Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CROWDSALE IS ON] NODIO. A first blockchain router | 10% Bonus - page 2. (Read 31422 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
whther crowdsale success?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
congratulations, you are listed on btc12.com

http://btc12.com/forum-85.htm

出让公司10%权益,1百万代币募集最低100个BTC
路由技术企业为区区100个BTC出让10%公司股份
除了facebook账户外,没有任何其他开发团队信息,可信度为零

Agree. Nothing new here. Scam scam scam. No escrows, no legit team, no public license of organization that will create Nodio, no even prototype.......  - Scam

Guys before investing in such projects just check all info that wrote trusted forum users.

cyberhacker and I tried to warn you, but nobody didn't listen Sad

Worse is that some high rank members shill for the team which made so users feel like its safe to invest. Its always not safe when investing on ICO without escrow, its being said over and over everywhere in the forum.

Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
congratulations, you are listed on btc12.com

http://btc12.com/forum-85.htm

出让公司10%权益,1百万代币募集最低100个BTC
路由技术企业为区区100个BTC出让10%公司股份
除了facebook账户外,没有任何其他开发团队信息,可信度为零

Agree. Nothing new here. Scam scam scam. No escrows, no legit team, no public license of organization that will create Nodio, no even prototype.......  - Scam

Guys before investing in such projects just check all info that wrote trusted forum users.

cyberhacker and I tried to warn you, but nobody didn't listen Sad
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
I can see everyone mentioning Escrow, Escrow is not always the answer but it is important and also the Escrow must be a trusted Escrow, I can remember the Decloud project had Escrow but those the arrangement favour the team to run away with investors Bitcoin. Research a project very well before investing into it, know people behind it and their track record.

Declouds was safe for everyone who watched carefully what happened. I had to negate being the escrow and made a post about it because it was relatively clear that it looks pretty risky. See my post here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15847585
Everyone who is not fully new to bitcoin noticed that it is way too risky to give away coins.

ya it was due to how they handled the situation with you that i couldn't go big on this one, i LOVE the idea, a "blockchain router" i can stake and shit on? fuck ya!

Nodio owes me a 6 pack of beer ;p i have negged the account as a reminder for the future if it ever becomes active again for people to beware hopefully :/

what a shame, i really implore anyone who lost large in anyway to spam that dude linked some pages back on facebook. IF anyone lost out large here, these guys should not be able to just walk away :/
Thx Seb for calling out the warnings signs from your escrow point of view, i know it prob saved me a BTC

R.I.P NODIO -- YOU WERE JUST TOO GOOD TO BE REAL....
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I can see everyone mentioning Escrow, Escrow is not always the answer but it is important and also the Escrow must be a trusted Escrow, I can remember the Decloud project had Escrow but those the arrangement favour the team to run away with investors Bitcoin. Research a project very well before investing into it, know people behind it and their track record.

Declouds was safe for everyone who watched carefully what happened. I had to negate being the escrow and made a post about it because it was relatively clear that it looks pretty risky. See my post here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15847585
Everyone who is not fully new to bitcoin noticed that it is way too risky to give away coins.

Not only did it look risky, the main dev account was purchased on the forum if I remember correctly. That one ended bad for everyone who invested and happily I can say that was not me.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Activity: 518
Escrow is must to invest in any crowdsale I avoided this project because it was looking like Ebitz when we go without any safety about our funds. So many people learned lesson from these project to go with another one.

NEVER invest in a ico without ESCROW! NEVER. That's like rule number two right after making sure your wallets are always encrypted and backed up.

Why escrow or not the scam can still happen just as easily. With escrow, you are guaranteed to get the coins you purchased. Then the dev can do whatever he wants. Without escrow you may not get the coins. Either way if its a scam they will be worthless...

there is never a guarantee to any ICO these days. one day you'll see them begging for investors money and once the money is on them already, they can now just lie around. they won't even go here to respond about updates of the project. some dev  team pretend not to be a scam by simply letting those users get inside their slack channel, once there there no activity either. eventually they are all scam.

I guess we can now end the ICO and stick to what is are the existing ones. because after most  those newer tokens are replica of the old ones.

Projects like Wings will make ICOs better and safer.
And the safest way to invest in crypto,according to me,is through ICONOMI ICNX fund management platform.
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
Escrow is must to invest in any crowdsale I avoided this project because it was looking like Ebitz when we go without any safety about our funds. So many people learned lesson from these project to go with another one.

NEVER invest in a ico without ESCROW! NEVER. That's like rule number two right after making sure your wallets are always encrypted and backed up.

Why escrow or not the scam can still happen just as easily. With escrow, you are guaranteed to get the coins you purchased. Then the dev can do whatever he wants. Without escrow you may not get the coins. Either way if its a scam they will be worthless...

there is never a guarantee to any ICO these days. one day you'll see them begging for investors money and once the money is on them already, they can now just lie around. they won't even go here to respond about updates of the project. some dev  team pretend not to be a scam by simply letting those users get inside their slack channel, once there there no activity either. eventually they are all scam.

I guess we can now end the ICO and stick to what is are the existing ones. because after most  those newer tokens are replica of the old ones.

Projects like Wings will make ICOs better and safer.
legendary

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Swinging from buildings in my spare time.

Activity: 700
soory but i didnt think is a good idea

The project was great actually. If its legit, the project will be very successful because they will be supported by companies wanting to manufacture the real product. Sadly, they are scam. There were people who supported them form the start but they still scam.
Activity: 28
soory but i didnt think is a good idea
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Im looking to buy some tokens, anyone selling them? Pm me

there are no tokens to sell haha, it was a scam :/ 
did you not even read this ONE page? Smiley 
but hey if you find someone with some let us know, but ya, it was a classic bought forum account with no escrow total scam Sad
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Im looking to buy some tokens, anyone selling them? Pm me
Activity: 44

I wonder if Etherium initial crowdfunding had an escrow?
Or IOTA? NXT? I believe the answer is NO...

No need to make rules where they do not exist (or at least not that simple). There are so many variables...

NXT was one of the first ico's so that does not count and for the others the devs were not anonymous. Its a big difference. Here you have a noob anon dev asking for btc for an ico without escrow. Its a fucking scam!
_
+1 to this.If Devs are well known,one can overlook escrow absence for escrow is also as good as his reputation and if someone of the same repute is associated with the project,escrow is just a mere formality.
if someone came here with a bought account,begin a ICO,he/she is expected to use escrow

Yes, sure, this is all I wanted to tell: no need to make too simple and bold rules for everyone like "never invest in a ICO without escrow". The reality is more complex than those rules, and also I really do not like when some people come here after failure of the ICO (when it turns to be a scam), and start teaching others like they are prophets and everyone else is an apprentice needing guidance. I don't mean Pumpkinetic specifically, if you look back this thread, there are probably about 5-10 (!!) others who didn't miss their chance to "make a clever face" and "provide a words of wisdom", when nobody needs it anymore  Undecided
Activity: 518

No need to make rules where they do not exist (or at least not that simple). There are so many variables...

NXT was one of the first ico's so that does not count and for the others the devs were not anonymous. Its a big difference. Here you have a noob anon dev asking for btc for an ico without escrow. Its a fucking scam!
_
+1 to this.If Devs are well known,one can overlook escrow absence for escrow is also as good as his reputation and if someone of the same repute is associated with the project,escrow is just a mere formality.
if someone came here with a bought account,begin a ICO,he/she is expected to use escrow
legendary

Those were the days when scammers hasn't got their way here in the forum. but now that they are here, trustless investment now don't work. even the huge, legit and obvious companies making their way to creating tokens has to have escrows. So these scammers need not to compare what goes on today and yesterday.

You do ICO, you need more than an escrow.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
You guys fall into a scam ICO again and again? And this is non-escrow ICO, what did you expect? Why did you invest(donate free money) to the scammers? No escrow=no money, always the truth, no money to money to them, ok?

Research and then invest it, don't panic, hold your btc tightly, there are so many scammers.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: