Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 77. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Is there already a description of all API functions available or maybe a demo API accesible?
Activity: 29
^ bwahahahah, because safenet are trustworthy and reliable? you joker

Everyone can read thru the thread and judge for themselves. I just hope nobody else gives these very amateurish scammers anymore money.
Activity: 26
Merit: 3
^ bwahahahah, because safenet are trustworthy and reliable? you joker
Activity: 29
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
he is spreading FUD.
All good.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nvo/

He is spreading FUD.
All good.
Price dumps to all time low.

ย Grin
I lol'd at that post too.

What is going on with the wallet now though? Thought it was coming out this week?
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
CMC Community
Activity: 31
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
No devs don't want to put nvo in exchange, it's only on counterpaty dex and the price hit almost 0 due to the team irresponsibility. Maybe that's their goal so that they can buy very low. Better sell your tokens while you can, don't like their shady behaviour and constant promises of deadlines which they never meet

Most of that isn't accurate but I do agree that you should sell. I'm still buying @7000 Satoshis each (the last sale on counterparty exchange was 0.0275XCP which is about 4510 Satoshis at the moment)

Send me a PM.
Activity: 23
what was the crowdsale price please?

the crowdsale price was $ 0.50 per token

This looks like another ICO they are running here.Pure fucking greed by the looks of it.
ย 
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/presale-xenio-blockchain-decentralized-gaming-blockchain-2142127

they are two different projects, different devs, they only share nemgun, developer and cofounder of NVO and cofounder of xenio.

did NVOย  hit any other exchange market , what's price now and where to buy tokens !

This looks like another ICO they are running here.Pure fucking greed by the looks of it.
ย 
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/presale-xenio-blockchain-decentralized-gaming-blockchain-2142127

they are two different projects, different devs, they only share nemgun, developer and cofounder of NVO and cofounder of xenio.

did NVOย  hit any other exchange market , what's price now and where to buy tokens !

No devs don't want to put nvo in exchange, it's only on counterpaty dex and the price hit almost 0 due to the team irresponsibility. Maybe that's their goal so that they can buy very low. Better sell your tokens while you can, don't like their shady behaviour and constant promises of deadlines which they never meet
Activity: 362
Merit: 100

ย 

Activity: 240
Merit: 10
I've invested on the ICO. Looked promising.
But kinda regreting but idkkk. I hope it changes my mind.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250

ย 

Activity: 427
Merit: 266
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
Is anyone selling their tokens here?I will buy a few thousand @ 50 cents each.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
If anyone's looking to sell some NVO I'll buy @ 7000 Satoshis each. Send me a PM. We can use an escrow or you can send first.

I'm looking for 1285 NVST @ 7000 Satoshis = BTC0.09.

Why don't you trade on Counterparty wallet like everybody else?

Not everyone wants to go through the hassle of using it (and let's be honest none of us do) so I buy them with bitcoin. I don't want to have to worry about what counterparty might be worth in 24 hours if my order doesn't go through. + of course extra fees and time etc.

If anyone's looking to sell some NVO I'll buy @ 7000 Satoshis each. Send me a PM. We can use an escrow or you can send first.

You do know that NVST is selling for a lot more money than that on Counterparty exchange, right? Why would anyone want to sell the NVST for a fraction of its current value? If you find someone who's willing to give away their NVST at that price, I'm willing to buy 6K NVST at that same price, but only through the exchange. It's the only safe way to buy crypto.

You do know that the price has fluctuated a lot over the past few days right? Some people don't want to go through the hassle of using the counterparty exchange. I would happen to be one of those people. This is just like how I would rather try and buy/sell bitcoin/cash P2P if at all possible.

My mistake. I miscalculated the price you are willing to pay/NVST. Based on your price, it isn't too unreasonable of an offer. Good luck!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

You do know that NVST is selling for a lot more money than that on Counterparty exchange, right? Why would anyone want to sell the NVST for a fraction of its current value? If you find someone who's willing to give away their NVST at that price, I'm willing to buy 6K NVST at that same price, but only through the exchange. It's the only safe way to buy crypto.
You could always use an escrow. And counterparty doesn't work for me by the way, I tried sweeping with no luck several times.

i used this tool and it worked: https://github.com/Jpja/Sweep-XCP-Paperwallet

i wasent able to sweep with the wallet neither.
Thanks, I'll try that if the wallet doesn't come out in the coming week.
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

Why don't you trade on Counterparty wallet like everybody else?

Not everyone wants to go through the hassle of using it (and let's be honest none of us do) so I buy them with bitcoin. I don't want to have to worry about what counterparty might be worth in 24 hours if my order doesn't go through. + of course extra fees and time etc.

You do know that the price has fluctuated a lot over the past few days right? Some people don't want to go through the hassle of using the counterparty exchange. I would happen to be one of those people. This is just like how I would rather try and buy/sell bitcoin/cash P2P if at all possible.
Pages:
Jump to: