Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 90. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I'd honestly like to buy more NVST but I won't sweep my private key to Counterparty. Any decent exchange would work, then I can just send more NVST to my original BTC address.

Bitfinex is non-US based. Kraken is San Francisco based I believe. Despite the fact that their main market is the EU.

You don't have to sweep to buy with counterparty. I bought some XCP in another exchange, made a new account with counterparty and sent them there, then bought and sent them to my original BTC address. Most convoluted process I ever had to go through just to buy some tokens lol
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
I'd honestly like to buy more NVST but I won't sweep my private key to Counterparty. Any decent exchange would work, then I can just send more NVST to my original BTC address.

Bitfinex is non-US based. Kraken is San Francisco based I believe. Despite the fact that their main market is the EU.
There are other alternative exchange to Bittrex. https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

I mean at this point, anything is better than this horrendous counterparty, even medium sized ones; livecoin, hitbtc, nova ...etc
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
@nemgun Is there anything we can do to get Bittrex to move along? It could be they are afraid of decentralized exchanges, they may just be excluding NVO.

Listing on Bittrex is very hard now after the SEC ruling, because they're based in the US. But there are other big exchanges which are based in other countries they could contact.
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
@nemgun Is there anything we can do to get Bittrex to move along? It could be they are afraid of decentralized exchanges, they may just be excluding NVO.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I figured it out. 

It was pretty easy actually....
Activity: 882
Merit: 533
ok, I just increased my investment, and boy, this was such a pain in the ass buying those tokens from counterparty!!

How will NVO avoid such a cumbersome and slow process of trading?

Still waiting for the exchanges to reply.

The decentralized exchange environment is getting more and more competitive. That's good for crypto overall, I am sure. How exactly doe NVO try to be different from those other approaches out there?

Yes, the decentralized exchanges and more globally, decentralized infrastructures are good for the cryptos.
As of now, Bitshares is the most competitive one, they support about 30 Coins, with a lot more assets. NVO wants to provide trading for more cryptocurrencies.

Most of the other decentralized exchanges are like Waves DEX, which can be compared to counterparty, i mean internal exchanges using proxy tokens or other processes.

NVO won't create assets.

Some guys wanted to insult NVO saying that we are not working, doing nothing, and that i spend my time on Bitcointalk and that i do nothing during my days. Just to show that we are moving, i decided to release a "Preview" video, i don't want to unveil everything right now, as the project will be open sourced, it have to be protected first in order to keep the advantage and to avoid possible scam attempts by forking the repo.

Preview video :

https://youtu.be/Tgb5Z1Zb5OM

That looks great. At first glance looks similar to Exodus wallet, clean and simple, just love it.
Can you share the difference with exodus wallet?

There are so many different wallets, each one provides its own features and design.
The wallet will support many features, advanced and basic features for the different users.

Finally received my token

Good luck to everybody!

Happy to hear it.

@knepala Thanks for helping cart, it is definitly what i love to see in the communities.
@cart sorry for not been available earlier.

Some guys wanted to insult NVO saying that we are not working, doing nothing, and that i spend my time on Bitcointalk and that i do nothing during my days. Just to show that we are moving, i decided to release a "Preview" video, i don't want to unveil everything right now, as the project will be open sourced, it have to be protected first in order to keep the advantage and to avoid possible scam attempts by forking the repo.

Preview video :

looks amazing !

Thanks

Preview video :

That makes counterparty DEX look like amateur hour.

Thanks, but counterparty isn't a DEX only, it is a superb project, i know you don't mean to be bad. They open a wide world of development, plus thanks to the decentralization, they are the only ones who supports trading of NVST Wink #satoshinakamoto

While it is great that Counterparty is supporting trading for NVO, all you have to do is read the comments about the user experience of people trying to by your tokens to understand that Counterparty is flawed. It is extremely non-user-friendly. I for one hope that you will take that type of feedback to heart and make sure that NVO is a much more user-friendly platform. I have yet to come across any individual who has had a great experience with Counterparty, unless it the only platform that they are accustomed to using. Personally, I don't mind for now because it keeps the price of NVO low so I can continue to accumulate tokens at a low price.

I'm pretty sure that once NVO launches its platform, other sites like Bittrex, Liqui, etc. will add NVO and the price will go to the moon. That being said, please keep in mind the user experience. The demo looks great, but seems a bit laggy. I'm pretty sure that since there is still a lot of development ahead, those types of issues will be worked out. I hear a lot of complaints about Etherdelta being non-user-friendly as well. NVO needs to beat out Etherdelta and other decentralized platforms to stand alone at the top.

By the way, OpenAnx (OAX) is listed on Liqui and it's price is doing quite well. They too are building a decentralized exchange. Something tells me that they will be one of your biggest competitors.

This in indeed a very important comment. User-friendliness is non-existent in all those DEX approaches out there. It makes people shy away as they are afraid of making mistakes and losing their money. Make it user-friendly and it'll work.

Counterparty and Etheredelta are similar, they both trade assets built on a blockchain. NVO wants to allow trading of assets (counterparty, waves, ethereum ...) and coins (BTC, ETH, WAVES ...).
I totally agree that, user experience have to be the most important point to consider, however, it is not that easy to provide a technology or software that is easy to use, functional, bug free.
Some users can exchange on counterparty DEX without any problem, some others can't, it depends on what you are used to. If you trade only on centralized exchanges you will be pissed off by the high latency of counterparty DEX. If you are a decentralization or crypto addict, you will handle it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Preview video :

looks amazing !

Thanks

Preview video :

Thanks, but counterparty isn't a DEX only, it is a superb project, i know you don't mean to be bad. They open a wide world of development, plus thanks to the decentralization, they are the only ones who supports trading of NVST Wink #satoshinakamoto

While it is great that Counterparty is supporting trading for NVO, all you have to do is read the comments about the user experience of people trying to by your tokens to understand that Counterparty is flawed. It is extremely non-user-friendly. I for one hope that you will take that type of feedback to heart and make sure that NVO is a much more user-friendly platform. I have yet to come across any individual who has had a great experience with Counterparty, unless it the only platform that they are accustomed to using. Personally, I don't mind for now because it keeps the price of NVO low so I can continue to accumulate tokens at a low price.

I'm pretty sure that once NVO launches its platform, other sites like Bittrex, Liqui, etc. will add NVO and the price will go to the moon. That being said, please keep in mind the user experience. The demo looks great, but seems a bit laggy. I'm pretty sure that since there is still a lot of development ahead, those types of issues will be worked out. I hear a lot of complaints about Etherdelta being non-user-friendly as well. NVO needs to beat out Etherdelta and other decentralized platforms to stand alone at the top.

By the way, OpenAnx (OAX) is listed on Liqui and it's price is doing quite well. They too are building a decentralized exchange. Something tells me that they will be one of your biggest competitors.

This in indeed a very important comment. User-friendliness is non-existent in all those DEX approaches out there. It makes people shy away as they are afraid of making mistakes and losing their money. Make it user-friendly and it'll work.
Activity: 378

Hey great thank you. I have found the addres which was linked. I can keep it safely on the BTC address? Is it safe there or should I move it to XCP Wallet?

Unless you wish to sell what you have, it's best kept that way until the release of the wallet to which you'll be able to import your funds.

Alright, thanks. No, I'll guess I HODL it for the moon landing Tongue
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Hey great thank you. I have found the addres which was linked. I can keep it safely on the BTC address? Is it safe there or should I move it to XCP Wallet?

Unless you wish to sell what you have, it's best kept that way until the release of the wallet to which you'll be able to import your funds.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105

Preview video :

looks amazing !

Thanks

Preview video :

The wallet looks great. Can't wait to use it myself.
But I'm still accumelating NVST so prices can stay at these levels a couple of weeks longer.
Hi, How are you accumulating this coin? Where are you buying NVST? From which Exchange? Is it already available to trade Thanks

You can buy them on the counterparty DEX. Create a counterparty wallet if you didn't already, send XCP there from an exchange and a little bitcoin for the transaction fees, and place a buy order in the exchange that is integrated in the wallet.

They are in the Bitcoin adress that you registered on the website. Or if you didn't do that, they are normalley in the bitcoin adress you send from.

Go to this website and paste your adress:
https://xchain.io/

Hm, I don't know which address it exactly was, is there a wallet right now where I can display my BTC addresses with the private keys and also see the NVO token in them to check which one was it?

It's also best to join the slak channel, people can assist you there.
https://nvohq.slack.com/messages/C55DUKBEC/

Activity: 504
Merit: 259
But I'm still accumelating NVST so prices can stay at these levels a couple of weeks longer.
Hi, How are you accumulating this coin? Where are you buying NVST? From which Exchange? Is it already available to trade Thanks

You can buy them on the counterparty DEX. Create a counterparty wallet if you didn't already, send XCP there from an exchange and a little bitcoin for the transaction fees, and place a buy order in the exchange that is integrated in the wallet.

They are in the Bitcoin adress that you registered on the website. Or if you didn't do that, they are normalley in the bitcoin adress you send from.

Hm, I don't know which address it exactly was, is there a wallet right now where I can display my BTC addresses with the private keys and also see the NVO token in them to check which one was it?

It's also best to join the slak channel, people can assist you there.
https://nvohq.slack.com/messages/C55DUKBEC/

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

I have participated in the ICO and forgot about the project. Now I wonder where my coins are? I can't withdraw them from the website? Are they in an NVO Wallet? If so how can I access it?
Hey guys, how can you actually withdraw the NVO? I don't see any buttons or anything, how does it work? Could somebody help please? I participated in BTC and sent it from JAXX Wallet

Withdraw from where? You should give us some more détails about your situation so we can help you.
Do you want to move NVST from a counterwallert to someplace else?
Hey guys, how can you actually withdraw the NVO? I don't see any buttons or anything, how does it work? Could somebody help please? I participated in BTC and sent it from JAXX Wallet
Pages:
Jump to: