

Yep and it's sad because this space is filled with over promise and under deliver mentality.

Just an FYI. In the slack channel, Ton Bi stated they didn't need the money from the ICO and that the team had more money than the ICO generated.

I used Lexisnexis Accurint and could not find a single piece of data proving that Ton Bi is a real person that exists. VERY ODD!
Why is it always newbie accounts spamming irrelevant child-tier attacks?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
NVO will join the long list of unfinished projects initiated by nemgun while he raises more money for Xenio
Activity: 23
Now very officially: (announcements channel on Slack)
Quote from: Ton Bi
"We don't have a specific date on when the NVO wallet will be out. New deadline is before the end of November."
November 31 is then the new deadline.
I will personally stop holding if they delay again.

I don't think they will be ready before the end of the month, and you seem to lack confidence in the project, so you'd better sell now.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Everyone should stay a little bit more calm and let the developers do their job. Rome wasn't built in a day.  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
You're clearly, very immature. Again, why did you make a newbie account to troll here?

LOL. When you or I signed up or what our backgrounds are is completely meaningless on an anonymous message board.  All that matters are the facts about NVO that are out there - independent of you or I.  Your inability and unwillingness to make an affirmative case for NVO while focusing on distraction speaks volumes about you but nothing else.  

On the flipside, major kudos to centersmissing and migello for actually making a pro-NVO argument on the previous page.  Those are the types of posts that have merit and value.    We'll see if their faith is justified in the coming months.

I've read your "case" and I'm not impressed. Nothing you have pointed out is even slightly suspicious. I've pointed out solid evidence against it being a scam but just like your "case"you ignored anything you do not want to hear. We're all aware you're just here to troll, maybe you should fuck off then?
Activity: 31
You're clearly, very immature. Again, why did you make a newbie account to troll here?

LOL. When you or I signed up or what our backgrounds are is completely meaningless on an anonymous message board.  All that matters are the facts about NVO that are out there - independent of you or I.  Your inability and unwillingness to make an affirmative case for NVO while focusing on distraction speaks volumes about you but nothing else.  

On the flipside, major kudos to centersmissing and migello for actually making a pro-NVO argument on the previous page.  Those are the types of posts that have merit and value.    We'll see if their faith is justified in the coming months.

Activity: 31
Question though, when NVO finally implements the DEX, how will they handle the fiat to crypto conversion? Are they going to provide plugins to 3rd parties?

This is an important step for them because the lion's share of the volume is from fiat to crypto.  If they can implement cross-blockchain transactions, that's great, but they also need fiat conversion as well.
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
I might have a little experience in the business world with my supply chain management degree, my prior experience working for a fortune 500 and my business that I've owned for the last two year.

Then I would hope you'd know that slack forums are not a good way to communicate to an investor base.  Otherwise, your degree is worthless and I hope you didn't have any kind of an important job at your company.  This is even more basic than Business 101.  They have a website - they should use it.  Expecting people to hunt down the business owner on a slack channel - and one that is not taking new members at the moment - is about as stupid a business philosophy as you can get.

They only took 9% of the first escrow payout, they were entitled to 1/3. They are using an escrow, they keep updating slack and we keep seeing the wallet in action. Now tell me, why did you make a newbie account to troll this forum? Are you with some crappy competitor?

Again, you seem really big on distraction.  Why does it matter why I'm here?  The facts are facts -if they are on your side, you should be able to make an *affirmative* case for them instead of just trying to discredit everyone else.  Why do you avoid that?  If you are correct about them doing things right, it should be very easy to do.  Escrow is irrelevant because you have no access to the money anyway - there's no need or reason to take all the money from escrow immediately.  As I mentioned earlier, updating slack is relatively worthless - that's not a professional means of communication any more than Trump posting policy on Twitter.  The wallet is NOT in action - at least from what I've seen, all we have are images, which frankly mean nothing.  

This is riduclous, especially this Lauda "escrow".  My escrow money is none of my concern?  How does that logic work?

And why start insulting the people who invested and made this project possible in the first place?
Activity: 29

The BTC escrowed funds is long gone from the multi-sig address, alt-coins untraceable

Is this the same Prisoneroflies who tried to extort 100btc from the dev team?

It would be funny if it turned out to be Lauda !
The BTC escrowed funds is long gone from the multi-sig address, alt-coins untraceable
Stop posting lies you baboon. The funds are safe and sound, moved to a different address as was announced by me quite some time ago: https://blockchain.info/address/354jirex7gkFxMiNmN45SxyMxSUsdGcrsf.

Altcoins were never traceable, nor is that any of your concern. The team took less % than they could with the first release milestone.

Stop calling people names you flea-bag. LOL

"The team took less % than they could with the first release milestone." Meaning what exactly ??

--Are they going to donate their surplus, after meeting their mile-stones with some sort of a product, to charity ??
Pages:
Jump to: