Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 76. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
There is no Telegram for NVO, is there?
One will be created after the wallet is launched.
Thank you for the response.

I would highly appreciate it if the Telegram could be one of those "read-only" ones, since it's virtually impossible to follow news in the spammed chats. Perhaps have both for good measure.

Anyways, looking forward to the wallet.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
This is just sad. You are just embarrising yourself by making it clear you somehow have a problem with this project on a personal level.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
as I am new to Crypto.
People can tell you are new to crypto. If only you know how clueless you are representing yourself right now.  I advice if you want people to take you seriously don't hide behind anonymity and do some research on how things work before yodelling, Witek. As for enjincoin, you guys asked nemgun for help. I talked with you and we were planning to meet because you were coming to my city. You guys wanted to do an ethereum token with centralized elements in your crowdsale for quick cash grab while Nemgun suggested to do something completely decentralized and done properly instead of a centralized token. You guys did not know how crypto works but wanted to make the transition to this space from an already established business for obvious reasons. And please don't paint me as a victim with your wild delusions.

Firstly, I am not Witek, the tooth-fairy or any of your imaginary friends. So stop with the PM's.

Secondly, I have been a lead investor for longer then you have walked the earth champ. EIR prior to that. I may be clueless as far as Crypto is concerned, but I feel I know a little about people like you.

Thirdly, I don't need advice from you, if that is OK with you, moving forward.

And last but not least. I would never call you a victim, the same may not be said about your investors.

Time will tell.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
Can someone post what's happening on the Slack?

Is there even a wallet coming out this year? Huh
Activity: 43
One will be created after the wallet is launched.
Activity: 43
as I am new to Crypto.
People can tell you are new to crypto. If only you know how clueless you are representing yourself right now.  I advice if you want people to take you seriously don't hide behind anonymity and do some research on how things work before yodelling, Witek. As for enjincoin, you guys asked nemgun for help. I talked with you and we were planning to meet because you were coming to my city. You guys wanted to do an ethereum token with centralized elements in your crowdsale for quick cash grab while Nemgun suggested to do something completely decentralized and done properly instead of a centralized token. You guys did not know how crypto work but wanted to make the transition to this space from an already established business for obvious reasons. And please don't paint me as a victim with your wild delusions.

The common denominator for NVO and Xenio is nemgun. This self admitted sociopath weaseled his way into a founders position at NVO by helping Ton out for free before the NVO ICO. Ton is probably wishing he never met nemgun at this very moment(Ton is no "Angel" either). nemgun also tried the same tactic with Enjin Coin but was rejected by the founders. This stuff is not pretty with nemgun resorting to death threats and other unsavory behavior. He called David Irvine from Maidsafe a C**t. I do not know much about Maidsafe as I am new to Crypto. However, with my limited understanding, I feel this kind of thing was not warranted. I have proof and working links for all of this. I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.

I was trying to figure out how these guys are going to scam everyone with escrows in place. Then I found this from nemgun himself.

"..the problem isn't about the escrow it self, because yes, the escrows are trusted, but when they release the funds, these escrows are no longer responsible for their usage. There happens the scam. What ever you say, an escrow never engages his reputation in a project, he is just a middle man holding funds for a short time."
End Quote

It would seem "Over-capitalization" is the plan. Raise way more than you need. Complete the mile-stones with minimum expenditure. Escrows are obliged to pay out. Make off with most of the funds raised. People can't even call you a scammer because you delivered a working product. It's not your fault if the DEX is hard to use and nobody wants to use it, right?

Kind of villianly clever when you think about it.
Activity: 1
I have 1300 NVST if there is an interested buyer.
You guys should really join Slack. This dead horse was already beat to a pulp and buried. Some alts weren't converted. It was maidsafecoin and some ETH.

Either way an escrow is needed in order to receive anything else. Read the OP. You knew what you where getting into.

Good evening. Does anyone know any concrete information about the wallet? Just think that a project that raised a few million dollars, outside the fork of bitcoin cash, should hire more developers to accelerate the process, in my opinion. I do not doubt the capacity of the DEV, but the deadlines must be fulfilled.

Ton Bi said somewhere on Slack that it should be finished this month/before December, so I hope that it is true this time...
He also said that "and the exchange isn't delayed it's still on track"
Please make that statement true!

And who wrote that here? https://reputation.coindaddy.io/xcp/asset/NVST

Anonymous from "Location not available", rates NVST 0.5/5

This is a scam token sale. Read the Bitcoin talk pages under NVO as well as the safenetwork forum under same title. They collected $7 million and have zero proof of work. They ban anyone that asks questions. They are also running a new scam for Xenio platform. Same developer and team. Buyer beware - dont give the crooks anymore money please!

Hey... While it is true that it is really frustrating that the deadline was not met and that we don't have any proof of work, the team comes regularly on Slack and even made a Skype video session to answer to all questions. And yesterday/2 days ago, some annoying people came on the Slack channel just for spreading FUD and got banned. Questions are welcome on Slack, not false accusations or misinformation.
And most of money is still on hand of escrows, so if the team ever runs away, refunds could even be issued.

Right, George Boosh from Slack who was banned yesterday?

All I ask is for everyone to read thru the links i have provided and make your own decision. These guys are con artists and will steal your money. Go to the slack and just observe the conversation, one will see quickly something doesn't jive. Look at their screen shots posted of there supposed work. It's a photo with the exchange name wrong and a github with a web address to Xenio platform the other scam i mentioned they are running.  

Get this - they only let a handful of the most trusted investors have a skype session with them to show their work. Then posted photos that anyone with average intelligence could determine is fake. They said for privacy reasons they cant work in github yet they are building a decentralized exchange supposedly. Alrighty then... what a joke.

Here is another person that responded to me in the other forum.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24430884  

These guys will get what's coming to them sooner or later. You rip off enough people and eventually you rip the wrong one off and you get dealt with...

I'll be keeping an eye on both this forum and the Xenio forum as well as tweeting as much info to SEC as possible.

I bet your mother's are proud of such outstanding scam artists.

Anyone reading this just do your DD and read thru the links i have posted.

Lol so the second they come out with the wallet and a few months later the DEX this will all be redacted right?

They've already stated that different devs are wrong on xenio. Could you show me your proof that they're the same exact devs? Thanks.

Why post from a shill account?

What? Who gives a shit what the lying developers and their team of shills say? Proof of work in transparent and independent sites like github are all that matters. You all already are going to make off with  millions as mentioned and your greed and lack of a conscience keep you coming back here after 6 months of stealing peoples money. Move on and go spend your millions. You will no doubt rip someone off at some point in life and you will get what is coming to you.

For anyone reading this that for some reason still isnt convinced of this scam please read thru the multiple links that have been provided. They can say all they want but ask for proof of work. They have ZERO after 6 months. Read the posts - make smart decisions.

SCAM ALERT

a fake NVO ERC20 token have been released on etherdelta!!!

is a scam,

the NVO token is NVST and is a counterparty token!!!

http://nvotoken.ga/ is a scam site!!!

This is 100% the same group - it's def a scam but the team behind this token are nothing but sociopathic liars.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
SCAM ALERT

a fake NVO ERC20 token have been released on etherdelta!!!

is a scam,

the NVO token is NVST and is a counterparty token!!!

http://nvotoken.ga/ is a scam site!!!
Activity: 31
In the case that the devs do not deliver on their promise of the wallet at all; what happens?  Is there a time limit for the deadlines? 
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
You guys should really join Slack. This dead horse was already beat to a pulp and buried. Some alts weren't converted. It was maidsafecoin and some ETH.

Either way an escrow is needed in order to receive anything else. Read the OP. You knew what you where getting into.

Good evening. Does anyone know any concrete information about the wallet? Just think that a project that raised a few million dollars, outside the fork of bitcoin cash, should hire more developers to accelerate the process, in my opinion. I do not doubt the capacity of the DEV, but the deadlines must be fulfilled.

Ton Bi said somewhere on Slack that it should be finished this month/before December, so I hope that it is true this time...

This is a scam token sale. Read the Bitcoin talk pages under NVO as well as the safenetwork forum under same title. They collected $7 million and have zero proof of work. They ban anyone that asks questions. They are also running a new scam for Xenio platform. Same developer and team. Buyer beware - dont give the crooks anymore money please!

Hey... While it is true that it is really frustrating that the deadline was not met and that we don't have any proof of work, the team comes regularly on Slack and even made a Skype video session to answer to all questions. And yesterday/2 days ago, some annoying people came on the Slack channel just for spreading FUD and got banned. Questions are welcome on Slack, not false accusations or misinformation.
And most of money is still on hand of escrows, so if the team ever runs away, refunds could even be issued.

All I ask is for everyone to read thru the links i have provided and make your own decision. These guys are con artists and will steal your money. Go to the slack and just observe the conversation, one will see quickly something doesn't jive. Look at their screen shots posted of there supposed work. It's a photo with the exchange name wrong and a github with a web address to Xenio platform the other scam i mentioned they are running.  

Get this - they only let a handful of the most trusted investors have a skype session with them to show their work. Then posted photos that anyone with average intelligence could determine is fake. They said for privacy reasons they cant work in github yet they are building a decentralized exchange supposedly. Alrighty then... what a joke.

These guys will get what's coming to them sooner or later. You rip off enough people and eventually you rip the wrong one off and you get dealt with...

I'll be keeping an eye on both this forum and the Xenio forum as well as tweeting as much info to SEC as possible.

Lol so the second they come out with the wallet and a few months later the DEX this will all be redacted right?

They've already stated that different devs are wrong on xenio. Could you show me your proof that they're the same exact devs? Thanks.

Why post from a shill account?
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

They have raised far more than $7m .They have bitcoin cash equivalent and bitcoin price increase.They have over $40m in funds afaik.

Activity: 77
Merit: 1
I'm getting below error while sweeping. Any suggestions, please

The sweep from address 1*************h is complete.
Sweep results:

NVST: Funds not sent due to failure.

are you using the counter wallet? i never was able to sweep. i used this tool: https://github.com/Jpja/Sweep-XCP-Paperwallet

And it worked.
Counterparty wallet didn't let me sweep either.

What is happening with the NVO wallet though?

There is no NVO wallet. It's all an elaborate scam. Please go to their slack and look at the screen shots posted as proof of work. The exchange they claim to show as proof has the wrong name listed in upper left corner of photo. The github they post is for Xenio which is another scam they are running as a token sale. Same developer and same fake marketer Alexander. Read thru the forum I posted which shows their true character. They are spamming my account after posting this to discredit my username. Check who wrote and the times. They did this right after i called them out. Anybody with a shred of intelligence would read thru that forum and also look at the evidence they have posted as proof of work and know they are lying.  I have also reported them to counterparty and the SEC. They can continue to lie and cheat everyone all they want but Tone and Alexander and the developer will eventually pay for their actions.

Sweep results:

are you using the counter wallet? i never was able to sweep. i used this tool: https://github.com/Jpja/Sweep-XCP-Paperwallet

And it worked.
Counterparty wallet didn't let me sweep either.

What is happening with the NVO wallet though?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

Sweep results:

And it worked.
Pages:
Jump to: